Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Linda,

No I still have not received either dvdsI pre-ordered back in October. I even went to Kelly's website and did the contact us to let her know and leave my email infor, and did so twice. No reply as yet. Could you please give me the link at VF for Kelly's Dvd threadds where people are still receiving their dvds?

Thanks,

Nora

Hi Nora, today’s workouts were

Peloton 30 min. Bike Bootcamp
Ifit studio rowing workout
Raw Tabata Sculpt Ladder workout from Kelly’s Power Splits dvd
Blender- Up, Down, & All Around (the middle) #1

The thread on VF is under General Discussion and simply entitled KCM’s…there is
about 5 pages….I am sorry you haven’t gotten them, gosh, I didn’t preorder until
in November, about a week before the presale was over…Kelly will make it right..
I imagine her hands are full right now, with all the duplicate orders being received.
I even received 2 sets as well….waiting to find out what they are going to do on
getting the extras back.

Hi Linda

Thanks for getting back to me. Great job on your workouts with the following:

Peloton 30 min. Bike Bootcamp
Raw Tabata Sculpt Ladder workout from Kelly’s Power Splits dvd
Blender- Up, Down, & All Around (the middle) #1, Hi fives on your awesome workouts, WTG!!!

I just checked my email and I did hear back from Kelly. She sent me a set of dvds and will be getting them very soon as per tracking.YAY Kelly!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1= 15 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- WE'RE BACK! - 60 Min Indoor Cycling Class= 59 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention= 12 Min

Have a great Saturday;)

Nora

Yay ! I am so glad she is sending you another set ! and great job on

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1= 15 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- WE'RE BACK! - 60 Min Indoor Cycling Class= 59 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention= 12 Min
WTG!

I am going to try and get in an Ifit elliptical workout this AM, we are expecting alot MORE SNOW !

Not looking forward to that, as my neighbor is still working day hours and it is again, all up to me....
so probably shouldn't overdo with workouts....personally, I think Kelly's new workouts are great,
I am so happy with them, and they suit my needs and fill the fun factor for me. I think there are
alot of options with these, the only thing is there isn't as many premixes it seems as in other
dvds, however, she is giving us 2 bonus Raw workouts on dvds. Yes, I can do these on Raw,
but it's nice to have them on dvd, in case internet is down, etc. Hope you get them soon.
I ordered a set of the Universal step risers from Amazon (the newer ones) that let you
incline the step for weight work. I believe the ones I ordered is what she is using in Power
Splits....they are also called Freestyle risers....I have a set of the first ones that were solid
and have slots for 2 incline positions and of course, they work exactly the same, but I wanted
the newer version :)

ETA: back to say I did do my IFIT elliptical workout and a blender- Cycle Circuit.
That will be it for today and possibly tomorrow too, depending on the storm.
Take care....

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Sorry I didn't workout yesterday. I had to go out-of-town. Im'back today though;)

I'm glad you are enjoying Kelly's new workouts, they look great. I haven't previewed them yet but I am looking foward to it. I see you mentioned getting the Universal Steps. I also have the original slanted steps so I can use the risers with bench top as a weight ligfting bench. I checked out the ones you mentioned at amazon I like those. The design is really great. Nicely don e BTW on your workout with IFIT elliptical workout and a blender- Cycle Circuit, bravo on Sunday's workout. You are awesome! Not to mention the Shovel Max workout with all the snow. Now more is on the way. Hang in there, its just gotta stop;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin Junkie- THROWBACK REMIXED! 45 MINUTE SPIN CLASS RHYTHM CYCLE FREE = 49 Min
Leslie Sansone - Walk It Off in 30 Days- Burn 30= 31 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistine Work= 16 Min

Have a terrfic Tuesday

Nora

Hi Nora, great workouts today...it sounds like you received your dvds, very glad
You did.

Yes, I have those slanted risers too, I believe Cathe used those in STS. I rarely
Use them any more, too cumbersome to get out, etc and those really don’t serve any other purpose except to slant the step....I got my universal risers today And they work great....and these can be used as a regular riser too, for height For a flat step, etc. it appears they are using 3 regular risers and the universal One with the solid half to incline the step (the solid half has the indentation to Incline it). So that is what I am doing as well.

We had 8 inches of snow Sunday into Monday and yes, it was definitely shovel
Max. Believe it or not, I did do a little workout from CatheLive A Christmas Ball
Last night. Tonight I did a dvd mix from Kelly’s Power Splits.

I printed the return label to send back the extra sets of dvds that they sent, that
Certainly was a mess...I had to get some shipping tape and will get them in the
Mail to her in a day or 2.

Hi Linda

Oh my goodness, you got 8 inches of snow!! Yikes, shovel max indeed! WOW!!
Nicely done the other day with CatheLive A Christmas Ball. Then the next
night you did a dvd mix from Kelly’s Power Splits. Quadrople high fives on shovel max and your workouts.WTG!!!:)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone-Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan- Warm up + Blue Mile + Abs Session= 21 Min
YT- Kalegh Cohen Strength- REBEL Day 11-| Lower Body & Abs Workout with Dumbbells= 41 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- NAUGHTY or NICE - 50 min LIVE Indoor Cycling Class = 53 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching Exercise= 11 Min

Have a wonderful Wednesday,

Nora

Hi Nora, I need to pull out Leslie again, it’s been a long time since I have done one of her workouts.....also Jenny’s Walk across America...at the rate I am going
On those, I will never get across America :)

I was off today, and I was able to get in some workouts....

Peloton 20 min. Full Body Treadmill Bootcamp
Peloton 10. Min. Tabata Ride
IFIT Dynamic Intervals Series elliptical workout - 25 min.
CatheLive Opposites Attract - did about a 30 min, workout from that.

Hi Linda

I tend to do Leslie's workouts as a recovery, warm up, or add-on workouts. Lately it's been because of my arm I need to choose to allow gentleness and aid in recovery for my left arm. Although the bone fracture has intially healed it will continue to heal and remodel strengthening the injured area for about 1 year. There was other areas involed in injury with regards to muscles, tendons, and ligaments all of which are still on the mend. For example, I have made modifications in weights I can lift or type of exercises avoid too much stress on left shoulder/arm area. My weights for now are 3#,5# and 8#. I've improved alot since December 2, 2021 taking off sling and working on mobility. So for now its the little things coming back to me mobilty-wise; putting away dishes, laundry, shower, dressetc... My getting back to do workouts even modified is a tremendous blessing for which I am grateul. I do miss Tabatcize on Fridays but I think I need to get stronger first before I tackle that after 2 months of zero workouts. I'm a work in progress working to get better every day and if I'm too sore I need to back off a little I do.

Nicely done yesterday with Peloton 20 min. Full Body Treadmill Bootcamp
Peloton 10. Min. Tabata Ride, IFIT Dynamic Intervals Series elliptical workout - 25 min, CatheLive Opposites Attract - did about a 30 min, workout from that. Bravo on all those super fun sounding workouts,WTG & High fives! Way to get it done;)

I just finished today's workouts and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Saturday Sweat Session #25 | 60+ Minute Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 51 Min

Have a terrific Thursday:)

Nora

Hi Nora, Friday workouts were

IFIT treadmill walk-Twin Falls, Maui, Hawaii (this was kind of neat, it was the IFit
Trainer and Michael Phelps (the swimmer) walking the trail).

Blender-LIS (low impact series) Back, Biceps & Shoulders

That will be it for me as I have been doing a little cleaning too..

Enjoy your workouts....:)

Hi Linda

Nicely done today on your workouts with: IFIT treadmill walk-Twin Falls, Maui, Hawaii (this was kind of neat, it was the IFit
Trainer and Michael Phelps, walking the trail). Wow! How cool was that. Then you also did Blender-LIS (low impact series) Back, Biceps & Shoulders. That is a great line up.

I just finsihed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, & Abs Workout with Dumbbells - REBEL Day 5= 23 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- WILD WILD WEEK 2- 55 min Indoor Cycling Class= 57 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 1= 22 Min

Have fantastik Friday

Nora

Hi Nora, great job with spinning, walking & weights, good combination…

Saturday I did an IFIT studio bike workout and the Power Lower with no finisher premix
from Kelly’s Power Splits dvd. I liked that too, on the Deadlifts, since Noelle was doing
Plie squats, I did Plies 1set, deadlifts 2nd set, Plies 3rd. And deadlifts on the 4th set. That changed it up a bit. I thought maybe I would get bored with doing 4 sets, but I
didn’t, it moves right along, no time to get bored :). I especially like her warmups in
these new workouts…..

Back to add in a blender, “Legs & Core-Standing & Floor”

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Great job on today's workout with the following: an IFIT studio bike workout and the Power Lower with no finisher premix
from Kelly’s Power Splits dvd. Way to change it up for you with Plie's, squats, and deadlifts. Wow! That sounds like fun, WTG and high fives!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- Back, Biceps, & Shoulders Dumbbell Workout-REBEL Day 2= 24 Min
Leslie Sansone- Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan - Thursday 2 Mile Walk Only= 37 Min

YT- THE JOURNEY IS ALWAYS WORTH IT- 50+ Minute Indoor Cycling Class= 54 Min
Linda great workouts today, awesome job! high fives!!:)

That's it for me today.

Have a great Saturday evening,

Nora

Hi Nora, great job Saturday...have you tried Kelly’s new workouts yet?

Sunday :
Peloton 20 min. 80’s Treadmill Walk
KCM-Cardio Fit- I programmed my DVD player to play the warmup, all the Compound Moves chapters and stretch...worked out to approx. 20 min. Workout. So much fun!

Hi Linda

Wow! Great workouts Sunday with:Ifit studio rowing workout,Peloton 20 min. 80’s Treadmill Walk, CM-Cardio Fit- doing the warmup, all the Compound Moves chapters and stretch approx= 20 min workout. Then an add-on Add in CatheLive “30 min Kickboxing Express”, Awesome!! WTG. you are inspirational with all those fun and varied workouts.Double high fives~~!! No I haven't had time to preview KCM's to new workouts yet, its been very hectic lately but I do want to check them out soon.

I finished today's workout earlier and forgot to check in and will now check.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone-Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan- Warm up + Blue Mile + Abs Session= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strong & Lean Upper Body- REBEL Day 16- 30 min Dumbbell Workout= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- SPICE LEVEL: 10 ( Hot Sauce Challenge) 60 Min Cycling= 59 Min

Have a great evening

Nora

Great job yesterday Nora...Monday night I did Leslie too, I only did 1 mile from Walk 15, I
didn’t have a lot of time.

I think Mary at Total Fitness dvds has Jenny Ford’s Step Across America 50 workouts set. Thought I would let you know......I am not going to get it at this time, like I mentioned a few days ago, I am hardly getting across America with the walking set! :)
and I have that one dvd that came out a few years ago that has several of them, like the
first 4 or 5....

I imagine Cathe‘s presale will start in the next several months...or at least I hope so....

Hi Linda

Thanks for the info on Jenny Ford's Step Across America. I think I'll wait just now as I still need to finish her Walk Across America series first. Yes, I'm sure you are right about Cathe's upcoming workouts, I am anxious to hear more about them but I'm sure it will be worth it. Cathe will mention more about it as is appropriate.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness-Team 2 TOWELS- 50 min Indoor Cycling Workout= 50 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness Strength- ROCK SOLID ABS - REBEL Day 15 - 10 min Abs Workout with Dumbbells = 11 Min
Leslie Sansone- Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan - Wednesday 3 Mile Walk Only= 46 Min

Have great Tuesday evening and hopefully less snow;)

Nora

Hi Linda

Great job on today's workouts and early too, double high fives on both;)!! Nicely done with the following workouts: Ifit elliptical workout, Peloton Treadmill Bootcamp,KCM-PS-Lower Body, Bravo!! You rock!

I got a late start on my workouts, so I will get right to it now and check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- BG Move Fitness Challenge 1: Fat burning workout= 52 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min

YT- kaleigh Cohen Fitness Strength- Hard & Heavy Leg Day | REBEL Day 18 - 30 min Leg Workout with Dumbbells = 33 Min

Have a blessed evening

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.