Fit Split Group Shot and Outfits

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
22789145_10155805111947162_3702866466556933983_n.jpg

This is the "Group Shot" picture that was taken just before the filming of Boxing Bootcamp / Legs & Glutes. From left to right: Brenda,Jenn,Cathe,Nicole & Jai.

Cathe
Capris- Reebok
Tank- Nike
Sneakers - Nike

Jai/ Brenda
Capris- Under Armour
Tank- Nike
Sneakers- Nike

Jenn/ Nicole
Capris- Under Armour
Tank- Under Armour
Sneakers- Nike

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Fit Split series or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2uB7x08 Act Now! Current Pre-Sale prices are for a limited time only!

Thank you firemedic! I've been searching for Cathe's Reebok capri's with no luck-anyone else able to find them?

This is really late but I found them and I think they’re actually girls (not women’s)
Good detective work and yes, you are right! They were girls :D She needed that specific color pink and couldn't find anything in women's. You do what you gotta do right?! lol

It’s really fun to hunt down the outfits worn by Cathe and crew. Thank you for always posting a group photo and brands each person is wearing. I’m already a thrift store lover anyway but thanks to eBay, Poshmark, thread up and Mercari, I’ve been able to find a lot of the clothes. However the Splits 59 leggings from perfect 30 low impact hiit have eluded me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.