Daytona Trippers

Hi Ladies,

BM2 Cardio Blast premix was my last w/o before the RT! By this time tomorrow I will have been in the air for 2 hours. So excited for a girls weekend and a couple days off work!

Jody-no worries, no one is going to be mad at you. Just wear a pair of shorts and put your legs in the water if you like. Are you planning on coming in or just picking up the gals outside?

Angela-I plan on meeting you at your gate and then we can head over and meet Lisa at her gate. :D I believe the baggage fee is unnecessary too. I'm traveling on a plane, of course I'm going to have luggage...ridiculous they charge for that.

Jacque-Nice workouts this week! My carry-on is stuffed. I plan on throwing away the beach w/o shoes so I won't have those on the return flight. They are pretty gross as I wore them in a mud run and just haven't thrown them out. Figured they would be perfect for the beach w/o. I'm not paying $25 each way for checked luggage. :mad: If I didn't have to pay, I would definitely check my larger suitcase. I may end up meeting you at baggage claim. I will text you so you will know where I am when you land.

Lisa-what are you up to today? If I buy anything, I may send it back with you in your checked luggage!:)

bbl

Hey girls, it's almost time!!!!!! I did 60 min of spinning, 464 calories! Had a blast! Then did 3.6 dog walk, was exhausted and hungry!

Just got off the phone with Diana! WE are ready, RRRRRRR. U???????????? lol

Maybe we can do some nail samples on Fri morning before the craziness starts. Angela, I'll bring my little bit of inventory (but I don't have any Halloween), but you may like looking at some of the designs in real life.

Can't wait to meet you guys! Diana, you will have to bring Jacque by the room when you get checked in Thurs night.

I'm not planning on going in to airport, can't get thru to security anyway, same if you leave gate area and try to get back to meet roomie?? I'll be in touch tomorrow. Or call text me anytime.

Hi Ladies,

As always, I never sleep well the night before I fly. I'm up super early and ready to go. My alarm was set for 4:45, but I jumped in the shower at 4am.

I did some research on the Orlando airport last night. Lisa and I fly in to terminal b and Angela & Jacque fly into terminal A. I'll be getting a tour of the airport day hopping back and forth between the terminals.

See everyone later today!

ha ha, I just researched as well re terminals. If Angela doesn't make it over to B for pick up, I will get her at A. There is a separate pick up for those terminals.
I am planning to get there when Lisa arrives and wait in the cell phone lot for her to call me. Angela, if you get there and realize it isn't practical to go to Lisa, just let me know, I'll get you from your terminal.
I'm dropping my dtr at work on my way out of town today so she only has to take the bus one way today.

Hey ladies, Diana and I finally made it into Denver at about 9:30 MT, which is 11:30 ET, I was tired, I even slept on the plane. Our plane was a little late, DH showed me the route the plane took and it looked like it had to fly around thunderstorms. Angela, how was your flight? Jody, I was so jealous when you texted you were home and we were still waiting to get on the plane! I'm sore and beat! Doing laundry right now. May take dogs for walk later once it warms up (was 40 this morning, brrrrr!)

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

I'm home from work, I should be sleeping since I have to get up again. I want to share pix with y'all, I hope u can to. I don't have many. It was so great to meet you all.
Lisa, biggest loser I'm watching on demand worked out on beach. I think ours was harder! Gosh I'd love to work out with Cathe some more. I'd like to stay in touch with u all. Ttyl, I'm off on Wed

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.