Fall/Winter TV Shows: What is everyone watching?

mini-natty

Cathlete
I'm loving the new seasons of The Walking Dead, Dexter, and Son's Of Anarchy :eek::eek:. On my list of "must-watch" every week.

What TV Shows/Series is everyone watching?

Natasha

I'm watching Elementary, Revolution, & 666 Park Avenue. I enjoyed Perception when it was on earlier (summer). I love the CSI shows, NCIS, Blue Bloods, & Hawaii 5-0.

Hot in Cleveland...the exes...American horror story...
Criminal minds.... used to love house but I didn't get a whole season and by time I tried again new people and I was lost lol. Oh I love the voice also.

I don't watch a lot of TV, but have recently discovered Dexter and caught up with it by watching the past episodes on demand. Cool show!

I also enjoy Person Of Interest.

Along with my usuals, I started watching The Mindy Project. Anyone who liked The Office should check it out. Mindy Kaling is hilarious.

Dancing with the Stars and The Voice. Looking forward to Project Runway Allstars and the Next Iron Chef (both coming soon).

TV Shows

My husband and I watch Once Upon a Time, Revolution, Survivor, Criminal Minds, and Big Bang Theory. We usually have to record some of the shows and catch up on them.

The shows I watch most are the ones that are ondemand or I can catch online since I usually fall asleep so early - things like:
Once Upon a Time
Scandal
666 Park Avenue
Revolution
CSI
Criminal Minds
Haven
Dr. Who
Grimm
Perception
Rizzoli and Isles

Mostly fantasy or crime/mysteries. Used to love watching Person of Interest, but CBS decided that they would only show that live (no ondemand or online). Oh well.

The Good Wife
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Scandal
Parenthood

Revenge when I am really bored.....

So basically, it's drama all the way baby!

Tried Elementary and found it so dull. GIve me Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch any day.

Clare

Elle Jay & Sara
I hear Once Upon A Time is really good. That will be on my "must-watch" list shortly.

Clare
I forgot Parenthood! I watch it on Netflix a few times/week. EXCELLENT show. I love Peter Krause. He was outstanding in Six Feet Under along with Michael C Hall (before he was Dexter). Two thumbs-up for that series too!

I'm also waiting for Game Of Thrones to start it's 3rd season in 2013. I was hooked on Season 1 (excellent), then Season 2 left me a bit disappointed. I hope the series redeems itself for Season 3.

Natasha

I don't watch a lot of TV, but have recently discovered Dexter and caught up with it by watching the past episodes on demand. Cool show!

I also enjoy Person Of Interest.

You are in for a wonderful series treat! I started watching Dexter before my daughter was born. I also watched it on-demand. I got so hooked that I would watch 3-4 episodes after work every day! Can't do that anymore with a small child, but it was fun while it lasted :D.

Natasha

Blue Bloods is my current favorite show.

Person of Interest is my DH's favorite, so I watch with him.

Shark Tank is fun to see what businesses people are trying to start up (and the huge egos of the "sharks" is another fun aspect).

maddiesmum said:
The Good Wife
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Scandal
Parenthood

Revenge when I am really bored.....

So basically, it's drama all the way baby!

Tried Elementary and found it so dull. GIve me Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch any day.

Clare

Oh I LOVE the Good Wife. It's a great show and it's fun to see how many cast members from The Wire they can get to appear (one of the producers is an uber fan...pretty good job so far). FYI, anybody who hasn't watched The Wire, I highly recommend it. The first few shows make you wonder what all the fuss is about then wham! it's the best show you've ever seen. Fantastic character development.

I'm also watching Sons of Anarchy, Treme, Modern Family and Project Runway. I'm sure there's more, but those are the shows I try not to miss.

Clare - are you a Luther fan? I also like that show...stared watching it because the lead actor was on The Wire (yes, all roads lead to that show). :)

Yes, absolutely, love Luther. I could watch Idris ELba all day......

My fave episode of Modern Family of all time: "We love the F word." Hilarious!!
Clare

from PBS:

Call the Midwife

this is from the BBC and a really, really good show. I watch it online.

Castle

Blue Bloods

We don't watch much TV. For me it's Dancing With The Stars :eek::eek::eek::eek:, DH still watches Survivor, and we watch American Horror Story and The Walking Dead together. That's it.

Nan

My 3 favorite shows right now all show on Sunday nights, which sort of stinks because I eagerly wait for Sunday night to get my fix and then "Voila!" my weekend is over! :confused:

For me right now:

The Walking Dead (totally obsessed with New Rick right now! hubba hubba! :p)

Dexter

Homeland

I also love the Big Bang Theory. Sheldon and Amy need to get it on already! LOL

maddiesmum said:
Yes, absolutely, love Luther. I could watch Idris ELba all day......

My fave episode of Modern Family of all time: "We love the F word." Hilarious!!
Clare

Clare -

If you haven't seen him in The Wire yet, run, don't walk, to Blockbuster! You even get to hear him with an American accent. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.