Get 7 Days Of Cathe OnDemand for Free!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 172 Cathe Live workouts, 1800 premix workouts.

Start Your Free Trial Now! | Click Here |*limited time only

Hi, I am interested in doing this trial and if it works for me, I use Roku, Chromecast and I have iPad... I would like to take advantage of the 15% off Cathe On-demand discount. How can I make that happen?

Would I set up the trail and then cancel before the 7th day and then sign up for the 6 month or 1 year package?

Hi, I am interested in doing this trial and if it works for me, I use Roku, Chromecast and I have iPad... I would like to take advantage of the 15% off Cathe On-demand discount. How can I make that happen?

Would I set up the trail and then cancel before the 7th day and then sign up for the 6 month or 1 year package?

Yes, you just have to cancel before the 7 days is up, but don't wait till the last second just in case you need help in cancelling. After you cancel you can sign up for whatever plan you like.

Does CathE still have the Roku app?

Hi AtlantaJJ,

Yes, we still have our Roku OnDemand app and are currently working on our Cathe Live app. Here is a list of all of our apps:

We have currently released 9 apps for our streaming service with 3 more apps currently in production.
Apps Available Now:
  • Cathe OnDemand iOS
  • Cathe OnDemand TvOS
  • Cathe OnDemand Android
  • Cathe OnDemand Fire (Tablet Only)
  • Cathe OnDemand Roku
  • Cathe Live IOS
  • Cathe Live TvOS
  • Cathe Live Android
  • Cathe OnDemand Fire TV
Apps We Are Currently Working On:
  • Cathe Live Roku
  • Cathe Live Fire (Tablet Only)
  • Cathe Live Fire TV

Yes, you just have to cancel before the 7 days is up, but don't wait till the last second just in case you need help in cancelling. After you cancel you can sign up for whatever plan you like.
I just signed up for the 7 day trial and I got my Roku connected. It appears that only one Device can be linked at a time, which is okay if it is true, I wanted to link my bedroom and my family room.

Will someone be available to help on 11/24/2017? That is black Friday.

Thanks so much for your prompt response!!

Yes, we will be available until 5pm eastern, but this will be a very busy day for us, so make sure to contact us early if you need help. And you're correct that currently the OnDemand Roku app only allows you to connect to one device. Our Cathe Live Roku app that we are currently working on will allow multiple connections. We also plan on redoing our current Roku OnDemand app and when we do it will allow multiple hookups.

Hi,

Just curious: What is the advantage/purpose of using the Cathe Live Android App ( for example) as opposed to just using the web site access to Live?

Apps are always a much better way to view Cathe Live and OnDemand videos on a mobile device. You can more easily and quickly find videos you're interested in playing and select favorites. Apps are also designed specifically for your mobile device. The web version is really designed for larger desktop units. Though it is mobile responsive it will never be as smooth or look great on a mobile device.

I am willing to try it on my Samsung Galaxy phone....I just go to the Google Play Store and download
"Cathe Live Android"....I am almost afraid to do so, now that I got the Chromecast and phone to work to stream the Live videos...:)

Hi AtlantaJJ,

As long as you're going to do the $19.95 plan you don't have to do anything. Assuming you haven't canceled your 7 day trial you will automatically be charged $19.95 each month starting as soon as your trial ends. You can cancel at anytime in the future.

Yes, I you want to sign up for the 6 month or 1 year membership make sure to cancel the free trial before it ends.

Yes, you would need to cancel the 7 Day Free Trial before it ends and then sign up for the 6 month or 1 year plan.

Hi AtlantaJJ,

As long as you're going to do the $19.95 plan you don't have to do anything. Assuming you haven't canceled your 7 day trial you will automatically be charged $19.95 each month starting as soon as your trial ends. You can cancel at anytime in the future.
I want to take advantage of the 15% off OnDemand 1 year package. I think I should cancel the 7 day trial, then sign up for the year membership using the 15% code. Please let me know if that is correct. I will be running around, will check back later!

I want to take advantage of the 15% off OnDemand 1 year package. I think I should cancel the 7 day trial, then sign up for the year membership using the 15% code. Please let me know if that is correct. I will be running around, will check back later!
Yes, you're are correct.

@forum_admin I was wondering if you know yet when this offer ends? And if I've already used Cathe Live before (not currently) can I sign up for this free 7 day trial of OnDemand to check it out?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.