Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, forgot to check in last night, but did do a blender workout, "Let's Rumble"..Kickboxing & boxing.
Have a good Tuesday ! Enjoy your workouts....

Hi Linda,

Nicely done yesterday with a blender workout, "Let's Rumble"..Kickboxing & boxing. That sounds like a fun workout, I love boxing/kickboxing workouts.
High fives and well done!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #3= 36 Min
Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam- Timesaver #2 = 41 Min
Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Incinerator- Intensified = 13 Min

Have a blessed Tuesday and Merry Christmas!

Nora

Hi Linda:)

How are you doing today? Great I hope and surviving the Christmas season well I trust. Oh, I just read you are
taking a rest day, good for you. I'm feeling really fatigued its probably my MS but there is the holiday
factor too. My foot is throbbing from an injury that happed about three weeks ago, but I thought it was healed.
Then yesterda it started throbbling so I need to ice it today and change my workout up a bit and do a Walk 15 to sub in for cardio today.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Total Body Giant Sets= 51 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 3= 49 Min

Have a blessed and wonderful rest day:cool:

Nora

Hi Nora, my goodness, another injury? Do take care....my rest day was yesterday
So tonight I did a blender, "Lite IMAX 3" which was different combos from Lite
CP Calorie Crush & Imax 3 with a warmup & stretch. I guess I am practicing for
The new ones! Take care....

Great job on yesterday's workout with a blender workout "Lite Imax 3" workout. Wow! that sounds amazing and inspiring. You will definitely nail the new Step Boss workouts no doubt, high fives way to go! l'm going to give my foot another day of taking it easy and see how I feel tomorrow.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- 5 Mile- Walking Miles 2,3,& 4,5 Only= 63 Min
Fit Split Low Impact Cardio/ Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min

Have a great Thursday and Merry Christmas:D

Nora

Hi Nora, good workouts today! I didn't do a workout last night (Thursday). My dvds arrived and I was
previewing Imax 4 and Step Sync. Like them so far. Will look over PHA 3 today.

Hi Linda,:)

Good for you resting from working out. Lucky you, your new Step Boss dvd's arrived and got to preview almost all of them, way to go.
That sounds like fun to me, mine are on there way I'll get them today or tomorrow, so cool and excited to get them.
Glad you had a fun Thursday night previewing Step Boss, I know I can't wait.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #2 Main w/o+ 6 Pack Abs= 51 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise = 45 Min

Have a Blessed Friday and Merry Christmas:):D

Nora

Hi Nora, aahh Tabatacise day ! I am off today so I did a CoffeyFit Raw Athletic cardio drills and Barbell workout
this AM. As usual, it was fun and easy to modify where I needed to, which wasn't too often....it was about 33 min.

A little while ago, I did the Step Sync immediate step workout, just the workout. It was good and I didn't mess
up but a time or two :)

Nicely done yesterday, high fives on your workouts. Fun workout yesterday with CoffeyFit Raw Athletic cardio drills and Barbell workout, and
then you gave Step Sync immediate step workout a test run. So glad you are enjoying Step Boss, mine are supposed to be delivered today, so excited.

Here's today's workout:

Focus T25- Alpha Total Body Circuit= 29 Min
LITE- Revd Up Rumble- Basic #1 Main w/o + Extended Stretch #1= 50 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walk- Powered Up Walk= 10 Min

That's it for me today, have a blessed day.;)

Merry Christmas!:D

Nora

Hi Nora, you certainly had a full Saturday workout! Good for you :). Great minds
Must think alike, I did one of Jessica's 10 min. Walks too, I did the Happy Hiit walk. Those are a lot of fun. Then I did the Legs premix from Kelly's Lean Body
Circuits DVD. Never did that one before, worked my legs good...I hope you get
Your dvds today...I did get my calendar today..it's nice, as usual.

Hi Linda,

Great workouts yesterday for you with one of Jessica's 10 min walks- Happy Hiit walk, the Legs premix from Kelly's Lean Body Circuits DVD. Awesome workouts, high fives way to go. Thanks for asking, yes I did get my Step Boss dvd's yesterday. I have not had time to preview them yet and am itching to do so.

Today I decided due to back pain and troubles sleeping I chose to do workout that would help stretch, loosen, and lengthen to help with things, so that's what I did.

PiYo- Drench = 48 Min -- I feel amazing afterwards and no pain, awesome stuff, So glad I have PiYo.

I hope you are having fun with reviewing Cathe's new Step Boss dvds they arrived just in time for Christmas sort of a Christmas gift from Cathe.

Have a blessed Sunday and Merry Christmas!

Nora

Hi Nora, after church I was able to workout on my rower & elliptical using Bitgym and finished with a Peloton
treadmill walk. I might do a Walk 15 mile later.......I am off all week so hopefully will be getting new & old
workouts in...

Back to add in Walk 15 1 mile and did a blender, "Step Sync 1" which was the
Warmup, Combo 1, cool down & stretch. Lots of fun...

Hi Linda,:)

Glad you are having fun with Walk 15 and "Step Sync". I am taking today off to run holiday last minute errands. Great job on your workout yesterday, high fives!

Have a blessed day and Merry Christmas:D

Nora

Enjoy your day! I just finished the latest CatheLive "Jingle all the way". I divided
It up, did the warmup, upper body, core & stretch, making it abt 30 min.
Next up will be Coffeyfit Raw Lower Body & Kettlebells!

Merry Christmas to you Nora, and your family..I hope you all will have a safe,
Blessed and happy holidays!

My Christmas Eve workouts have been a blender workout, "IMAX 4 Part 1"
Which is simply warmup, 5 of the combos only, and cool down / stretch.
Then I did a Peloton treadmill Holiday Bootcamp 30 min. Workout, which was on
And off the treadmill. That was a lot of fun..finished with a 5 min. Cool down ride
On the bike.

Have a good day!

Hi Linda:cool:

Merry Christmas to you, Coco and your family. I hope you have blessed and wonderful Christmast full of joy and peace.
Wow! Nicely done on your Christmas Eve workouts with: "IMAX 4 Part 1" Which is simply warmup, 5 of the combos only, and cool down / stretch.
Then I did a Peloton treadmill Holiday Bootcamp 30 min. on TM then, a cool down on the bike. High fives and well done that was awesome bravo!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 1= 22 Min
XTrain-D1- Chest, Back,& Shoulders= 51 Min
Step Boss- Step Sync- Basic #1 Main w/o + Bonus Ab Stacker= 66 Min
Turbo Fire- Low HiiT 20= 20 Min

Merry Christmas w/all the blessings and trimmings,:D;)

Nora

p.s. Ok here's my take on Step Sync- I had trouble with a Lot of the choreography and found it confusing and the finished product with combo's 1-3 were very frustrating. I will need alot of practice with that one and its was tough for my Right side with MS nerve damage to get it. I'm always a couple of seconds behind and that was not good as they were already on to other steps. It does look fun though once mastered I just need lots of practice and Heaps of patience in learning it. Now I'm afraid to try IMAX 4 tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Hi Linda, Merry Christmas!:D

I hope you had a blessed and wonderfull Christmas.

I just finished today's workout:

XTrain-D6- Cardio Leg Blast- Premix #3 Timesaver Rounds 1-6= 34 Min
Step Boss IMAX4- Basic #1- Main w/o + Extended Chair Stretch = 58 Min
Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Maximus Destroyer= 20 Min

Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!:D

Nora

Merry Christmas Nora ! Yes, I am finally getting Step Sync, perhaps you can try the Intermediate Workout
next, it's alot easier. That's what I did and I like the intermediate workout as much as the main Sync. I really
really like Imax 4, it's easy to catch on to it. However, don't be afraid to modify for yourself and change a move
or 2 to work for you.

Today I did a blender, "Bossy Bootcamp" which was alot of fun, abt. 32 min. Tonight, if I can, I may do a mix
from PHA 3 dvd to get familiar with it, although I had some chapters from it in my weights part of Bossy
Bootcamp.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.