Exclusively Weights

I would love a weight only series.:);)

I can recall Cathe quoting STS was too demanding in terms of commitment.
I can't see another STS being filmed but a weight only series would great.

Last edited:
I 55th this (or whatever number we are on...)

I would love a Body Building series (so it may have some optional cardio involved to get us cut). I saw such great muscle definition and strength results from STS and Beach Body's Beast series. I do like Xtrain, Rw/HiiT, Gym Styles, but I don't see the same results as with STS and Beast (even if I lift heavier).

In fact, I find that I only do STS and Beast rotations with the other stuff sprinkled in for a little variety.

Push this to the top of the list for a new workout series. STS #2 would be awesome, and I really think you could get the workouts down to 45 minutes and still be as effective, especially if you have add on bonuses that can increase the length of the workout intensity. Maybe instead of 3 months, you could do 1.5 months (36 discs to 18 discs) and concentrate on weekly changes such as dropset week, tri-sets, giant-sets, straight-sets, etc., with the goal of increasing weight increments on the same type of platform that STS is currently on.

Push this to the top of the list for a new workout series. STS #2 would be awesome, and I really think you could get the workouts down to 45 minutes and still be as effective, especially if you have add on bonuses that can increase the length of the workout intensity. Maybe instead of 3 months, you could do 1.5 months (36 discs to 18 discs) and concentrate on weekly changes such as dropset week, tri-sets, giant-sets, straight-sets, etc., with the goal of increasing weight increments on the same type of platform that STS is currently on.
Love this idea, DirtDiva!

I 55th this (or whatever number we are on...)

I would love a Body Building series (so it may have some optional cardio involved to get us cut). I saw such great muscle definition and strength results from STS and Beach Body's Beast series. I do like Xtrain, Rw/HiiT, Gym Styles, but I don't see the same results as with STS and Beast (even if I lift heavier).

In fact, I find that I only do STS and Beast rotations with the other stuff sprinkled in for a little variety.
Is that because of the cardio aspects of the other programs? I find that I actually put on more fat without the cardio. Just curious..

Is that because of the cardio aspects of the other programs? I find that I actually put on more fat without the cardio. Just curious..

I would stick to what i "think" works for me.... Cardio seem to be the answer for you so why change.

Hope this gracious and appropriate suggestion post (the thread) does not turn into a troll.

Good day:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.