FYI: KCM fans

Has anyone tried the stepboxing of hers? I love step and kickboxing, so I was wondering how this workout is? Or is Susan Chung better for kickboxing?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the stepboxing of hers? I love step and kickboxing, so I was wondering how this workout is? Or is Susan Chung better for kickboxing?

I haven't done Kelly's step boxing in awhile, but I seem to recall it was ok for an easier cardio day. I really need to try it again soon. Susan Chung isn't a very exciting instructor (very nice though) but I feel her kickboxing is slightly more challenging than Kelly's IMO.

LIke everyone else, I'm just trying to add some variety to my workout. I've been with Cathe for so many years and don't want to change that, but just add something new, mostly just cardio. I've watched some of the video clips for KCM and it seems like okay cardio but I'm just not sure. I love kickboxing/boxing so I would like to get more of these types of workouts. I think I've been spoiled by Cathe that when you watch clips of others, it just seems lame, esp. the music.

LIke everyone else, I'm just trying to add some variety to my workout. I've been with Cathe for so many years and don't want to change that, but just add something new, mostly just cardio. I've watched some of the video clips for KCM and it seems like okay cardio but I'm just not sure. I love kickboxing/boxing so I would like to get more of these types of workouts. I think I've been spoiled by Cathe that when you watch clips of others, it just seems lame, esp. the music.

Have you tried 'Patrick Goudeau Presents KickBox Burn' with instructor Heather Corndorf? I really like this one. It's high energy and fun too :D

Have you tried 'Patrick Goudeau Presents KickBox Burn' with instructor Heather Corndorf? I really like this one. It's high energy and fun too :D

Oh yes, this Patrick kickbox DVD is just fabulous! Music is the absolute best I've ever heard on a kickbox DVD, moves are high energy, it's just a super, really moving, fun, infectious workout. You'll love it!

Clare

Another vote for Patrick and Heather! It's so much fun and fast moving. Your feet NEVER stay still, which I love. She's very creative and encouraging.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.