Does B&G ever get any easier!

StepFanatic

Cathlete
I've done B&G as is in the original workout a few times and I've also done the Overall Leg premix a couple times, does this workout ever get any easier? Every time I do it, it just kills me!

hasn't gotten easier for me yet, whih is why i love it soooooo much. its so challenging! by far one of my favorites. if it was easier then it wouldn't give you the amazing results you get from it!

Hasn't gotten any easier for me, either. Especially the walking lunges and lunge/squat combo. Why are they so hard for me? It might be a few years before I don't have to cheat on those.

Not for me yet...I did B@G 2 days ago and I still feel my glutes screaming at me....of course I thought I would try the premix...OUCH!! I think I will wait a couple more years on that one again.....

duck

Don't know if that's good or bad??? ;-) I was hoping it would get a little easier like most workouts but I guess it's not going to!

Thanks everyone!

I think it gets easier faster if you break up the standing leg from the floor segment. Combining it all together kills me and brings on serious dread factor. Also, the premixes are harder for me than the original workout, especially 2 and 3. However, B&G is really effective, the variety is great and there's so little high impact exercises (no power scissors) that I think it's my favorite LB workout, but GS Legs is a close second. JMHO.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I haven't had such a bad time with this workout although the floor work is what gets me. I have really weak outer thigh muscles and have a hard time getting through that part. I love this workout though, combined with the ab work it's just right.

B&G is definitely going to be next Cathe purchase! I watched the video clips and it contains all of the lower body exercises I've been looking for on one DVD. I love floor work as I can only do so many squats and lunges in addition to step aerobics without it killing my knees. I also find floor exercises work my glutes and upper inner/outer thighs more than squats or lunges do, which I feel in the quads and calves more.

I just did this workout in its entirety (i have a four month old, so I've always had to modify), and it KILLED me. I love to work my legs and glutes, but I absolutly hate the swelling it brings on the next 24-48 hours. The weights are so light, yet the exercises are so hard!}(

I find that the floorwork section just never ends. Who knew there were so many diff. ways to work your butt and legs while on all fours. Crazy painful.

>Is it too much information to say that I find it hard to sit
>to pee after B&G?
>:p

Natalie, I'm the same way. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Jennie.

just did this workout this morning. as the day is progressing, each time i get up i'm noticing more soreness. I LOVE THAT FEELING! This is such a great workout. I never want it to get easier.

Actually I think it did get a little easier for me, but only after about 20 times. But then if you don't do it for a while and come back to it, it gets harder again. I love love love this workout. Best lower body- butt workout on the market- hands down.

What I find hard is not the sitting down part but the part where I have to get up off the toilet. On days like that it's helpful to use the handicapped stall ;-)

Deana, I agree with you. If this is a regular part of the leg rotations, I don't have too bad of a problem. However, I pulled it out of the rotation last time, went back to it yesterday and feel like a beginner with it all over again. Man, that was tough! Yeowser!
DEb

Been doing B&G every Saturday for the last 5 weeks and I have noticed a decrease in the appearence of my cellulite!!!!

I did the premix Floorwork and Abs and I noticed there is one part that does the same leg twice with the donkey kicks and never does the same on the other leg?

After seeing my cellulite diminishing I won't feel so bad when I am in agony during this workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.