Getting turned off

WTH??????????? Let Cathe market toilet paper, I don't care. She is an inspiration to me and nothing shy of doing anything illegal would stop me from purchasing her DVDs. She ahs made an impact on my life-a postive one and I am forever thankful to her. Put her face on stamps, on posters, whatever. Cathe Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Wow...who knew a postage stamp could get so much attention?!? One little square inch of paper? I can't help but think of the "hanging chad..." another greatly insignificant but significant piece of paper. Remember when we were all glued to our TVs listening to the latest hanging chad development?

Until yesterday, I'd never been to the VF forum and didn't know what it was. But took a look after seeing several posts here about it. WOW are they having fun with this.

I can only think that people who have chosen to latch on to the words "postage stamp" and make fun of Cathe for having one don't have an informed understanding of the Zazzle website. You and I could get a postage stamp with our faces on it in the time it takes to upload a photo. We could submit 100 different shots and get 100 sheets of stamps. All costing the same as they charge for Cathe stamps.

Zazzle is a photo website that turns your photos into any possible piece of merchandise you can imagine. PS...if you submit a photo, they will AUTOMATICALLY offer it as a postage stamp, along with t-shirts, print images, mugs, etc. No questions asked...it is always automatically offered as an option.

This is very different from going into the US Post Office and seeing a Cathe stamp. This is not a government issued form of postage. It's something me and you and everyone we know can do on Zazzle.

I'm not saying buy the stamps or don't buy the stamps. I just can't stand to see people speak without all the information. And it seems like a few people have latched onto something that is factually inaccurate. Cathe did not commission a US government postage stamp with her image on it. She partnered (that's right, VFers, I said partnered) with a company that can put Cathe workout images on the merchandise that it seems a lot of people have been asking for.

Sorry...just can't believe how misinformed people are sometimes. And now it's become fodder on another forum, a forum that many Cathletes are on. But I'm stepping away from the soapbox now.

In other postage stamp news, has anyone purchased the government-issued Halo stamps where every purchase goes towards helping a shelter animal?

Here's the link if you are interested:

http://www.stampstotherescue.com/

Jonezie

I'm not saying buy the stamps or don't buy the stamps. I just can't stand to see people speak without all the information. And it seems like a few people have latched onto something that is factually inaccurate. Cathe did not commission a US government postage stamp with her image on it. She partnered (that's right, VFers, I said partnered) with a company that can put Cathe workout images on the merchandise that it seems a lot of people have been asking for.

Sorry...just can't believe how misinformed people are sometimes. And now it's become fodder on another forum, a forum that many Cathletes are on. But I'm stepping away from the soapbox now.

Jonezie

Jonezie....

With all due respect (I'm one of your biggest fans...:D), I don't think anybody is misinformed about the postage stamps being made at Zazzle. Whatever the opinions about the stamp here, or over at any other forum, people seem pretty aware of the fact that the stamp isn't a government issued stamp with Cathe's image on it. :)

Thanks for the link about the shelter animals stamps! That is really cool!

Jonezie....

With all due respect (I'm one of your biggest fans...:D), I don't think anybody is misinformed about the postage stamps being made at Zazzle. Whatever the opinions about the stamp here, or over at any other forum, people seem pretty aware of the fact that the stamp isn't a government issued stamp with Cathe's image on it. :)

Thanks for the link about the shelter animals stamps! That is really cool!

JeanneMarie...no offense taken. I'm one of YOUR biggest fans! This wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but was a result of disbelief at some of the statements being made by Cathletes (and non-Cathletes) on another forum. It's almost as if they think Cathe has rallied to get her face on a stamp instead of understanding how the Zazzle website works.

I hope you are doing great! Talk to you soon!

:)Jonezie

This wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but was a result of disbelief at some of the statements being made by Cathletes (and non-Cathletes) on another forum. It's almost as if they think Cathe has rallied to get her face on a stamp instead of understanding how the Zazzle website works.
I don't get that from those posts. I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that these are not 'government issue' postage stamps.

What's wrong with silly? I think we could all use a little silly in our lives. :D

This is true. We all have our opinions on what we like and don't like and in that regard...it's okay if people don't like the silliness of the stamps just like it's okay for people that do like it. Liking something is relative.

funny quote

LOL! Liann, I agree, and I love your posts! Cathe panties... There could be a saying on the backside like, "I got this butt from Cathe" The possibilities are endless!:)

Stamps are fun. My friend got stamps with her cat on them and they were the cutest...

Peace, everyone...

:D, funnies quote I've heard today" "I got this butt from Cathe" The possibilities are endless!

I remember a Tshirt years ago that Rachel McLish sold, with the saying "Body by effort" on it. Loved it! Wish I would have picked one up (maybe I didn't think the effort showed enough at the time, LOL!)

I remember a Tshirt years ago that Rachel McLish sold, with the saying "Body by effort" on it. Loved it! Wish I would have picked one up (maybe I didn't think the effort showed enough at the time, LOL!)

You can get one.....
Just go to Zazzle and create it! My daughter had created several things there to give as presents.

I love the idea of Cathe's stamps...I can't wait to get mine:D even when I don't use stamps I love Cathe, I've meet Cathe, and I support Cathe!!!

You go Cathe!

she's very smart, yes!! She has sponsers yes!! I am very proud of all she has done for us, keep it up Cathe!!! You are dedicted and I wouldn't change a thing!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.