Endurance rotation using some premixes - Advanced

Why don't you just choose another low impact workout or use KPC and modify the moves so it is low impact? I'm sure lacking one workout won't ruin the whole rotation for you!
Angela:7
P.S. I just re-read your post and realize that you are missing other workouts, but I still think you could replace them with the workouts you do have. For any of the I-Series terminator workouts use BC or another cardio/weights circuit workout. Anyway, good luck! I may be trying this rotation soon...it looks great!

I think I will hold off on this rotation till I have Kick Max and Cardio Classic dvd(will be using my gift card for those in Jan- they were already on my wish list).:) I like the idea of using BC or HSTA for the sub. for I-Series.
I bought PS during the VHS sale and think I will do one or two month rotation with that and then do this when I have more dvds to use and less substitutions. Thanks, Deanie:)

I always thought since trainers have always said to do both cardio and weights together for the best and quickest results. In this case maybe it is good to do endurance and strength traing seperate since it is so intense????

Good job on getting down to 15% body fat! I need to be patient with all of this so I can get there!

Another question...what is a premix?

Thanks Debbie!

Well, you can still work with weights on this rotation, just not heavy weights. Any type of workout with weights always enhances the metabolism and burns more calories.

A premix is what Cathe makes up on each of her workouts to give you a variety of workouts on each DVD. On the menu there is usually a "Premix" section. VHS tapes do not have this feature.

You have been a great help, thanks so much. I will start in on the endurance rotation this weeek and am looking forward to it!

Have a great day! : )

Kristen

Thank you Debbie !

I finished up this awesome rotation today ! My results were more than I expected! Even the holiday splurges couldnt stick to my hips or abs ;-)

I Followed your program to a T and love how much endurance I gained as well as definition!

Thank you, thank you!

PS You helped make my halter dress look more appealing ,that faux fur shrug is soo gonna be on the back of my chair all night !
Happy New years!

You are the best! Keep up the great rotations!

Hey Deb,

I love when you come out with your rotations. Even though due to a injury to my foot I can't do this one but you bet I copy it down in my note book. I am thinking of doing one of the weight rotations you posted a while back. Keep'em coming because I put them on file.

Thanks,

Kim

Hi Debbie! I'm in week 2 of this rotation and just loving it. It's a lot of fun. But I have to say, I did the L&G Premix this morning (after doing P90 for 1/2 with DH to get him motivated) and I was wondering if it were possible that Cathe was going to make me do the first portion a third time! Half way through the second time I began to be afraid, and tried to psych myself up thinking if she did, I could maybe do it with lower weights. Mercifully she went on to leg drills.

Anyway, thanks and good job! Keep those rotations coming. You're very good at developing them!

Margaret

Debbie,

Thanks for sharing your rotation, they look definitely will burn a few pounds of fat I want to get rid off.

My question to you is What DVDs I can use to sub SJP, SF(StepFit), SuperSets, Step Blast and Carko Kicks?

I have all Cathe's except those.

Thanks
WantFit

"Become the change you want to see in the world. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

http://spaces.msn.com/members/WantFit/

Just use videos that are similar to the ones you don't have. Like for SJ&P use Bootcamp or Cardio & Weights, for SF use any other step workout you want. Just use a different kind. For CK use KP&C or Kick Max.

Okay Debbie,:)
I have waited thru my Jan. rotation to order core max and the terminator dvd so I can do this rotation!! I can't wait any more and am ordering today!:)I am excited to start but am still enjoying my Jan. rotation of the PS series.(first time using it) I have done 3 weeks with the PS series and was thinking of doing another 3 weeks and a week of recovery with circuits and then start your rotation. What do you think? Too much PS? Also, I have Brian Kest yoga series 2&3 but they are too long for me to do at night. What about Cathe's strech max, should i get that and use that at night sometimes? Is it worth while?
I am very conflicted:+ I am loving the PS series but really want to try this rotation,. Usually after a month I am ready to move on!!

Thanks again for this rotation!!
Deanie:)

Are you only using PS for three weeks? What does the rotation look like? Your body may get use to this workout and not gain anything. Thats why I use so many different workouts in my rotations - to shock the body constantly.

Yes, I was only going to use PS for three weeks. But I was enjoying the rotation so I thought I'd continue for 3 more weeks. I was going to do circuits for week 4 but changed my mind and continued today with PS c/s/t and cardio only of BC-just to change things up. Should I not? Here is my rotation:
(made it up myself- not a cathe rotation.)

week 1
Mon. PS c/s/t and hi/lo only MIC
Tues. KPC (week 2 kick max w/ no leg drills and week 3 CK)
Wed. PS b/b/a
Thurs. Imax 1 (week 2 RS, week 3 Imax 2)
Fri. S legs and abs
Sat. off
Sun. Brian Kest Yoga series #2 (week 2 eliptical 40 min and pilates, week 3 Brian Kest Yoga series #3)

Thanks again, and I look forward to your reply.:)
deanie:)

I would say this looks like a good rotation. Make sure you up your weights a bit to give your body a challenge. I think three more weeks with this rotation is good. I like it, did you make this one up?

Thanks!!!:) Yes, I made this up myself,( with imput from A-Jock:) ) I got the PS series from the vhs sale and couldn't find a rotation using just PS. I also searched the forums to see if you could do PS series for more than 3 weeks and there is alot of conflicting advise out there :eek: . Thank you so much for answering my post. I ordered the terminator dvd and core max and am looking forward to starting your rotation after these 3 weeks!
Thanks again, Deanie:)

Debbie,

Wanted to let you know that I am loving this rotation!! I am currently in the 3rd week, did IMAX2 this morning. I even noticed last week how my endurance had improved!! And IMAX 2 this morning didn't seem all that hard!!;-) This is definitely a keeper and I will come back to it often when I need an endurance pick-me-up!! Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.