Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, well I did workout this PM after all.
I did a blender "Lower Intensity Step Starter" followed by "Coffeyfit Raw 20 min.
Glute Finisher" which is on YouTube. Kelly uses one of the fabric resistance loops and I used one of mine too. Wow! You do feel it!

Again, happy birthday!

Wednesday AM workout - IFit treadmill "Sweat it Out-Total Body Building
Workout # 1". Have a good day!

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Great job on Tuesday's workouts with: a blender "Lower Intensity Step Starter" followed by "Coffeyfit Raw 20 min.
Glute Finisher" which is on YouTube. Kelly uses one of the fabric resistance loops and I used one of mine too, good to know its an intense workout.
Also with Today's morning workout with :IFit treadmill "Sweat it Out-Total Body Building
Workout # 1". Wow! That is some great workout stuff for both days, WTG double high fives. Keep up the great work!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Build:Back & Bi's = 50 Min
YT- Spin with Lars- Short, But Intense Workout- Rapido #02= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- QUICKLY BURN FAT | Rhythmic Indoor Cycling Class- 20 Minute= 25 Min

Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday

Nora

Hi Nora, great job yesterday! This morning was an Ifit rower workout - "Ultimate
Time Crunch Workout # 1"

Wanted to tell you that Kelly has about 10 workouts or so on YouTube, in the
Search bar, just put Coffeyfit Raw and it should bring them up. A lot of boxing,
The glute one I did recently, step, etc.....you might like some of them...she uses
Egg weights in a couple. Just thought I would let you know. There's a short
15 min. Boxing add-on that I want to do soon.

Hi Linda

Great job on this mornings workout with: Ifit rower workout - "Ultimate
Time Crunch Workout # 1". Oh, and thanks for the head up about KCM's Raw Fit workouts on YouTube, I'll have to check them out. High fives on getting your workout in, WTG ;)!!!

I justfinished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

LITE - Cardio Party- Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs#1 = 49 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- MICHAEL JACKSON 45 MINUTE SPIN CLASS WITH WEIGHTS= 46 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Time Saver #4 Warm Up + Cardio 1 + Stretch= 28 Min

Have a blessed day

Nora

Hi Nora, gosh, alot of Cathe Cardio today !! WTG ! How's your hip/side doing? Ok, I hope.

This evening I did a short blender- "Cardio & Upper Body Weights Starter Workout" followed by Kelly's
15 min. Boxing Workout (with egg weights) on YouTube. They both were fun ! This little boxing
workout that Kelly did is pretty neat, no warmup, and more like boxing drills than real combos. She
ends it with a short stretch. Will certainly do again, if she keeps it on YouTube. Doing a couple of
these Raw workouts on YouTube is making me miss her app that I had subscribed to before. I do
miss her treadmill workouts & the Ripped & Ride bike workouts. Might have to re-sign again for
a month to do them again !!!

Friday AM: IFit treadmill walk-"Lavender Gardens Walk, Maui, Hawaii "

Last edited:
Hi Linda,

Yes, I did get alot of Cathe Cardio in yesterday. My right hip/glute area are still very sore. Its especially bothers me with lateral movements. So I think I will need to keep doing other stuff dialing it back for the next couple of months to give it time to heal.
Great job on yesterday's workout with a short blender- "Cardio & Upper Body Weights Starter Workout" followed by Kelly's
15 min. Boxing Workout (with egg weights) on YouTube. I do love KCM workouts too. Love her boxing stuff too!
Double high fives on Friday's AM workout with IFit treadmill walk-"Lavender Gardens Walk, Maui, Hawaii " So cool. I love all your fitness passport workouts, WTG!!

Here's today's workout:

Jenny Ford- Walk Across America- Arizona= 30 Min
Body Beast- Build Shoulders = 38 Min
YT- BG Move Cycling- Fitness Challenge 4= 49 Min

Have a blessed & fab Friday

Nora

Hi Linda

I hope you had a nice and restful Saturday morning and are off to start a great day!

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Total Body= 38 Min
YT- Kaleig Cohen Fitness- The HARDEST Saturday Sweat Session 60 Minute Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 60 Min

Have a blessed & super Saturday & weekend!

Nora

Hi Linda

I hope you had a great weekend.

I just finished tday's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Chest = 30 Min
Gina Buber- Dance That Walk-Latin 10 Min Walkouts- Flamenco= 10 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitess- Saturday Sweat Session #21 | 60+ Minute Rhythm Ride Class = 63 Min
May 8, 2021

Have a blessed & magnificent Monday

Nora

Hi Nora, good job on your continued workouts....I haven't done too much ....
2 things have happened in my life....my brother passed away yesterday'......
And Saturday I adopted a 10 year old Chilhuahua from SPCA.....not sure how
That is going to go......he apparently is not housetrained so dealing with that....
Not sure I was ready for this.....I take him to the vet tomorrow for a going over
So hoping everything checks out for a 10 yr old.....

Oh no :( so sorry to hear about your brother. It seems 2020 and so far 2021 have been a sucky time for me too my beloved dog had cancer and finally we had to put him to sleep, and my DH's mom died. We did get a new puppy even though the timing may seem weird so that does occupy us. Good luck and best wishes with your newly adopted dog. I hope all goes well with the house training etc... I'm sure he's grateful to be adopted and have you in his life.

Take care and ((Hugs))

Nora

Thank you, Nora......yes recent times haven't been The greatest.....my schedule is all messed up right now...I took off this week to help Jack get acquainted with
His new home, hopefully, and I hope the trip to the vet will be ok......yes, my
Brother is at peace & rest now.....and with his wife, who died from cancer 4 yrs
Ago.....

I did get in a short blender this AM, "Time Crunch-Chest"....I think Sunday I did a Peloton 20 min. Hip Hop treadmill walk. That's been about it.....maybe I will
Get back on a "routine" sometime.....but, I am back to taking a zillion walks
Again. Jack likes to walk too...just like CoCo did. Take care....

Hi Linda

Again my heart felt condolences to you, and I will keep you in my prayers.

On a brighter note congrats on your adopted dog, wishing you all the best.

Great job on the workouts with: a short blender this AM, "Time Crunch-Chest"....
You mentioned that Sunday you did a Peloton 20 min. Hip Hop treadmill walk, high fives on your workout and doing something for you.
I understand you have a full plate right now and are trying to deal with that.

I just finished today's workouts and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
Body Beast- Build Legs= 38 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- LIVE FAVORITE DANCE HITS RIDE for International Dance day= 33 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT for Fat Loss 20 minute Bike workout for Beginners= 22 Min

prayers & blessings

Nora

Hi Nora, wow, great job yesterday... a lot of time on the bike .:)
I applaud you!

This AM I did a blender- "Time Crunch- Back". Trying to get a little something
In. Have a good day...

Hi Linda

Good job this morning getting in a workout with a blender workout- Time Crunch Back, WTG good job& high fives! You always have fun sounding blender workouts.

Here's today's workout:

Gina Buber- Dance That Walk- Meringue = 10 Min
Body Beast- Bulk Shoulders= 35 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness-Latin Mix Cycling Workout (20 minute)= 24 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 30 Min Burning Rhythm Indoor Class- Latin Vibes 2 Themed= 38 Min

Have a good day and your new little guy too!

Nora

Hi Linda

Nicely done with yesterday's workout with: CL Burn Sets Biceps & Triceps, WTG & High fives!! How's your little guy doing?

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Back = 29 Min
Jenny Ford- Walk Across America- Colorado = 29 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- THROWBACK 70s-80s- 45 Minute SPIN CLASS Rhythm Cycle With Weights = 47 Min

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Hi Linda

I hope you are enjoying your new dog and having fun.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Arms= 36 Min
Fit Split-Low Imapact/Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 minute EDM HIIT Cycling Workout = 21 Min

Have a blessed & fab Friday

Nora

Hi Nora, great workouts, I just finished CL Upper Body Pump, I only did warmup, Shoulders, and stretch, Jack is doing ok, still peeing in the living room
Some :(.....I don’t know what I am going to deal with Monday when I go back to work....not looking forward to it........I had to give him a dewormer pill and get his
Heart worm & flea tablets too. I have been out of practice for a while and I am
Exhausted from doing nothing really, just trying to keep up with laundry, etc this
Weekend. Take care.....

Saturday AM: well, Jack let me go downstairs and do an IFit elliptical &
Mobility training workout a little while ago. Yay! I am not letting him go
Downstairs at this point. Too many things to mark & destroy....:(:)

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Congrats on your workout with CL Upper Body Pump, I only did warmup, Shoulders, and stretch, good job! Jack is doing ok, still peeing in the living room.
I know Luna took a bit of paients but she did get it figured it out. We were give advice to train her to go do her buiness outside. Everytime she did she got a beef lung treat.
I found it at amazon. Here's the link https://www.amazon.com/Pet-Shape-Be...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0XY7YK62V420Y2BQ5GTK
Luna loves those treats and only gets one if she does her business outside. So we just do that and take her outside alot and that worked, it seemed to work quickly as she's very motivated to earn a treat.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 2= 35 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Saturday Sweat Session #21 - 60+ Minute Rhythm Ride Class= 63 Min

Have a blessed and restful Saturday

Nora

ps. I'm thinking about maybe taking a recovery week since I just finished 12 weeks of a Body Beast rotation, and feeling a bit burned out so maybe dialing down workout wise and focus bike, stretching, pilates or yoga. Maybe revist an old Turbo Jam for fun, not sure just yet. I'll stil be checking in so nop worries.

Great job Nora, yes, he’s going outside a lot....but when I go back to work, he’ll have to be alone about 3 hrs until lunch & then 3 hrs until I come back home...
I think it is more separation anxiety than having to go.....we’ll see....maybe I just
Need to retire :)

Got in a couple more workouts,
IFit treadmill “20 second Intervals”
Peloton 5 min. Cardio Dance Warmup with blender - “STS Legs add-on”

My workouts won’t be as regular for awhile, I am sure...I will get something in
When I can!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.