Did everyone see the beautiful Shock Cardio dvd covers?!?

Denise R

Cathlete
http://cathe.com/shock-cardio/

SNM stated there will be 9 in all, 6 are shown. My bet is that the 20 minute bonus bag workout will be "included" on each of the rest of the MMA workouts (MMA Boxing, MMA Kickbox and MMA Fusion), thus 3 more dvd covers!

I can't wait until these are in my greedy little hands! Come on Cathe, get thee to the studio and film MMA! ;)

Denise

Thanks for bringing them to our attention. I don't really think they're beautiful, more prefunctory shots of the workouts, but they get the job done (and maybe I'm just overly critical because it's 4:30am and I haven't finished my coffee yet!)

Thanks for bringing these to our attention Denise! I love them, love the splash of color along the side - makes them look sharp!

Thanks for bringing them to our attention. I don't really think they're beautiful, more prefunctory shots of the workouts, but they get the job done (and maybe I'm just overly critical because it's 4:30am and I haven't finished my coffee yet!)

Passes Morningstar a mug of French roast and nods head in agreement that the covers indeed look schnazzy. ;)

Thanks for the coffee, Beavs! It was a thoroughly decadent Belgian Chocolate Skim Cafe au Lait with milk chocolate shavings! Nummy!

Ooooh, Faboo!!!! I hadn't seen those. Thanks! They would look even better on my shelf, but that will have to wait. Soon, though, soon

Nan

I like them! With the bright colors, they remind me of the (so-called) "sash series" -- my most frequently used series!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that December 15 shipping goal!!

What is the "sash series"?

Body Max 2, Butts and Guts, Lower Intensity Circuit, Drill Max (the outfits have sashes)

I am so excited about this series. Circuit Blast looks like... a blast! I love workouts with lower body conditioning. Counting the days...

i just find them beautiful b/c that means this wait is almost over LOL. they could be jet black with just the title written in crayon and i wouldn't care at this point :p

kassia

The covers are fantastic! I like the bold colors! Mine will be in digital format, so I'll just have the little thumbnail pic to view whenever I do one of them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.