For Canadians thinking of Power Tower

gigstar1

Cathlete
I just don't know what to do!! If the tower is $129.00 US plus shipping and handling US then I get worried about how much we'll get dinged with when it crosses the border. When I ordered the high step through Cathe I had to pay $70 when it arrived. What are you all thinking? I really do want it but I guess I would like to know exactly how much it will end up being.

Lisa

Yes, I'm a bit concerned too about the duty & shipping, however, for something similar I see them in the price range of $180 so I figure with the 20% discount it'll be the cheapest it will ever be. Plus I live in a rural area so the cost of driving and checking out stuff like this might just end up being the same as the duty and shipping. Also, with the 20% discount from STS Cardio it puts the price back on par for us + you still get another 20% discount if there is anything else you want to buy. I think I'll probably just grin and bear it as I'm committed to this whole STS program.

I've looked around and have found nothing equivalent to the power tower in Canada. I really want to be able to increase my strength for chin ups and pulls ups. I can do one at the playground and then I'm finished. I know the shipping and handling and exchange rate makes the price uncomfortable but I really want to be able to do STS properly. My goal is to strengthen myself to the point where I can do 10 chin ups. I look at how much I save by not having a gym membership and feel the power tower is a great investment.

Hi!
I was worried about that too. I was actually thinking of just getting a total gym because you could do weight assisted pull ups on that thing and my nephew has a very basic wal-mart version that works pretty well. You really feel you get a good workout with the pull up/chin ups and the shoulder work.
The shopping network featured a better model but if its just for basic pull ups and shoulder work the wal-mart one would do the trick.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.