Down 10% of my body weight!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Yeahhhh!! I've been sticking with WW very closely since December and off & prior to that. So, I don't actually the totall amount of time it took- probably around 6 months total.

But, I'm super happy & proud to have lost a heart-healthy amount! I definitely have much more energy & am having fun shopping for clothes!! We have the coolest upscale thrift store in our little downtown. I celebrated by buying some super cute clothes.

Gonna keep on losing! And to quote Charlie Sheen "WINNING!" LOL!:eek::cool:

Yeah me!

Pam

Thank you, Tracy! Admittedly, I did lose some of the weight through the stress diet. But most of it is from being honest with my points. Cutting out some useless calories- i.e. wine most night with dinner and eating out far too often. Amazing what a difference it all makes!

Congratulations!! :eek: It is crazy how eating out racks up the calories isn't it? :confused: Luckily, DH and I are too cheap to eat out too often so that helps to spare me that problem...lol.:p

Congratulations!! :eek: It is crazy how eating out racks up the calories isn't it? :confused: Luckily, DH and I are too cheap to eat out too often so that helps to spare me that problem...lol.:p

Oh my gosh! It blows my mind how not knowing how many cals you are really consuming when going out!! Thankfully, I"ve been too busy to eat out as much- being cheap is a good thing!! :D

Pam

Cutting out some useless calories- i.e. wine most night with dinner and eating out far too often. Amazing what a difference it all makes!

Good for you! And it is so true...every time my scale creeps up it always ends up being the little extra bites that seem to make a difference. Those useless calories add up way way way too easily! Thanks for the reminder. :)

Yeah! Good for you, Pam! I have been struggling with some unwanted pounds lately (have managed to put on 10 over the past year) so I love to see your success and am inspired!

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.