Crazy, Strong and Loving it for June 2014!!

Good morning,

P90X3 Eccentric lower body is done.

Nora - glad he is doing better and eating. Fab job yesterday.

Roxie - good job, yesterday.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Well, kickboxing is out. I did Premix 16 of Hard Strikes which was the kickboxing part only. I was so excited to do this workout and I did do it but it created a knot in my upper back again and my knee didn't like it much either. Dangit. I love kickboxing. I rolled out my shoulder/upper back and it feels ok right now but I won't be doing that again. :(

Frustrating...

Howdy!

I ended up taking the weekend off from workouts. Too much with the party, etc.

I doubled up a few days this week to finish the 2nd to last week of Body Beast! I start the last week Friday. Can't believe I'll be done, though I am feeling like I need a bit of a change. I think I will take a month or 2 of other workouts, maybe a Cathe rotation, and then in Sept start another round of BB. I love what it has done for me. I've lost 5 lbs and have started to get comments on how I look like I've lost weight, which is always welcome!!! Better than what the scale says, even.

Today was cardio and Abs day. I did 4DS Bootcamp, Cardio Only and then Tummy Trimmers (Kathy Smith) Stability Ball + TF Stretch 10.

Belinda, WTG on keeping up with P90X3! I've heard people get good results from that too. Are you seeing any?

Roxie, Nice job working out in the heat! It's hard to get motivated when it's so hot out.

Nora, I'm glad your pup is doing a bit better. Hope you feel better too!!!

Debbie, Sorry to hear the KB bothered your shoulder and knee. I can definitely see how it could affect your shoulder. I always get wicked DOMS in my lats and shoulders from boxing workouts. .... Glad you liked Cardio Leg Blast! It is a good leg workout as far as leg workouts go! ;)

Hi girls;)

I'm running late so I'll just have time to check in and will have to skip personals today, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #2= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 346

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 EZ Class= 47 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 859;)

I wish you all: Belinda, Debbie, Chris, and Roxie to have a fabulous blessed Wednesday and great workouts today. Go and forth and seize the day!

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers,;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did my planks before we went to the lake and then KCM's Trim Down Boxing Premix after which is unusual because I normally come home take a shower and then fix supper.

Debbie-that isn't one of my favorite kickboxing workouts to many jumping jacks.

Chris-great job with your workout and sounds like you have a good plan.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Today was Xtrain Bi's & Tri's and I had an excellent workout!!! I recovered from the kickboxing workout nicely. The tennis ball is my magic cure. Man, that thing gets in those knots and works them out good. I wish I would have known about that three years ago when I was in all that pain.

This is what I did:

Round 1
Alternating Standing Curls- 15's - 12 reps
Standing Overhead Tricep Extension - 25# - 16 reps

Round 2
Incline Curls on Ball- 15's - 16 reps
Lying Tricep Extensions - 12's - 16 reps

Round 3
Seated Concentration Curls- 17# - 16 reps
One Arm Kickbacks w/Tubing - 8's no tubing - 16 reps

Round 4
"W" Curls w/tubing- 8's# - 16 reps
Seesaw Pushups - 12 reps

Round 5
Seated Hammer Curl on Ball- 12's - 16 reps
One-Arm Seated Overhead Extensions - 12#

Round 6
Preacher Curl on Ball- 15# - 16 reps
Side Leaning Overhead Extension - 8# - 16 reps

Round 7
SlowMo Eccentric Curls w/Tubing- 5's - 16 reps
Cross-Body Extensions - 12# - 16 reps

Round 8
Incline Reverse Curls- 12's - 16 reps
One Arm Plank Kickbacks - 8's no plank - 16 reps

Round 9
Hammer Curl Crazy 8's- 12's - 28 reps
Crazy Dips - Skipped

Went up in weights in quite a few exercises - all the 8's were 5's last week. I hate those preacher curls on the ball, those really hurt my elbows. I wish she'd give an alternative for this exercise. I suppose I could use my preacher attachment on my workout bench, those don't usually bother me. Maybe next time I'll do that.

Chris - I'm so happy to hear you have gotten those great results from the BB workouts! That is awesome and nice job! It's always a great motivationer when someone comments on if you've lost weight. I love when that happens.

Nora - I hope Ares is better. Give us an update when you check in later.

Roxie - Still doing the planks I see. I need to start back up on those. I keep forgetting. Nice job! And I agree, there were WAY too many jumping jacks in Hard Strikes. I hate jumping jacks and they actually really hurt my knee, so did the jump ropes.

Belinda - Hey girl! Where you be???

Hi girls;)

I finished today's workout not feeling great but got it done! I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Intervals= 46 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 440

Chalene Extreme- Extreme Abs= 16 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 109

XTrain-Legs-D5-Premix #10 Standing Legs Only= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned= 815;):)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with XTrain Bi's and Tri's nice weights there too! WTG!! My fur baby Ares is doing better. I just gave him the last of antibiotics and some anti-histamine. He still breathes a little congested through his nose or has runny noses so I have to wipe his nose before he wipes it on something or licks it. Yep, just like little kids. LOL!! He understands I'm helping him when I give him his medicine I hide in peanut butter in a piece of bread. He sees me prepare it but doesn't care he loves peanut butter and bread. I do my best to help him get well. Today, he ate on his own and been drinking water with out coaxing him so that's good. I pray he gets good and healed up back to normal.

I hope everyone that follows (such as, Chris, Roxie, and Belinda) has great workouts today and feels amazing and blessed today. Take care girls!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;)

Nora

Hey girls,

Today I did P90X3 YogaX and SV Circuit#2. I also worked my glutes (bodyweight).

Debbie - I am still here:) Just a little busy today. Amazing weight workout today.

Nora - nice calorie burn today.

Roxie - good job on your workouts yesterday. Thanks to you, I am doing lots of planks too:eek:

Chris - what are your plans today?

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, ladies.

Good Evening,

I did my planks at work and then a premix from KCM Muscle Up that was total body 1 set of everything.

Nora-glad to hear your dog is doing better.

Debbie-get those planks done its amazing what they can do for your core.

Belinda-good job with your planks and other workouts.

Good morning,

P90X3 Triometrics is done. Is anybody ordering Charlene Johnsons new workouts? I am really at a point where I say I have enough workouts and need to use what I have

Roxie - fantastic job with your workouts yesterday.

I will be back later.

Today was supposed to be Xtrain Legs - all of it - but I did not want to workout for 80+ minutes. So I ended up doing Gym Style Legs - standing only and then did the Barre workout on Xtrain Legs. Then me and my sister-in-law went to a park nearby and walked 2 miles. It was a very fast walk because she is really tall, so I got my HR up real good.

Had an excellent workout today and this whole week! Hope it will continue, I'm really enjoying it.

Is/was Cedie pregnant while filming Xtrain? They do side shots of her and it sure looks like she is carrying. Any one know?

Last edited:
Hi girls, Happy Friday!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I'm running late and need to take DH to the doctor for a mole biopsy. So, I won't be able to do personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #3= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

Les Mills Combat- Extreme Cardio Fighter= 53 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 543

Total calories burned= 880

Well girls, I hope everyone has great workouts for today and you all are feeling fab. Everyone have a fab blessed Friday and keep in the fight on your own personal fitness journey.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I didn't sleep well it was hot even though we have the AC on and my hip and shoulders hurt. I did my planks at work.

Debbie-good job with your workouts and you did have a great week.

Nora-good job with your workout hope everything goes ok with DH.

Good morning,

I will do P90X3 Eccentric upper body and SBF Lower Body today.

Nora - hope your DH is ok.

Roxie - how is your hip/shoulder? Hope you got some sleep.

I will be back later this afternoon, will get my workout in soon. Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Oh and FYI my DH had a doctor's appointment yesterday for a mole biopsy we won't know the results until Thursday, so please think good thoughts for us and prayers are most welcomed. Ares is still on the mend right now. He did finish taking all his antibiotics yesterday morning so that part is done. Now if we can just get him to not have those weird spasms attacks with his breathing in and tightening his jaw and not breathing through or opening his mouth. Its scary but doesn't last long but he did have a few of those yesterday, but none last night or this morning fingers crossed.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire Low HiiT- 25 = 25 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 256

Chalene Extreme-Burn It Off= 27 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 258

Chalean Extreme- Recharge It= 21 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 72

This yoga inspired stretch was awesome and my hamstrings want to send Chalene a thank you note.

Total calories burned= 586;)

Belinda- Great workout you plan to do today with P90X3 Eccentric upper body and SBF Lower Body sounds awesome, enjoy and feel amazing. Have a blessed day;)

Roxie- I hope you slept better last night and feeling better today. Take care and have a fab blessed weekend.;)

Debbie- Wow, yesterday's workout with Gym Style Legs - standing only and then did the Barre workout on Xtrain Legs sounds like a great leg workout no doubt. Then you walked in the park for 2 miles, that is amazing. I hope you aren't feeling too sore today from everything yesterday. That was one killer leg workout girlfriend, Bravo WTG!!! You are awesome, now go and have a fantastic weekend. ;):)

Chris- I hope all is going great in your world and that all is well with your job and family. I know you're just about done with BB and that is awesome, I'm so proud of you, Bravo!!!! Take care girlfriend and have a wonderful blessed weekend.;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers,;):):cool:

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM's Home Gym Intervals 2 really like this one and then attempted another run went better than last time but still have a long way to go. I still need to do my planks.

Nora-hoping for good news.

Belinda-shoulders and hip are better today and I slept a little better but still to hot.

Good morning,

REST DAY for me today.

Roxie - glad you shoulder/hip is feeling better. Glad to hear you had a good night sleep.

Nora - hoping for good news too. Good job yesterday.

Hi to everyone that checks in today. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Good morning,

I am back to heavy lifting, I will do M2 D13 today. I also will do P90X3 MMX.

Off to start the day, BBL!

You girls didn't answer my question from Friday - is or was Cedie pregnant while filming Xtrain? When they do side shots of her she definitely looks pregnant. Just curious if anything has been said on the boards about it? If she's not I'm going to feel really bad about asking. She looks like she gained weight, but only in the abs area.

Today I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and had a great workout. I kept to the same weights as last time but feel like I can go heavier on some exercises next time. Love this workout!

This is what I did:

CHEST
Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Chest Fly - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 14 reps
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 25's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Pushups - 16 reps

BACK
One Arm Row - 30# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 11 reps
Double Arm Row - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Rear Delt Fly - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Supermans - Skipped

SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Overhead Press - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Single Arm Lateral Raise - 8# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Raise - 8# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Scarecrows - 3# - 12 reps

Then my sister-in-law and I went to the park and walked 3 miles. It's getting humid here again so I was really sweating. I had two great workouts today! Now I'm starving!!!

Debbie-I haven't heard or read anything about that but sometimes she looks bigger in the abs then other times. Good job on your workout very impressive.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.