Glassboro RT - FINAL COUNTDOWN!

I ordered from Veronica too, not sure what I am wearing day 1. I am wondering what workout we'll be doing on Friday????

7 Days!!!!!

YeeHaw! I am sooo ready! What's everyone wearing...shorts or capris? I am def NOT wearing PJ Jeans! :eek: I ordered some pants from Veronica but wondering if they will be too hot ESP with the heat wave we are all having! Can't wait to see you all! Wheeeeee!

I am wearing capris for most of the trip. I have Cathe's outfit from Body Max 2, but I think it'll be too hot for pants and I don't look NEARLY as good as she does in it! I'm hoping to buy a pair of Jacob shorts from Veronica at the RT, which I'll probably wear at some point during the trip - not sure I can pull them off as good as Jai does though!:p

Can't wait to meet you all!

FeelFitWear Fashion Show

We've just added a FeelFitWear Fashion Show to our Saturday schedule just after lunch at 1:40pm. This was a big hit at Disney and we hope you enjoy it too!

jodijodi said:
It it okay if I bring DH? He promises to behave himself, and only talk in Cathe-isms all evening. :p

For sure...can't wait to meet him! Warn him how crazy we are though please!!!

How FUN!!!

We've just added a FeelFitWear Fashion Show to our Saturday schedule just after lunch at 1:40pm. This was a big hit at Disney and we hope you enjoy it too!

This is great! :p So much fun to see how Veronica's line fits into workout and everyday wear, woo-hoo! :D

Packed and Ready

Went shopping with my mom (Bayerngirl) yesterday for last minute wardrobe necessities! Can't wait to get started and have some fun!

Wheeeeee! See you all soon! Alesia, it's been so long! How fun to see that you and your Mom are coming!

I'm officially done with shopping. Just got a cute tank from Old Navy for a pop of color over all the black pants I'll be wearing:eek: THREE MORE DAYS!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.