Fit Tower Advanced Total Body Video Clip

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

In this advanced Fit Tower™ total body workout you will utilize all aspects of the Fit Tower™, including: Bench Press, Dips, Chin Ups, Incline Push Ups, and more.

Fit Tower™ Total Body Details

Warm Up (4:19) Main Program (40:02) Stretch (4:54) Total (49:15) Bonus Abs Details Total Workout (11:26)

Equipment Needed
• Fit Tower™
• 8, 12, 15, 20, 25 lb. Dumbbells
• 25, 30, 45 lb. Barbell
• Medium Tension Band
• Step with 3 Risers per Side
• Mat

Description
This workout is all about building and shaping beautiful, lean and strong muscle! We will be utilizing the tower complete with barbell clips as well as resistance bands to increase intensity in this workout. Get out your steps and your barbells and prepare yourself to hit each muscle group with focus and determination!
To get the most out of your workouts and to reach your fitness goals, visit cathe.com/fta and download the free Fit Tower Advanced User’s Guide, which includes a Quick Start Guide. It also includes workout cards, a list of equipment you will need for each workout, and numerous Fit Tower Advanced workout rotations you can follow for 30 or 90 days. Make sure to visit our discussion forums at cathe.com/forums for any questions that you have about using your workouts.

Basic Premixes
• Main Program + Bonus Abs: Main Workout + Bonus Abs 60:41

Timesaver Premixes
• Upper Body Focus: Warm Up + Upper Body Exercises + Stretch 30:34
• Upper Body Focus + Core: Warm Up + Upper Body Exercises + Bonus Abs + Stretch 41:59
• Legs & Shoulders: Warm Up + Legs & Shoulders Exercises + Stretch 31:29
• Legs & Shoulders + Core: Warm Up + Legs & Shoulders Exercises + Bonus Abs + Stretch 42:55
• Legs Only: Warm Up + Legs Exercises + Stretch 28:06

Mish Mosh Premixes
• Legs and Chest: Warm Up + Legs & Chest Exercises + Stretch 43:52
• Legs and Chest + Abs: Warm Up + Legs & Chest Exercises + Bonus Abs + Stretch 55:17
• Total Body Extreme: Some Exercises are Repeated 70:52
• Total Body Extreme + Abs: Some Exercises are Repeated + Bonus Abs 82:18
• Scrambled: Main Routine Done in a Different Order 48:42
• Main Routine with Abs Mixed In: Main Routine with Bonus Abs Mixed in Throughout Workout 60:08
• Double It: Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Stretch 89:17
In this advanced Fit Tower™ total body workout you will utilize all aspects of the Fit Tower™, including: Bench Press, Dips, Chin Ups, Incline Push Ups, and more.

* Pre-Oder Cathe's New DVDs from us at: http://shop.cathe.com/FitTower-s/122.htm

** Order The Fit Tower™ We use in our new videos from Fit Tower™ at: http://fittower.com/?key=cme Make sure to Use Coupon Code "Cathe10" for further savings

I'm glad I ordered the Tower too! All three clips have been stellar, and this last one really has me stoked to use the tower. I believe the Tower is going to lend stability in a few of the dumbell moves, so heavier weights is what I'm thinking. I see a good cardio effect too, and may I say I am digging the music!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.