Fatloss Check In May 2013

Hi Ladies,

I met my training partner for an early morning swim this morning. I'm not really a morning person, but it is the only time I can get to the pool when no one else is there. Swimming is so daunting for me but I just keep getting myself in the water as much as possible and hopefully it will become easier and much less stressful.

Candice-I'm guessing you are a Sr. in college...if you hired a housecleaner. Congratulations on being done soon!!! I've had my house cleaned a few times over the years but can't justify the expense when I have 3 boys who rotate cleaning it each weekend! It's so nice to come home to a freshly cleaned home. Good Luck with eliminating sweets for June. I think focusing on studying for 5 minutes a day a good start. Perhaps you can do 3 or 4 times a day for 5 minutes and then it doesn't seem so daunting. When I was in school, I remember reading and flipping the page.... all the while thinking...what did I just read.:confused: TTOM is always so challenging but you had a plan and that worked!!!:D

Sue-almost done with Meso 1...Woo Hoo!!! Checking in from my phone or even my tablet is difficult for me.

Tina-Wow, I'm impressed your long bike rides! When do you find the time? I'm missing weight training but can't seem to find time with work, biking, running and swimming. I'll probably do either do a 3 month rotation of Xtrain or STS in the fall, after my tri training is over. My youngest will be a Sr. next year and I'm looking forward to it. It's so hard with him being so much younger than his brothers.

bbl

Hi girls -

Checking in here...motivation is feeling pretty high which I am happy about. About to check in with a nice push-pull workout and then will be eating dinner! I made potatoes and green beans (steamables in light sauce) and then added bacon and grilled chicken (yum) and a tiny bit of cheese melted over it....

May is almost over!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.