Dr. says I have athlete's heartrate. I'm a "Cathlete!" I told him!

marianimal

Cathlete
Cathe -

First of all thank you so much for coming to the Woodlands this weekend. I know you don't have to do things like that and it is time away from your family as well. I enjoyed all the workouts so much! It's things like the road trips that make all of us adore and respect you so much. Also, there is no one else in the world who could make me get up at 5:45AM and drive 45 minutes to do a 7:00AM boot camp work out but you!

Just wanted to tell you I had my annual physical check up today and my doctor said "You have the heart rate of an athlete!" I said "Well, I'm a Cathlete"!!

I told him about your weekend roadtrip bootcamp and he loved it!

Thanks for the athletic heart rate and all the great things you do for us Crazy Cathletes!!

Cathe -

First of all thank you so much for coming to the Woodlands this weekend. I know you don't have to do things like that and it is time away from your family as well. I enjoyed all the workouts so much! It's things like the road trips that make all of us adore and respect you so much. Also, there is no one else in the world who could make me get up at 5:45AM and drive 45 minutes to do a 7:00AM boot camp work out but you!

Just wanted to tell you I had my annual physical check up today and my doctor said "You have the heart rate of an athlete!" I said "Well, I'm a Cathlete"!!

Thanks for the athletic heart rate and all the great things you do for us Crazy Cathletes!!

Congratulations, Marianimal! Keep spreadin' the gospel!

A-Jock

Oh no, I'm sorry that I am only seeing this now Maria, but thanks so very much for those kind words. I had a blast with all of you and hope to get to see ya'll again next year. Thank you for making my trip extra special. But the equally exciting news is that you blew your doctor away with your strong heart!!!! Woo Hoo, that's what it's all about and you are the proof in the package. Keep working hard! :eek::eek::eek:

Cathe -

That's awesome!!! Each time they take my blood pressure and heart rate, they always comment that I must be eating my Wheaties. LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.