GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Workout is done: I did Georges ST Pierre RUSHFIT " Strength & Endurance = 40 min. This one had a lot of body weight exercises.

Heidi - glad you feeling better. Your workouts look intense. Keep up the good work.

Hi Sherry!

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day!

hello,

Ugh!!!! Oh my its sickening. I went to the doctor and I am up 13 pounds. Working too many hours are not helping me either.
I have been helping out at work because a coworker is out. I don't mind helping but it is throwing everything out that I worked so hard on.

oh venting over...

everyone of you are doing great.

Hi all!

Yesterday - DD had a soccer game but squeezed in a dog walk (that will be an ongoing theme for the next several weeks). Yes, she had a wonderful time in Hawaii, but the time change coming back (6 hours) just about did her in. Think she's getting there.

Today - Dog walk and RKS (Reinhardt Kettlebell System) #2. I have dabbled in kb wo's, but i might actually follow this set's rotation. I've been looking for a way to get in strength training while still getting in my running and my pt type exercises. Think these will work.

Heidi - Yay for your wo's! I've been seeing some posts from Eating Well - have you made their recipes? Need to peruse the mag - sometimes I do better with paper copies.

Belinda - Rushfit - heard of that one - MMA type stuff? Let me know what you think - I might like those. Glad DH and pup are both a bit better.

Allee - Vent for now, then take a deep breathe, make a plan, and execute it! (that said from the person who gained 5 pounds training for a half marathon). We'll get that weight off, at a steady pace, and keep it off. We will!

That's it for today. Hope it was a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Workout is done: I did Georges ST Pierre RUSHFIT " Strength & Endurance = 40 min. This one had a lot of body weight exercises.

Heidi - glad you feeling better. Your workouts look intense. Keep up the good work.

Hi Sherry!

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day!

Awesom Job Belinda!

Thanks on my workouts too. The BR Boot Camp WO's are about 15 minutes. THAT'S IT! :) I either do cardio like bike first or run after. Each cardio is about 30-45 minutes. Abs thrown in are 6-20 minutes.

Quick workouts work for me right now.

hello,

Ugh!!!! Oh my its sickening. I went to the doctor and I am up 13 pounds. Working too many hours are not helping me either.
I have been helping out at work because a coworker is out. I don't mind helping but it is throwing everything out that I worked so hard on.

oh venting over...

everyone of you are doing great.

ARGH! That is frustrating for sure. The only thing you can do is fight back and aim for walks when you can. My workouts are short and hit eveything. You can modify these workouts too to suite your fitness level.

I hope you can find a way to fit something in FOR YOU!

Hi all!

Yesterday - DD had a soccer game but squeezed in a dog walk (that will be an ongoing theme for the next several weeks). Yes, she had a wonderful time in Hawaii, but the time change coming back (6 hours) just about did her in. Think she's getting there.

Today - Dog walk and RKS (Reinhardt Kettlebell System) #2. I have dabbled in kb wo's, but i might actually follow this set's rotation. I've been looking for a way to get in strength training while still getting in my running and my pt type exercises. Think these will work.

Heidi - Yay for your wo's! I've been seeing some posts from Eating Well - have you made their recipes? Need to peruse the mag - sometimes I do better with paper copies.

Belinda - Rushfit - heard of that one - MMA type stuff? Let me know what you think - I might like those. Glad DH and pup are both a bit better.

Allee - Vent for now, then take a deep breathe, make a plan, and execute it! (that said from the person who gained 5 pounds training for a half marathon). We'll get that weight off, at a steady pace, and keep it off. We will!

That's it for today. Hope it was a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Great job on your walks and KB workouts! Fitting it is the theme these days for all us it looks like. :)

Eating well will have to wait for now. I am trying to follow the program for BR Boot Camp. Going the Vegetarian route for now for the most part. I do eat a boiled egg here and there with boiled chicken too. Just to get in a little extra protein.

Good afternoon,

I did a Jenny Ford Malibu Step and ab workout this morning.

Sherry - Rushfit is a total-body, MMA-style conditioning circuits led by St-Pierre's trainer Erik Owingsstarts. Warm up was -Air Squats, Push ups, Sit ups, Burpees. That went on for about 15 min :( Than he did weight circuit which I liked. I am not a big fan on crawling on the floor and jumping up again. My back can't handle it. I do feel my abs today from the exercises. Good job yesterday.

Heidi - great job. Those are Body Rock workouts, right? If so, they are to high impact. My knees can't handle it anymore.

Have a great afternoon everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

I did Karen Voight B.L.T and Cathe XT Bi & Triceps: Premix 04 Timesaver (Rounds 1-5) + Core #1 (37:18). I been cleaning out my basement, forgot to post this morning.

Heidi, Allee and Sherry - have a great workout.

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi all!

Catching up:
Thursday DD had a soccer game, so only a dog walk. Excitement at the very end of the night when our dog got skunked - delayed bed time quite a bit.
Friday - working from home, trying to deal with house smell, again, only dog walk. Weather unseasonable warm and sunny, so making the task to much easier.
Saturday - so far a dog walk plus lots of stairs as I do more than normal amounts of laundry. House is smelling better (think I smell only vinegar and not skunk). May find time/energy to get in more of a wo later.

Heidi - great that you found wo's that you enjoy and work for you. We don't think we ready to try vegetarian - but are adding lots more fruit and veggies.

Belinda - Great wo's. How'd the basement cleaning go after that? I'll check out the link you posted.

Waving Hi to Allee!

Sunny and warm here today. Hope it is where you are, too. Enjoy it!

Morning!

Happy Saturday to you all!

Busy yesterday at work so called it a rest day.

Today:

Interval run 35min
BR BC Day 4
Plus BR Burn out legs

Went shopping. Cooked dinner early just to find out I am going out to dinner with my Son and DH.

Have a great one!
Heidi

Good evening,

I did XTrain Chest, Shoulder & Back -Premix 05 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 5)...36.30 and ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Timesaver Premixes: #4 5 Gone: 5 segments are removed to shorten the workout. - 35:31.

Sherry - sorry about the dog smell :( Did he chase the skunk?

Heidi - fantastic job, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Taking it easy today.

Morning!...oops already after 12pM!

Today's WO:

SSOD spin: 2/19/16
BR BC Day 5
BR abs burnout

PHEW! I am loving these short but intense BR workouts mixed in with cardio. Lost 1.5#'s this week. YEAH!

Belinda: Awesome job too on your workout! So your mixing ICE and XTRAIN this week? Looks good!

Sherry: Oh Man! I hate waking to skunk smell durning the summer months. Argh! I hope it clears soon for you all.
Were you able to get in your workout? My weekends are similar with house clean-up etc. That is a workout right? :)

Allee: How are you doing? Have you been able to get some extra walks this week?

Have a great one ladies!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Took a rest day yesterday. I wanted to do yoga, but that never happened lol. I enjoyed the sunshine instead :)Stephanie Vitorino: Body Target 60 is done. Another dvd I had for years and never done it. Why did I waited so long to do this one? Very fun and unique exercises.

Heidi - fantastic job on your workouts, girl. Yes, I am mixing them up.

Hi Sherry and Allee.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I did another Jenny Ford step workout this morning. Love her workouts. I have to drop off my son's dog in DC. I watched her for a week. DS and his new bride are coming back from their honeymoon. They went to Hawaii. They loved it :)

I will try to get a nice stretch/yoga workout in tonight if I don't get home to late.

Sorry I've been MIA. most of the weekend was spent giving the dog multiple baths, washing everything I could, keeping the house open, and yet, tonight we come home, and the house still has a bit of a smell.

No legitimate workouts since . . . but lots of dog walks. DD has had soccer games the past few nights also, so our schedule is way out of whack!

Heidi - Congrats on the 1.5#'s! Looks like your plan is working!

Belinda - Looks like your dvd list changed while I wasn't looking - I don't see a whole lot of "done's". I'm going to bet that means you are making progress. Good idea to enjoy the sunshine. Hope your trip to DC went well. Hawaii is wonderful. I'd like to go back.

Waving Hi to Allee!

Worn out. Good night!

Good morning,

Sherry - hope the bath helped with the smell :) I usually delete " DONE" from my list on Monday's. Plus, I needed a break from Cathe, lol.

Good morning,

Baladea Slim w/Holly Perkins and Yoga Body Makeover Series " Power Weight Loss".

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Getting back with it - no soccer game tonight, so dog walk, RKS #1 and interval sprints.

Belinda - Nice wo's today. Love how you mix up the programs/instructors.

Waving Hi to everyone else. That's it for tonight. Hope it was a good one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.