Fitnessfreak's January 2009 Rotation

I did the gym style workouts. But then I was thinking I know pyramid workouts are an entirely different way of working the muscle so I didn't know if that was a good idea

GS are totally different then Pyramids. And really, there isn't a good replacement for them since Cathe hasn't done that kind of workout again. I'm stumped here. Sorry!

Ookay...

Just got my STS 2day and started the 1RM tests. I have done them a while back (around Fall '08) and I have to say one thing...

THANK YOU DEBBIE FOR YOUR AMAZING ROTATIONS!!!!!
:D:D:D

I double-blinked when I saw the results 2day for the few 1RM tests I had time to do.... More than an 8lbs increase on all exercises (16lbs on the barbell ones)!!!
I hadn't realized that I was growing stronger... well maybe a couple of pounds on most of them.. but, gee:eek:!!!!

I'm so glad I stuck to your rotations and advice!!!

Chris.

Debbie,

I have heard so many rave about this rotation that I'm thinking of giving it a try after I finish my insanity rotation (have 4.5 weeks left).

My goal with insanity was the burn off a lot of my body fat and it's working. After I'm done though, I'd really like to build some lean muscle mass. I have a cruise coming up in December and would love to be able to show off some nicely sculpted arms/shoulders/back. Do you think this would be a good rotation for me?

Thanks!!

angie

Debbie,

I have heard so many rave about this rotation that I'm thinking of giving it a try after I finish my insanity rotation (have 4.5 weeks left).

My goal with insanity was the burn off a lot of my body fat and it's working. After I'm done though, I'd really like to build some lean muscle mass. I have a cruise coming up in December and would love to be able to show off some nicely sculpted arms/shoulders/back. Do you think this would be a good rotation for me?

Thanks!!

angie

Angie, you should get the results you want from this rotation. We all had great results with it. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.