Foods you wish you'd never tried

Ditto on the candy cane jo-jos! Also bagels w/ cream cheese (if I "need" one I'll go to the store and get ONE), jelly beans, chocolate meringues (well, actually pretty much ANYTHING chocolate)...

. . . because you can't leave them alone.

I got this big bag of Diamond glazed walnuts at Sam's Club last Friday. I always buy raw nuts, but I thought these would be good for when I take salads to a function--they were much less expensive than Almond Accents or the like. They are really good--not too sweet--and highly addictive! But they have canola oil, sugar, and corn syrup (at least not high-fructose). Every time I got in the pantry, I'd munch a few. I had to ditch them behind something else, so I wouldn't see them.:eek:

Elsie

Anthing CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Herr's Sour Cream and Onion Kettle Chips
Cheese--the fancier and stinkier the better
La Fin Du Monde, and Bell's beers
Apple dumplings from the Dutch Eating Place at Reading Terminal Market in Philly--honestly I gained 25 lbs over 5 months because of these.
I also have a hard time resisting a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing.

Reading this is making me HUNGRY! :eek:

I wish I never had bakery cake with that really awful icing in neon colors. Man, I love icing. My SIL and I fight over corner pieces at birthday parties.

I also second those sugar walnut things by Diamond- I gave them away to my parents so they were OUT OF MY HOUSE. I kept telling myself they were really bad for my teeth too, but that didn't work.

Oh and I wish I had never ever, not even once tasted homemade brownies- with icing of course. :)

Mmmmmmm.......

French fries with cheese and bacon
Warm brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge
Mexican food -- ANY/ALL!
Chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting
Any cake w/ any frosting
Okay I'm stopping now!

Donuts, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Cream of Spinach soup.

If I wasn't pregnant now there'd be many, many more but not much sounds good right now.

Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites Chocolate Cereal - I can devour a box of these in three days when I am PMS'ing. I must leave them in the store......

I wish I had never tried smoked salmon cream cheese, OMG, it is so good with pretzels, but I will eat the whole tub if I buy it, so it stays at the store :'(

Edy's slow-churned Fudge Tracks ice cream. It's vanilla ice cream with swirls of fudge and chunks of peanut butter cups. It almost makes PMS something to look forward to. :D

The Original Chicken Sandwich from Burger King.
w. cheese and ketchup

Mcdonalds sweet tea
Nutella
pepperoni pizza
stromboli
mozzarella sticks
garlic knots
Flavored coffee creamers
T.J. Mazzeretti's Dill Dip
Italian Combo sandwiches
and just about anything chocolate, especially dark chocolate

Jenn

A glazed creme-filled donut from the donut shop down the street....pure deliciousness.

Just thinking about it makes me drool a little!!! :eek:

Cheez Itz... If they are in the house, they are in my mouth
Triscuit Rosemary and Olive Oil crackers topped with pepper jack cheese
Cheetoes
McDonalds french fries
Mozzarella sticks (oh my goodness...yummy)

And pretty much any pizza! I could eat pizza every day of my life and be content... probably not at my goal weight, but content.

Now I'm hungry! :)

Katie

the Outback's Aussie chesse fries!!

Pretty much most appetizers like potato skins, wings etc!!

I am lucky that you can put mounds of candy bars in front of me and I have ZERO interest...just don't take me to Friday's for happy hour!:rolleyes:

Any combination of cheese cake and chocolate....chocolate mousse, turtle, chocolate peanut butter, snickers cheesecakes, you get it :eek:

Frito's.:p

Let's see...huh
pomagranite martinis, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, chocolate chip & brie & basil crossiants, all fried seafoods, etc......

Nice thread :)

Let's see

Oat :mad:, Ghirardelli chocolate, low sodium mozzarella cheese, almond, all natural Mountain High Plain yogurt :cool:, fish (trout, sardines and when we are going to San Francisco salmon :rolleyes:) and apple. I can eat more than 2-3 a day. :eek:

Peanut Butter.
Chocolate. Ghiradelli and Malley's.
Nutella (when it's in the house - we rarely buy it).
Peanut Butter and chocolate.
Peanut Butter and my DH's jam (he makes wonderful jam from fruit we pick every summer).
Peanut Butter and honey.
Peanut Butter.

Peanut Butter.

Sigh. Peanut Butter.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.