Favorite Workout Acquired in 2007?

My problem is that my favorite varies from week to week. Right now, my favorite is Amy's KickBox Extreme. But a few weeks ago it was my Spinervals DVD's - I acquired most them in 2007. And a few weeks before that it was the weight work from 4DS.

P90X because it got me in the best shape.

I also caught the yoga bug this year so my favorites would have to be Shiva Rea's Yoga Shakti and Power Yoga for Happiness.

Marcy

Oh boy, this is hard to answer but I'd have to say my favorite cathe workout would be between, BM2, lowmax and of course butts and guts....
I've fallen in love with Bikram hot yoga and practiced at least 2x per week. I noticed that I stood taller and felt more limber almost immediately. I guess you could expect some major changes when your doing yoga for 90 minutes in a seriously HOT room!!

Hi all,

From Cathe: 4ds Kickbox/legs/core

Otherwise: Amy's Hi/Lo Dome Challenge, and her newest step is a close second.

Tracy

I just discovered Cardio Coach this year and have to say that it's the best investment I have ever made. It has made a huge difference for me and my love/hate relationship with cardio...Coach Sean has made me LOVE it!

I'd have to say my favorite is 4DS -- Bootcamp! It's the funnest sweaty, 30 minute workout I've done! It brings me back to when I was a kid, and playing games, jumping, hopping, etc.

My 2nd favorite, though I don't do it too often, is IMAX3. I was so 'afraid' of this one, and ended up really liking it (using the lowest setting of my step, and a few moderations).

~Chris

4DS (my fave is Kickbox, although I like the weight work from HIS best) and BM2.

I also have a couple iClimb WO that I really like - one 30min (I think iClimb 11) and the other is a 40min.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.