Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda,

I did workout yesterday and tried to post but got a forbidden 403 message apparently I am blocked form checking in because the protection software Cathe uses thinks I'm trying to hack it when I attempt to post my workouts.

Great job on all the workouts you did yesterday to today, awesome job and hi fives!!
I hope all is well with you.

My dog Ares, is not doing well and declining fast. Sadly, I think he maybe going over thhe rainbow bridge soon, and I hate that but if that is God's will... My right arm is still messed up probably just ligaments left to heal now. My DH may need surgerywe
'll see.

Anyways here's yesterday's workout:

KCM 30MTF-Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing= 28 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Cycling Class #37 The Heat Is On= 49 Min

and Here's today's workouts:

ICE- LIS- Timesaver #4 Warmup + Cardio 1 + Stretch= 28 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 3= 49 Min
XTrain-D5-Legs- Premix #10 Legs Standing= 30 Min (No Weights/Dixie Cups)

That's it for Tuesday's & Wednesday's workouts.

I hope you have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Nora, very hot here today...in the 90's...I am sorry about your doggie, I know the
Pain, I hope it all works out for the best.....

Since it's so hot today, and I am off today, I went ahead & got some workouts in
Earlier today.

Ifit Rower workout
Coffeyfit Raw "Ripped & Ride" Oct. 2019
Coffeyfit Raw Home Gym Intervals (I really love both of these Raw workouts alot)
And later this evening I hope to do a blender version of Touch Up Training - Upper Body Express 1.

Take care...
ETA: added on an Ifit stretch done at Niagara Falls :)

Last edited:
Thursday’s workouts:

2 blenders: STS Cardio - Kickboxing & STS express M3 W2 - Legs.
Machine workouts: IFit treadmill walk & Ifit bike workout.
Used BitGym workouts for 25 min. Divided up between rowing, elliptical & bike too.

Hi Linda;)

Wow! Very nicely done today with the following: 2 blenders: STS Cardio - Kickboxing & STS express M3 W2 - Legs.
Plus Machine workouts: IFit treadmill walk & Ifit bike workout. Using BitGym workouts for 25 min. Divided up between rowing, elliptical & bike. Hi fives!!! Awesome workouts and variety
WTG!! Bravo!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- 20 Min Spin Class | Hip-Hop # 4 | Get Fit Done= 25 Min
Fit Split- Timesaver #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 2= 35 Min

That's it for me today, phew!

Have a super blessed pre-Friday:)

Nora

Hi Linda,

How are you doing? Fine I Hope. You have been nailing those workouts, bravo. Keep up the amazing job, you rock.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise = 45 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #3= 44 Min

Have blessed & fab Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, how is your dog doing? Thinking about You all.
Tonight I did a blender, STS Cardio ( step) and an Ifit skiing workout on my NT
Skier. That will be it....

Saturday's workouts:
Blender- STS express M3 W2 - Shoulders, Bi's & Tri's - 25 min.
Lower body mix from Kelly's Strength & Stamina dvd - 20 min.
Ifit Total Body Walk treadmill workout - 30 min.+
Ifit rowing race workout in Zambia - 12 min.
Ifit elliptical hike -Gatlinburg TN - 15 min.

Hi Linda, Yay It's Saturday!

Thanks for asking about my Ares. He's in pain I think, it's hard for him to walk as he seems to have trouble with his back legs. Ares also pants alot. I've had previous dogs and seen this happen before. It doesn't have a happy ending. I fear that is the case here. Ares seems to know that and is trying to make the most of his time with us. It makes me sad. I'm trying to make him as comfortable as possible. I have been working out in my living room lately since he doesn't want to be alone. I would normally put him in his crate in the tv room the go workout in my workout room. He wants to be near at least one of us. So we are endulging him as this gives all of us more time with him and telling him we love him and petting him. It's sad. Ares and our cat, Miss Hector have a vet appointment on the 18th for check ups and shots. Because of the Covid-19 thing the is backed up and restricted from the way they would usually do things.

So, on a brighter note WTG on yesterday's workout with: blender STS Cardio ( step) and an Ifit skiing workout on NT Skier, bravo. Then today's workout with:Blender- STS express M3 W2 - Shoulders, Bi's & Tri's - 25 min.Lower body mix from Kelly's Strength & Stamina dvd - 20 min. Ifit Total Body Walk treadmill workout - 30 min.+ Ifit rowing race workout in Zambia - 12 min.
Ifit elliptical hike -Gatlinburg TN - 15 min. Wow! Those all sound like awesome workouts, double high fives.

I live in Oregon and we have just entered Phase 2 so that modifies some Covid- restrictions. Churches can open but observe social distancing and no more than 50 people in gatherings. They are still doing online church services videotaping the live one so others can view it as well. I will be doing the online service because I don't want to leave Ares.

I just finsihed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- BG Move Cycling: Fitness Challenge 12= 39 Min
KCM 30 MTF- Amped Up Cardio- Workout #1= 31 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistline Work= 16 Min

Once again Linda, amazing workouts you are doing and I love the variety double high fives!!

Have a blessed Saturday,

Nora

Hi Nora, well it's Sunday as well! Ares (and you) will be in my thoughts and
Prayers....I am a firm believer in the Rainbow Bridge and pet heaven....that's where
I wanna go!

I actually ended up with 2 more workouts last night:
Ifit Total Body strength workout (core, lower, upper body circuits) - approx 25 min.
CatheLive Cardio Party Play Date - 38 min.

Sunday's workouts (early today & all kind of on the light side) were:
Ifit Light Row & Lower Body Stretches - 27 min.
Ifit elliptical Newcomer Active Recovery workout - 18 min.
Ifit Comedy Treadmill Walk in Salt Lake City, Utah - abt 23 min.
Kelly's B&B UBSS dvd - Premix 1 set only.

I am going to try and make that it for today!

Hi Linda,

Great job on Sunday's workouts as follows: Sunday's workouts (early today & all kind of on the light side) were:
Ifit Light Row & Lower Body Stretches - 27 min, Ifit elliptical Newcomer Active Recovery workout - 18 min, Ifit Comedy Treadmill Walk in Salt Lake City, Utah - abt 23 min.
Kelly's B&B UBSS dvd - Premix 1 set only. Then you added Ifit Total Body strength workout (core, lower, upper body circuits) - approx 25 min.
CatheLive Cardio Party Play Date - 38 min. Bravo on all those killer workouts, double high fives!!!
Thanks for your kind words. I believe in the rainbow bridge as well.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Body Weight & Bands= 44 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Cycling Class #38= 48 Min

Have blessed Monday,

Nora

Hi Nora, good job on your workouts today...

Workouts since my last post:
Ifit tubing workout
Blender - Bossy Blasts Bootcamp
Ifit bike ride, & Bitgym rotation on bike, elliptical, rower & treadmill and ended all that with a Peloton cooldown walk. Also did RowVigor Core Killer workout.

Back to work tomorrow!

Hi Linda,

Nicely done on all your workouts yesterday. Congrats and hi fives on the following workouts:Ifit tubing workout Blender - Bossy Blasts Bootcamp, Ifit bike ride, & Bitgym rotation on bike, elliptical, rower & treadmill and ended all that with a Peloton cooldown walk. Also did RowVigor Core Killer workout.
Bravo on all your workouts done yesterday.

Here's today's workout:

YT- BG Move Cycling- Fitness Challenge 11= 52 Min
Intensity- Timesaver- Step + HiiT (Hi)= 46 Min

Have a blessed and terrific Tuesday

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you are having a good day. Kinda tired tonight...I did the Lower
Body workout from Kelly's Body Design....with stretch too....

Hi Linda,

Nicely done on all your workouts yesterday. Congrats and hi fives on the following workouts:Ifit tubing workout Blender - Bossy Blasts Bootcamp, Ifit bike ride, & Bitgym rotation on bike, elliptical, rower & treadmill and ended all that with a Peloton cooldown walk. Also did RowVigor Core Killer workout.
Bravo on all your workouts done yesterday.

Here's today's workout:

YT- BG Move Cycling- Fitness Challenge 11= 52 Min
Intensity- Timesaver- Step + HiiT (Hi)= 46 Min

Have a blessed and terrific Tuesday

Nora

ps. I thought I posted this many hours ago when I finished the workout,sorry.

Hi Linda,

Nicely Done yesterday with: Lower
Body workout from Kelly's Body Design /with stretch. High fives for getting it done. I hope you had a good night's sleep.

Here's today's workout:

Lean Legs & Abs= 49 Min
ICE- Rock'em Sock'em- Basic #4 Wup + Main + BBlast + Stretch= 62 Min

Have a wonderful & blessed Wednesday

Nora

Hi Nora, nice Cathe mix today!
Today I did an Ifit elliptical workout and the 1 set only premix from Kelly's Sculpting
RX dvd.

Have a good rest of your day....

Hi Linda:)

Congrats on getting in another great workout yesterday with the following: Ifit elliptical workout and the 1 set only premix from Kelly's Sculpting
RX dvd. I bet there's a cathe blender workout in there too or you thought about it. WTG and high fives on the workout.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Low Impact Sweat= 47 Min
Travel Fit = 51 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- Happy HiiT= 11 Min

Have fun & blessed Pre- Friday;)

Nora

Well, besides the Ifit strength workout, I did the warmup, finished combos & stretch from CL Ready Set, Step. I had gotten the download but even tho' they fixed the
Live version to be on beat, it didn't fix the download. I got it again and the download is still off by a few beats. Oh well, at least I can do it on Live.

Hi Linda:)

Great job on your workouts yesterday as follows: Ifit strength workout, the warmup, finished combos & stretch from CL Ready Set, Step. High fives on all your workouts, well done.

Here's today's workout:

4DS Cardio + Weights- Kickbbox Only= 37 Min
4DS Cardio + weights- Abs Only= 10 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise = 45 Min

I hope you've had a blessed and fab Friday,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.