Does anyone have urge to look at spoiler post?

Funny Traci:):) I was looking at them on the blog last night and told Bill I was trying to see how I wanted to start my workouts next week since I get mine on Tuesday which will probably be in the afternoon. He was teasing say how many days it is till Christmas:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Yeah, add me to the list that are sick and tired of all the complaining. Yes, I can see and understand both sides, but we could at least be NICE about it! LOL

I am still holding strong and NOT LOOKING SO PLLLLEEEEEEEAAASE nobody spoil the surprise. I am not on the boards as much as normal because I am so paranoid of opening a thread and reading what the surprise is!

Gayle

I know what you mean!

I do NOT want to know until I receive my package on Wednesday, but it's hard to resist.

We MUST stay strong!

Anyone still holding strong with me? I just jumped out of my chair...I got my shipment confirmation and my package will be here tomorrow! Now.......24 more hours and I'll know what the surprise is!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHH Happy Happy JOY JOY!

Gayle

Oh hail to GAYLE our strong chief........ I caved when mud was slingin last week....thought it had to be a house or somethin'....
OOPS...I spoiled it for you.... Hope you like the Bajamas!

>Anyone still holding strong with me? I just jumped out of my
>chair...I got my shipment confirmation and my package will be
>here tomorrow! Now.......24 more hours and I'll know what the
>surprise is!!!!!!!!
>
I've held out.
I like surprises (even though I used to try to find my Christmas presents before Christmas day).

I have been holding out, however, I read an earlier post where someone pretty much said what it is. I just don't know EXACTLY so I am still looking forward to the surprise.

Ashley

*^$@)#@)%$!

ARGGGH!
I have been so good at avoiding spoiler posts, then some (&#@#! ruins it by posting info on the "Update on freezing issue" thread that ruins the whole thing. Thanks a lot (NOT!).

Warning: to anyone else wanting to keep the surprise a surprise, do NOT read forum members responses to that thread (the first few posts are okay, but I'd hate you to run into the same one I did).

A pox on the surprise spoiler!

RE: *^$@)#@)%$!

Kathryn - relax. I know you're disappointed, but some folks are just so truly excited, and it is hard for everyone to remember to not mention it or to mark it spoiler. Do you really think a mistake like that warrants a pox? Oh my - I hope not.

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Two more threads to avoid if you don't want to spoil your anticipation (which seems pretty hard to do, now!): the "New Workout Reviews" thread (the first half is 'safe,' but someone gives TMI about the 'surprise" (which is no longer one for me :-( ). Not as much info as the other poster, so a 'mini-pox' on poster #2. (Yes, I believe these are 'pox-worthy' offenses!;) At least in honor of Halloween!...and a pox on anyone who disagrees....(insert witch-like cackle here)}( The "Halloween: what workout are you doing today" thread should be avoided as well.

Actually, has anyone still NOT managed to have the surprise spoiled?

I sort of think that if you really have your heart set on the "surprise" aspect, you'll have to avoid the boards until your DVDs arrive. Seriously. I've seen it mentioned in too many places to count. I also don't know how reasonable it is to ask people to monitor themselves for some length of time unknown.

Marie

I don't think it's unreasonable, I mean, there is plenty to talk about with the new workouts. People can hold out on talking about the surprise or if they must talk about it then go to one of the posts labeled "spoiler". I think it's the considerate thing to do but I certainly don't mean that in an ugly way. It's all in good fun, it's just that some people (like myself;-) ) really love a good surprise.

Ashley

Just let me say, it exceeded my expectations -- such a generous and fun gift.

I collect keychains and ballpoint pens though!}(

I not only avoided the threads, I stayed away from the forum all together! I LOVE a good surprise so I can really appreciate why Kathryn would cast a pox.

Also, I was frustrated that Cathe and crew were receiving heat for shipping delays, etc...so to avoid it all, I avoided the forum!

So, I received my workouts yesterday, gift and all, so I am back!! (Thrilled...aren't ya?):p

>I sort of think that if you really have your heart set on the
>"surprise" aspect, you'll have to avoid the boards until your
>DVDs arrive. Seriously. I've seen it mentioned in too many
>places to count. I also don't know how reasonable it is to ask
>people to monitor themselves for some length of time unknown.
>
>Marie

i agree with the staying away from the forums altogether.... only cuz it's in a place that wouldn't be *and isn't) marked spoiler.... and cathe herself posted it.....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

>ARGGGH!
>I have been so good at avoiding spoiler posts, then some
>(&#@#! ruins it by posting info on the "Update on freezing
>issue" thread that ruins the whole thing. Thanks a lot
>(NOT!).
>
>Warning: to anyone else wanting to keep the surprise a
>surprise, do NOT read forum members responses to that thread
>(the first few posts are okay, but I'd hate you to run into
>the same one I did).
>
>A pox on the surprise spoiler!

there's someplace else it's mentioned and CATHE is the one who mentioned it! so stay away from ALL cathe posts, too!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Kellymom,
Don't take offense, that comment was way off base! That seriously was uncalled for, and for one I'm a little shocked at how Kathryn worded that post. Her posts are usually more gracious than that. We'll blame it on the date. Anyway, we know it was an honest mistake. In excitement it's easy to forget 'protocol' for a moment.:*

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar02/flower02/lb/0/31/26/.png[/img][/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.