Fit Tower

Thank you siafelice for the update! I'll be checking my bank account beginning tomorrow! Hope everyone sees their fit towers arrive this week!!

Thanks for the update! I was really hoping it would be delivered by Friday (I live in Seattle), but doesn't look like that's going to happen. While my husband knows I have an order coming, he doesn't know how large it's going to be. :). We have a very small house-so I was hoping to be able to find a place for it first. The kids and I are leaving on Sat to visit family for a week, so it sounds like it will be waiting for me when I get back :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish somebody would see or hear something!!!! Getting a little
"Anxious" as well, and not in a good way!

Me too.... I keep checking my bank account hoping to see the charge (LOL the first time ever I'm HOPING for a credit card charge!) but so far nothing. I'm hoping something will happen by the end of tomorrow but am not counting on it... :(

Mine too - charge posted but no other info. At least it's something, although I would feel better if they sent the shipping info and estimated delivery date instead of just charging me. Oh well... :)

I will for sure. It would be awesome if I got it by Friday although it's probably wishful thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, me too, I'm off Friday, so I would be here to get and put together....and get on them dvds ! I just hope everything is packed good,
like the dvds being protected against all the metal parts that will be in the box...oh dear, now I'll start worrying about that !!!!!

I saw the "Fit Tower" charge to my account this morning. YAY!!!!! I agree with tlc93 about being happy about seeing money deducted from my account! That never happens.

Well, darn. I just called them again They are shipping today, but they are coming from Calif...so that's like another week for me. They
told me PA the other day. Whatever...glad they're shipping, but very disappointed about coming from Calif.

I sent the company an email to see if they are shipping from California or Pennsylvania. I have not received a response yet. :confused:

I live in St. Louis, MO so that is midway between CA and PA. Lets hope we are all putting our fit towers together this weekend. ;):D

I sent the company an email to see if they are shipping from California or Pennsylvania. I have not received a response yet. :confused:

I live in St. Louis, MO so that is midway between CA and PA. Lets hope we are all putting our fit towers together this weekend. ;):D

This will be interesting...maybe the lady I spoke with didn't know either...
Maybe they are coming from China!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.