DECEMBER 06' Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month we will focus on building strength as well as fat loss with a combination of the gym style workouts and premixes from the latest 4 pack release. Most workouts are about an hour or less.

Happy Holiday Reminder:

This is a month full of holiday cheer.
:) :9 :7
While faced with numerous festivities, try to keep to your workout schedule as best as possible. Look ahead and map out a Plan B where ever necessary. Eat REALLY CLEAN on days that you can to help make up for the days that you probably won't be able too. And if all else fails, remember that next month is our New Years Resolution month (insert a devilish chuckle), I'll get ya then
}(

Happy Holidays :7

WEEK ONE:

Mon....Gym Style Legs (GSL)

Tues...Drill Max Premix: Timesaver Cardio Blast...PLUS LIC ABS

Wed.....Gym Style Back, Shoulders, and Biceps (GS BSB)

Thurs...LIC Premix: Cardio Timesaver Blast...PLUS 200 crunches/2 minutes bike maneuver/ 1 minute in a prone plank

Fri....Butts and Guts Premix: Standing Glutes plus Abs Timesaver

Sat...Gym Style Chest and Triceps (GS CT) PLUS 30 minute steady state run

Sun...OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon....Drill Max Premix: Scrambled Cardio Blast PLUS 200 crunches/2 minutes bike maneuver/ 1 minute in a prone plank

Tues...GSL

Wed...BMax 2 Premix: Cardio Blast PLUS BMax 2 ABS

Thurs...GS BSB

Fri....45 minute steady state run plus Butts and Guts Bonus Abs

Sat...GS CT

Sun...OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon....Butts and Guts Premix: Overall Legs

Tues...GS CT Plus LIC ABS

Wed....LIC Premix: Cardio Blast Timesaver

Thurs...GS LEGS PLUS 200 crunches/2 minutes bike maneuver/ 1 minute in a prone plank

Fri....GS BSB

Sat...30 minute interval run plus BMax 2 ABS

Sun....Brisk 45 minute walk plus Butts and Guts Stretch

WEEK FOUR:

Mon...GS CT plus 20 minute steady state run

Tues...Butts and Guts Premix: Leg Blast Plus B&G Bonus ABS

Wed....GS BSB

Thurs...30 minute steady state run plus Butts and Guts Premix: Floorwork and Abs

Fri...BMAX 2 Premix: Timesaver Cardio

Sat...Drill Max Premix: Cardio Leg Blast PLUS 200 crunches/2 minutes bike maneuver/ 1 minute in a prone plank

Sun...OFF

Thanks for pointing out that typo Jane. During the "construction phase", I originally had ABS there and realized that you had just done them the day before so removed them...but forgot to also remove the word "PLUS". Oopsie daisy :)

Thank you soooo much Cathe!! THis is just what I was hoping for!!!:)
Deanie
"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Cathe - Thank you SO MUCH for keeping for workouts to an hour! :) :) I'm going to be using this one for sure.

Thanks again,
Sue

Cathe, since when have you been psychic?? This is EXACTLY what my plan was for this month. You. Are. Awesome. :D :7

Merry Christmas!

Kelly

Thank you Cathe for the December Rotation!! The new workouts combined with the GymStyle Series makes this rotation THE toughest cardio and THE toughest strength workouts IMO!!:p
Thank you for torturing me so! You should hear me talking back to you during the workouts! "You are out of your mind!" "No more!" }(

Many thanks!
Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.