Doing M1 and not tired. Am I doing something wrong?

NathL

Cathlete
I'm in week 3 of Meso 1 and I have to say that I'm not more tired than usual. I hear that a lot of people were more tired than usual when doing STS. And I do my 3 days of cardio on the same days as STS. I have to admit that for some body parts, I don't always use the heaviest weight (afraid of bulking up or afraid of injury if too heavy, etc.) Maybe it is the reason why I'm not more tired. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong? Any thoughts?
TIA
Nathalie

Meso 1 didn't wear me out either, but when I started Meso 2, I could tell I'd made strength gains already. I'm still not getting too tired doing Meso 2, but I can tell I'm working harder. I'm still waiting for that increased appetite so many talk about! Yikes!

I wouldn't worry about it if your body isn't responding just like everyone else's. Everyone is different. You're doing the right thing being careful and listening to your body.

I just finished week 4 of Meso 1 and found the last week to be the most challenging as far as not wanting to push myself on cardio days and starting to feel wiped out. You do what you think is best for you as far as how much weight to use.

This is my 3rd time through all the Meso cycles since I bought it and I have increased strength for sure. I increased my weights a little in Meso 1 and sometimes it was a little much and I thought - endurance Cheryl, not Strength. But, some exercises I was right to push myself, others I needed to leave the weights where they were.

I cant wait to see what I do for Meso 2 because shortening the reps sure is nice:eek: and it does allow you to be Superwoman!!!

I think you'll find that Meso 2 increasing your weights as the program is meant for will do just what you are looking for in the STS workouts. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.