does this bother anyone else?

I actually enjoyed Cedie's vocals in this tape. The tape seemed more fun and not as stiff as Cathe's tapes tend to be.

Crystal

That is funny, I must be focusing so hard on the workout that I never really paid any attention to the whooping. I guess I will pay more attention now.

I noticed just a little whooping, but it was more of the 'wow, we've accomplished this' type of vocalizing.

It was also very low-key and not loud, so I just didn't seem to notice it that much. I kind of get into it a little more when I hear Cedie quietly whoop. ;)

Now, there were some old step tapes that the whooping was a little much, I have to say. But this ENTIRE Intensity series just seems so perfect to me. Except I would have added 6 more - 1 kickbox, 2 or 3 step and hi/lo tapes, 1 Total Body (like MIS) and 1 tape devoted solely to the stability ball and medicine ball. :p That's asking a little much, why don't we just have Cathe come to our homes and serve us water while we work out too??

Anyhow, I'm not offended by the post, but I personally feel the whooping is a more calm type, and much more laid back. A laid back whoop is a whoop I can endure any day. :7

Kris

I personally love the whooping, guess cause I am a whooper from way back. It makes me feel like I am in a live class! But then, I always end up answering Cathe when she asks a question.....}(

I finally got the DVDs and, at least on previewing, the whooping in Boot Camp ANNOYS THE H...OUT OF ME! I notice that Cedie whoops in other workouts (and not just in the Intensity Series), but she usually doesn't bother me. This time, it sounds like there is a second microphone close to her. I'm just hoping that while I'm actually doing the workout it won't bother me that much. I'm afraid it will, though, because it seems to continue even into the breaks!

It just made the production seem amaturish and circa 80s to me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.