drillmax ultra cardio premix!

topnotchmama

I would just like to say that after trying this pre-mix for the first time, that you Cathe are insane!:D This pre-mix absolutely KICKED MY BUTT! and I loved every minute of it!

I never knew a stability ball could weigh so much until I did this!!!! My favorite premix of all!

Drill max is most awesome

This is my go to workout when I really want to punish myself. Drill 5 is my real nemesis, but I love it. When I am done I feel like I have really accomplished some kind of feat only I can do. I know I am not the only one doing it but I am the only one I know doing it. Do you know what I mean?;)

This is a toughie!! I never knew my stability ball weighed 20lbs, but by the 2nd thru the stability ball section it sure feels like it!! This is one I do on over the top pig out food day. Yikes!

I'd like more info too. I'm interested in drill max but really looking more (right now anyway with STS coming) for intense cardio workouts. Will this satisfy that need if I leave out the weight work?

You beat me to it posting about this premix! I'm going to be honest, and I consider myself to be in decent shape....It kicked my butt to the point I didn't (and couldnt') finish it..... :eek:

i have done this premix TWICE and both times i thought i would puke at the end LOL. killer premix, IMO tougher then anything she threw at us in terminator. :eek:

kassia

premix...

I have to agree that when I've decided that I must eat 2 doughnuts or its pizza night at my house that I will be busting out this one to take away some of my guilt!!:D Maybe the next time I do this workout I won't feel like my calf muscles are literally going to pop the whole next day!

drillmax premix

That puking thing is soooooo true! I kept thinking over and over "I can't do this, I can't do this", but I did it I do think my brain turned off at some point though!:cool:

Great...now I'm going to have to try this
noooooo.gif

I knew I had masochistic tendencies when I did this premix.

I look forward to doing it post partum.

Maggie :)

I just had to try this premix after reading this thread. I've owned Drill Max since it came out and have done the regular workout a lot. This premix was amazing and so intense. There is no down time to catch your breath before you're doing another cardio drill. At least in the regular program, you have lower & upper body to help catch your breath. I was able to get through all of it and WOW do I feel like I've accomplished something (and thankfully the "puke" factor didn't come into play)! Thank you all for sharing your excitement with this and also for giving me a heads up for what I was subjecting myself to! lol. I will definitely try this one again soon. :)

ooo i might do this one tonight! love this premix - a true panting, sweat dripping, huffing puffing kick your butt cardio workout.

Wow, I'm going to have to try this premix.

I just did Drill Max "regular" this morning and it kicked my butt in a good way -- but this premix sounds interesting! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.