Endurance rotation using some premixes - Advanced

Hello!

I am in the second week of this rotation. It has been great so far. I do not have some of the workouts but have been subbing them with something else. I do not have any kickbox workouts at all. I have just been doing steady state cardio. I am going to purchase one kickboxing workout in the next couple weeks. Which one would you suggest? Also, what would you suggest I sub until I get a kickboxing workout?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I just started the rotation this week and am enjoying it so far:) I have CK, KPC, and KM. I think they are all great but here is how I see them. CK is mostly aerobic, KPC is more drill oriented and KM is a good combo of both with leg drills to tone your legs. I think they are all fun but I like KM the best(I like the premixes) So based on what you want, cardio, or drills or both, you can make your decision which is best for you.
deanie:)

Deanie:

Thanks so much for your reply. I probably will eventually get all the kickbox workouts, but I think I will purchase Kick Max first. I hope you enjoy this rotation as much I am.

This rotation looks great! I will give it a try!

**Melanie**
30lbs lost 3lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

I have just finished the first week and really enjoyed this rotation so far!:) This is my question though,: when I did the PS series last month I was able to increase my weights,(was using 45lbs. for squats) so when I did PH this week I raised my weights to 5 lbs. more than I used to do.( used to do squats with 35lbs. for PH but did 40 lbs. this PH workout) By the end of the week, my legs were definately feeling the burn between PH, KM, and legs and glutes extreeme!!(used same weights as Cathe for Legs and Glutes) Should I be using lighter weights for this rotation? I did a search on endurance vs. strength but couldn't find any answers. I hope this question makes sense. I appreciate the help!

Deanie:)

If you are seeing more of a growth in your legs (i.e. jeans are tighter), then you might want to cut back on the weights a bit. I guess it depends on what you're after - muscle growth or definition. If you want growth, stay heavy, if you want more trim, defined legs, stay lighter.

I definately want trim, defined legs, so I will be staying lighter. I am new to rotations- this is the only the 3rd one I'm doing. Until I found Cathe and this website(april 2005) I didn't even know the difference between muscle endurance and strentgh training!:) I learn so much on here! Thanks so much for all the help, I really appreciate it!

Are you a fitness competitor? Someone on a previous thread said that you were. I would love to know how often you work out, what you do and for how long. I am not a competitor and I do nt want to be one but I'd love to train like one. How many hrs a day do you work out?

Joy Joy, if you are asking me, no I'm not a fitness competitor. I was featured in Oxygen Magazine, Jan. 2006 issue in the Future of Fitness section in the back of the magazine.

Hi Debbie,

Just finished this rotation yesterday! It was alot of fun- Thanks. This was my first muscle endurance rotation and I kept my weights low for the legs. Is that the rule of thumb for all muscle endurance rotations? Im going to start the March hardcore celebration(05) muscle endurance rotation and wanted to make sure lowering the leg weights was the way to go.

Thanks,

I gotta say i'm totally loving this rotation. Even only 2 weeks into it I feel a difference in my endurance!! Thank you so much for making a rotation like this...i love using premixes...it feels like a new workout. :p

I have looked at your photo site and you are a true success story. I would like to pick your brain on how I could firm up some. I have been very active my entire life, never been overweight and never had kids. Since I have passed the 40 mark, I seem to have excess skin and a time getting definition. Any suggestions? I do eat well, however I do usually have wine in the evenings.

Thank you for the compliment! I will be turning 40 on Monday and I'm not too happy about that. But they say you are as old as you feel and quite frankly, I feel like I'm in my 20's still.

I need to know more about you then just the fact that you eat right. Can you give me specifics? Like what kind of workouts do you do? How often do you workout? What kinds of foods do you eat?

You can email me at [email protected] if you wish. I check that more often.

This rotation looks fantastic. I'm going to Disney at the end of May and I need to do something intense from now til then.

I would like to lose about 10 lbs by then - more would be nice

:D

I will start this up tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.