Forgetting YouTube workout names

eminenz2

Cathlete
Could someone please tell me again the name of the step aerobic workouts on YouTube. The series is mainly for instructors, the people are Australian and it's like Firepro or Start something, I can't remember. They have different styles too, some are dancy, some are more athletic, some of them use the short sode of the step facing the TV.

The workouts are about 15 minutes each but you can string a bunch together and get a good workout.

Thanks!

@mininatty. You are a wealth of information gurl!

IMHO having just looked at one of the step workouts, I was really excited because they looked great and were online ( not that I actually NEed more workouts to add to my 125+ library :p), however as I watched I realized I absolutely will not do these because the instructor I saw uses 10-count :confused::confused::( (as opposed to 8-count. 10-count makes NO sense musically). Anyone who has had any musical training whatsoever will understand the necessity of this! Most music is written and performed in 8-count and to be a good, harmonious workout, this standard must be held to!!!!! Cathe does!

There is my little rant:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am a trained musician for my whole life and haven't seemed to be bothered by the STOMP workouts.

Yes, 8 count and 16 count are best but it's not like the end of the world.

I spend a lot of time in mixed meter.

---
I just did about 45 minutes of the STOMP ones and they were all in 8.

Last edited:
I am a trained musician for my whole life and haven't seemed to be bothered by the STOMP workouts.

Yes, 8 count and 16 count are best but it's not like the end of the world.

I spend a lot of time in mixed meter.

---
I just did about 45 minutes of the STOMP ones and they were all in 8.

I imagine it is just me!! Being picky, but there it is! The one I saw was all in 10!

Enjoy them:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.