CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR FEBRUARY 2015

Good morning,

Today I will do SBF UB and 21 Day Fix Upper Fix.

Nora - nice job yesterday.

I will be back later today or tomorrow. Have a wonderful day.

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, I didn't workout because I walked over 18,000 steps on Saturday (which equaled about 8 miles) and by the time I got home my legs and feet were numb. I could hardly move on Sunday and yesterday I took another recovery day. My calves still feel like I did 1000 calf raises! Ouch!!

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 w/Candace and did Challenge 1, 2 and 4. Had an ok workout, didn't really push it too hard as I am still very sore,

Workout was 47 minutes, ran 2.8 miles, burned 331 calories and went about 5800 steps.

I need to go back a page and see what you have all been doing and I will later. I hope you all have a great day and workout!!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and running behind so please excuse no personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Brett Hoebel's- 20 Minute Body- Orange 4 X 4= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Lower Body= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned= 901:D:cool:

Have a blessed and wonderful day everyone. If you got your workout in today, well done!!

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and had a great workout!

This is what I did:

CHEST
Dumbbell Chest Press
- 30's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Chest Fly - 25's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Incline Chest Press - 25's - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 12 reps
Pushups - 16 reps (on knees)

BACK
One Arm Row
- 30# - 3 sets 10 reps
Double Arm Row - 45# - 3 sets 10 reps (used barbell instead of dumbbells)
Rear Delt Fly - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Supermans - Skipped

SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Overhead Press
- 12's - 3 sets 10 reps
Single Arm Lateral Raise - 8# - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 12 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Raise - 10# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Scarecrows - 5# - 12 reps

Nora - Those workouts you want to buy look good. I'll have to check them out. Can you send me the link to the website?

Chris - Where are you girl? Check in and let us know how you are doing.

Belinda and Roxie - Great job on your workouts!!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good morning,

21 Day Fix Lower Fix is done :)

Debbie - wow, you walked a lot last weekend. Did you walk on the tm? How are you legs feeling today? Good job this morning.

Nora and Roxie - good job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout,everyone.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- In its entirety= 37 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 475
Distance= 3.35 Miles

Breakdowns- warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2, SS2, Challenge 3, Cool Down, & Coaches Notes.

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body- 30 Hi/ 30 Lo= 29 Min
MV= 9.20
CB=364

Ripped w/HiiT- Bonus Abs Two= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

Total calories burned= 928:):cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Burn Sets Chest, Back & Shoulders! High fives girlfriend WTG!!!:D

Belinda- Great workout today with 21 Day Fix!;):cool: So what do you think of 21 Day Fix ? Which one did you get the original 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme? Love to hear your thoughts on it thus far. Well Done today girlfriend!;):):cool:

Roxie- hope all is well with you and your are feeling more rested. So what do you think of 21 Day fix and which one did you get assuming you have had time to try it. Have a blessed day;)

Chris- Please stop by and visit, we miss you!

Hugs and blessings to all of you!:);):cool::D

Nora

Nora - sorry, I missed your question :) I don't own 21 Day Fix. My friend wanted to try out my P90X3 set and I got her 21 Day Fix original set. I do like it a lot. My husband really liked the 21 Day Lower Fix this morning so did I :D I am still on the fence about 21 Day Fix Extreme. Like I said, I really don't need more workout dvd's. I know you have the original 21Day fix. Are you getting the Extreme?

Good Evening,

Long day today DH had his first ever colonoscopy and I was scared and stressed out. I have been horrible with my workouts just don't know what is going on with me.

Debbie-awesome job.

Nora-i just got the regular set to get in the swing of things.

Belinda-goodbkob with your workouts.

Hi Belinda-

No I don't own either 21 Day Fix or the 21 Day Fix Extreme I was just wondering about them. I was looking for another short workout that my DH might like to do with me. Right now we are doing Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body which I am loving. I just wanted to think about what other short workouts we could do that would be add-ons for me and workouts for him and help to loose weight as well. I like the nutrition focus along with exercise and keeping it simple for DH. He's new to working out and I don't want to overwhelm him with length of workouts I want it to be short challenging but doable and one he won't be scared off by so he will be consistent. I need to shed weight too!

I hope that explains things. Just wanted to hear your take on 21 day fix its hard when there aren't any video's clips of the workouts in it to get a feel for if they'd be a good choice.

Take care

Nora

Good morning,

I will do 21 Day Fix Pilates after my coffee.

Nora - Oh…I thought you had 21 Day Fix. I'll be honest the workouts are nothing you already seen or already have. I am sure, you have enough dvd's with shorter workouts for your husband. How about KCM of Cathe's shorter premixes? If you want the containers that come with the 21 DF, you really don't need them, IMO! They are nothing but measuring cups. If you go to VideoFitness.com you can find all the info the measuring for the cups and workouts. A lot of people don't even use the containers, they rather use measuring cups instead. If your husband is new to working out, I doubt he will stick with 21 Day Fix, they are all intermediate workouts. You do cardio, pilates, yoga..those workouts are not for a beginner. You will overwhelm him with pilates (which isn't easy) and yoga. If your husband is doing Brett H. and likes it, do another round with him. You do have a lot of different Beachbody sets? Do those instead, JMO :D If your husband is new to working out, start out slow. He will lose interest in working out if you start him at interm or adv level right away. JMO!

BTW, my husband was in the Army for 31 + years. He is used to working out every day. He always worked out and he is super fit :p He loves working out, he is the reason I work out.

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang. BBL!

Last edited:
Today I did my own version of Cardio Coach #2. Had an excellent workout. I still need to tweak this workout a bit, it's not the way I want it yet. LOL!

Workout was 41 minutes, ran 2.5 miles and burned 303 calories.

Belinda - I had an event I organized and was walking around the entire day. My legs were numb by the time I got home.

Good morning,

21 Day Pilates is done! That was tough :)

Nora - if you really want 21 DF buy it, if you/DH don't like return it. I forgot they do have a modifier in the original set. I read on VF the Extreme modifier does push ups on her toes :p You have to modify on your own in the Extreme set.

Debbie - I was wondering :) I though that day my fitbit is broken, lol! I'll bet your legs were numb by the time you got home. That's a lot of walking!

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- Plyo HiiT One= 27 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 350

Ripped w/HiiT- Bonus Abs One= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Upper Body - Premix#4 Timesaver#1= 34 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 395

Brett Hoebel's 20 Minute Body- BPS Stretch & Recovery= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Total calories burned= 881:cool:

Belinda- Wow, great workout today with 21 Day Fix Pilates, sounds challenging its been ages since I've done Pilates. Well Done!! Have a blessed Thursday!

Debbie- High fives that was awesome workout you had today with Cardio Coach Vol. 2. Impressive miles and calories burned, WTG girlfriend keep up the great job!;):)

Hugs and blessings to all ( Debbie, Belinda, Roxie and Chris)

Nora

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Bi's & Tri's and had an excellent workout. I love the Xtrain workouts.

This is what I did:

BICEPS
Dumbbell Curls
- 15's - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 13 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curls - 15's - 2 set 10 reps; 1 set 11 reps
Concentration Curls - 20# - 1 sets 10 reps; 15#- 1 set 10 reps; 1 set 10 reps
Hammer Curl Double Arm Crazy 8's - 12's - 24 reps

TRICEPS
Tricep Pushups
- 3 sets (Love to hate these, I really feel them)
Lying Tricep Extensions - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
One Arm Kickbacks - 10# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension w/Tube - Did half of these, I don't like them.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!!

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Cardio Fix and SBF after my coffee. I am down another 2 pounds.

Nora - 21DF Pilates was very challenging. The workouts are very good and challenging. I really enjoy them. I'll bet you seeing great results with all the cal burns you having every day :)

Debbie - good job on your weight workout this morning. Did you buy RWH workouts? Do you like them?

Roxie - how are you doing.

I will be back later today. Need to get ready for my workout. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 3- In its entirety Plus Cool Down and Stretch= 36 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 462
Distance in miles= 3.18 Miles

Brett Hoebel's- 20 Minute Body- 30 Hi/30 Lo= 29 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 364

Total calories burned= 826

Debbie- Nicely done with XTrain Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's awesome job today, high fives!:);):cool::D

Belinda- Great job with 21 Day Cardio Fix, high fives girlfriend!:(:D:cool:

Roxie- How are you doing? Hope all is well with you.;):)

Chris- I hope all is well with you, please stop by and visit with us, we miss you.:);)

Hugs and blessings;):cool:

Nora

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Bi's & Tri's and had an excellent workout. I love the Xtrain workouts.

This is what I did:

BICEPS
Dumbbell Curls
- 15's - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 13 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curls - 15's - 2 set 10 reps; 1 set 11 reps
Concentration Curls - 20# - 1 sets 10 reps; 15#- 1 set 10 reps; 1 set 10 reps
Hammer Curl Double Arm Crazy 8's - 12's - 24 reps

TRICEPS
Tricep Pushups
- 3 sets (Love to hate these, I really feel them)
Lying Tricep Extensions - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
One Arm Kickbacks - 10# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension w/Tube - Did half of these, I don't like them.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!!
Hi Deb!
I tried to email you to see how you were but it bounced back. This is Yvette from the old Fitchicks forums.
My email is [email protected] if you ever want to connect again.
Have a great weekend!

Good morning,

I will do 21 Day Fix Dirty 30 and SBF Active Stretch after my coffee :)

I will be back after my workouts.

Good Afternoon,

Cold and snowy here today so ready for warmer weather. I did 21 Day Fix Dirty 30 and then cleaned house.

Nora-I have just the plain set of 21 Day Fix not going to get extreme and I do like the containers they help me get my fruits and veggies in.

Debbie-you are doing awesome keep up the good work.

Belinda-how did you like todays workout it was a little tough after not working out in awhile. I did Ab Fix yesterday and my core is screaming today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.