Done with Meso 2 - anyone else?

jolene_hajj

Cathlete
Just finished last disk in meso 2 this morning - WOW, bicep moves were killer. Definitely working for those tickets to the gun show ;-)

I am looking forward to meso 3, but a little scared of those plyo leg moves! I want to get a squat rack, but haven't yet, so I am going the plyo route this time around.

After going through meso 1 and meso 2, I think I might go for a six month rotation the next time around. I think doing the extra week of each week's workouts will increase my strength even more (guess that goes without saying, but in finishing meso 2, I think I could definitely use a little more time in this section in particular).

How did everyone else do in meso 2? Anyone skeered for meso 3 like me?! ;-) In a good way, but of course!!

Not yet! Two more discs to go! DH and I are SO looking forward to our rest week next week. We are also excited about the updates to the Workout Manager. It will be so easy to update our 1RMs. :)

I'm almost done. I only have back and bi left. I also think the next time around I will do a 6 month rotation. What surprised me about M2 is the amount of weight that I was able to handle. Especially during the last week of M2 (80% 1RM).

Oh yes I'm skaaared of M3 also.:confused:

Did you read the thread about using a good quality back pack filled with weights to do squats? I may buy an Elmo bookbag.

I am done...just finished disc 24 a little while ago and my arms are still shaking :p its a good thing :D. Looking forward to rest week but excited to start Mesco 3. I am going to test next week what I can get over my head on the barbell safely and then use the weight vest as well for the legs. I been doing Plyo legs as a second cardio since Mesco 2 and going lighter on the weights. Depending how my legs feel doing Mesco 3 will determine whether my legs will the energy to do Plyo legs to in the same week :eek:.

I too will do STS over and this time I will also do a six month version.

Just want to give a shout out to CATHE and say THANK YOU for STS :D

Therese

I'm almost done. I only have back and bi left. I also think the next time around I will do a 6 month rotation. What surprised me about M2 is the amount of weight that I was able to handle. Especially during the last week of M2 (80% 1RM).

Oh yes I'm skaaared of M3 also.:confused:

Did you read the thread about using a good quality back pack filled with weights to do squats? I may buy an Elmo bookbag.

That's a great idea! I want to do the heavy weights for squats, will have to see what my 1RMs look like for that....hmm.

I finished disc 24 last night. It was a great workout. I absolutely have loved Meso 1 and 2. I am looking forward to going on to Meso 3 after a rest week. I think I will rest one week after Meso 3, then do it all over again. I am hoping to be able to do that two times.

I have seen significant strength gains already, before getting to Meso 3!!!

Cheryl

disc 24 tomorrow. i will definitely do STS again. i love it. i was thinkin about the 6 m. too. it went alot faster than i thought it would. i don't want it to be over. although, after meso 3 legs i may change my mind. LOL!
and i am gonna use the backpack idea , too. why pay $30 for a weight vest.
cathy

M2 completed this morning. I feel like such a weakling when doing biceps. My heaviest weight is 25 lbs, I tried to start with 30 but could only do about 5 with good form. I am looking for to the recovery week.

I'm thinking about the 6-monther next time but wondering how others that are currently doing the 6-month version are feeling? Do you like doing every workout twice? Do you feel like you are seeing good/better results? I too, am sad, that I'm about to start the last mesocycle, I love this workout!

yep, finished today and i was not really challenged at all w/this workout. i almost wanted to do it again, but i didn't have time. what did you think of it? i really don't like it when i don't get a good sweat in a workout. whadda ya think, should i do it over and go heavier?
cathy

cheryl, i want to do it over again, too. do you think we need to redo our 1rm's? we should be stronger, correct? let me know when you are gonna start and we can check-in together.
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.