Exclusively Weights

DixieGirl

Cathlete
I would love to see another STS type series!! I've got so many, many, many cardio workouts. I just don't need anymore cardio. What I want is a weight focused series similar to STS but shorter (30-45 min. in length per workout). Please Cathe, consider this in the future :D

Thank you ladies for voicing your support :cool: True, we have been asking for more weight focused workouts since STS so I hope Cathe has plans for this in the near future. I really do have enough cardio workouts to last me the rest of my life I think ;) So, I don't plan to buy any more series unless they are purely weights.

Me as well!!! I think exercise enthusiasts of today are finally realizing we don't need excessive cardio like we thought to change our body shape/size. IT'S WEIGHTS[emoji12][emoji12] that help create that healthy beautiful look we're all after! I do love cardio, but try to stick with only 30 minutes 3 times weekly. I also do 3 days of heavy/moderate weight training. I have seen such a change with my muscle definition & hypertrophy. I was always concentrating too much on cardio, while catabolic changes in muscle defeated all the hard work I was doing with weights[emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me as well!!! I think exercise enthusiasts of today are finally realizing we don't need excessive cardio like we thought to change our body shape/size. IT'S WEIGHTS
emoji12.png
emoji12.png
that help create that healthy beautiful look we're all after!

Yep yep yep and yep ---- Weight training does shape muscles.... CARDIO only does NOT;););)

I would vote this too! 45 minutes would be great! I guess I felt like Xtrain and RWH's weight DVDs were super super close. Maybe even a greatest hits combo that took all those sections and the muscle meltdowns from ICE all on a couple discs with some chaptering and premixes to work us through another STS type progression? They could even throw in some 4 day split and original STS sections to round it all out? Just all heavy weight work!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.