Crazy, Strong and Loving it for June 2014!!

Good Morning,

I did KCM's TLC Boxing, Planks and then Total Body Stretching which is what I really needed. I will walk/run later.

Belinda-thank you.

Hi girls!;)

I'm running late this morning, so I'll quickly check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #3= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

X10-X37 = 38 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 477

Total calories burned= 814;)

Roxie- Great job with your workout with TLC Boxing, planks, & Total Body Stretching. I know you'll do great with your walk/run later. Way to get it done girlfriend, you rock!! Have a fab and blessed Friday!;):D:cool:

Belinda- Great job with P90X3 Pilates! Awesome stuff there girlfriend, WTG! Have a blessed Friday and be well.:D;)

Debbie- I hope all is well with you. Please take care and I hope the rain in done for a while in your area. Take care!:cool:

Chris- I hope all is going great with you and your family. No doubt enjoying a rest week after finishing 1 round of BB. That is so awesome, good for you, enjoy. Don't forget to let us know what your doing and stuff, have a blessed weekend and take care.:cool:

Hugs & Blessings,;):)

Nora

I thought I checked in yesterday - I walked over 3 miles with my sister-in-law yesterday and about 4 miles Thursday evening. My knees are talking to me, though. They aren't liking all this walking so I might have to cut back a bit.

Friday's workout was supposed to be Hard Strikes, just the kickboxing part again but I can't do that due to my shoulder. So I decided to just power walk with my SIL.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Good afternoon,

P90X3 Decelerator and STS M2 D 15 (Back & Biceps) is done!

Roxie, Debbie and Nora - good job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Home Gym Intervals Kelly's Combined Workouts 1. I burned 251 calories in 32 minutes and I was covered in sweat. Its been raining off and on all morning.

Debbie-good job with your workouts. How do you use the tennis ball just rub the area with it or roll it against a wall or floor?

Belinda-good job with your workouts. How is your new plan going?

Hi girls!;)

Happy Saturday everyone!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I tried out a new workout I got and think its just the ticket to compliment all the tough weight and cardio workouts I like to do to stretch and increase flexibility. Yes, I did it, I caved and bought the PiYo base kit. So I'll now get to the check in part now,

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme-Burn It Off= 27 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 258

KCM-30MTF- Plateau Buster- Workout #2= 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

PiYo- Define Upper Body= 20 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 123

This was fun and in parts quite challenging but loved the modifier and camera angles so you can see really what they are doing. I really liked this workout and my body does feel amazing afterward. It does seem to help with strength and flexibility. I am strongly itching to buy the strength only dvds which are a bonus or extra purchase and they do use slides or plates that look like cathe's even has booties for them too. I don't need the plates because I got Cathe's but I do want those Strength workouts those would be even more challenging. Great stuff, I really like this set and think its addresses many areas that most of my other workouts don't. I don't love yoga or pilates. Yes, I do own those sorts of dvds and have done them but they aren't moving enough for me. I like what Chalene created with PiYo, its fun and for everyone at every fitness level.

Total calories burned= 683;)

Roxie- Nice workout today with KCM's Home Gym Intervals Kelly's Combined Workouts. Great job with your workout and love the calorie burn too. Good for you, you go girlfriend WTG!!!

Belinda- Bravo on your workout with P90X3 Decelerator and STS M2 D 15 (Back & Biceps). You are so rockin' the P90X3 and STS, you are a workout warrior, way to rock your Saturday Morning with those killer workouts, you go girl.;):):cool:

Debbie- Great job with your walking workouts, amazing job! Ooh, if your shoulder is hurting yeah skip anything that might cause problems with it workout wise. Good call to be careful and cautious like that. Impressive job with walking, that is amazing. Take it easy and rest girlfriend.;):)

Chris- Hope you're having fun with your rest week. So what are your plans workout wise when your ready to jump back into workouts? Something amazing, no doubt. Have a blessed and wonderful weekend.;):cool:

Hugs and blessings:cool:

Nora

Good morning,

Busy weekend:D I did SBF TB Barre 2 yesterday. Today I will STS D 16 (CST). This week is our last week with P90X3:eek: I also will do a UB with Suzanne Bowen.

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Today I did Xtrain Chest, Back & Shoulders. Had a great workout. Went up in weight with some exercises. This is what I did:

Round 1
Tempo Pushups- 24 reps (Did some on my toes, some on my knees)
One Arm Rotational Row - 25# - 16 reps
Side Leaning Lateral Raise - 8# - Only got to 12 reps

Round 2
Dumbbell Press on Ball- 25's - 16 reps
"T" Band Pull - 16 reps slow, 10 fast
Shoulder Circle - 3's - 48 reps (These burn! Love them!)

Round 3
Reach Tap Pushups- 24 reps (I just did regular pushups on knees)
"T" Prone on the Ball - 8's - 12 reps
Alternating Dumbbell Overhead Press - 10's - 12 reps

Round 4
Chest Fly on Ball- 20's# - 16 reps
One Arm Row w/Tubing - 32 reps
Bent Over Rear Delt Drop Sets - 8's - 16, 12, 8 reps

Round 5
Lower Chest Incline Fly on Ball- 5's - 16 reps (Wish I could go higher on these, they strain my shoulder pretty bad even with 3's)
Dumbbell Pullover on Ball - 20# - 16 reps
Double Arm Upright Row - 12's - 16 reps

Round 6
Incline Dumbbell Press on Ball- 20's - 16 reps
Back Fly on Ball - 10's - 16 reps
Dumbbell "W" Press on Ball - 6's - 16 reps

Round 7
3-Way Chest Fly- 20's - 16 reps (Love these!)
One Arm Row - 25# - 16 reps
Incline Hammer Front Raise on Ball - 5's - 12+ reps

Round 8
Pushups- 12, 10, 8 reps
Superman "Y" on Ball - Skipped, these create knots in my upper back
Lateral Raise w/10-10 degree Tilt - 8's - 12, 10, 8 reps

Love this workout! My knees have been aching this weekend, I think I walked way too much last week. I'll need to slow that down for a while I guess. :( Hate this.

Roxie - I have a hard pillow that I place between me and the couch (in a sitting position) and place the tennis ball on the hard pillow. Then I press myself against it and get a really good hard push on it until I feel where the muscle is tight. I leave it against the ball for a while and every now and then I'll roll my back around so the ball moves and it massages the knot. It's awesome and really works. It's kind of tricky to get the ball in the right place, but when you do it's feels great.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did P90X3 CVX and STS D16. This week is my last week of P90X3:eek:

Nora - glad you enjoy your new workouts. They look like fun. I have to stop buying more workout DVD's. I still have workout dvd's in shrink-wrap:confused:

Debbie - impressive weights this morning.

Roxie - hope you fee better soon. Good job on KCM.

I'll see you all in the morning.

Good morning girls!:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #1= 45 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 399

CrossFire- Premix #8 Timesaver Circuit Blast= 36 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 393

PiYo- Define Upper Body= 20 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 123

Total calories burned= 915:eek::D

Belinda- Awesome job on your workouts today with P90X3 CVX and STS D16. So will this make two rounds of P90X3 when you finish this week? Bravo for you girlfriend! High fives!!! Yes, PiYo so far seems fun I watched the Align fundamentals and thought ugh because I was familiar with yoga moves and some pilates stuff and I didn't like the pace of this particular dvd and was really disappointed at what I saw. I read some reviews and others did not like the Align either for the same reasons. I only watched it at the urging of the reviews and just jump in and do the other workouts, so that's what I did. I like them so far. My recommendation is to only watch Align Fundamentals if you have done pilates & yoga before skip on to doing the workouts from there you'll be fine. If that is all brand new for you watch and do the Align Fundamentals dvd and progress through them as recommended. There is some good stuff there with PiYo excellent stretching and bodyweight type exercises. You will feel it but its not like you'll be so sore the next day you can't walk or move your arms type of thing. Its a different sort of workout But I like it and will probably get the Extra or bonus Strength dvds. PiYo fills a niche that my other workouts do not so its a great compliment. Belinda this workout is so you, its great if you have to avoid impact workouts for knees etc, and workout you out without working your over. Its good, I think you'd like it but I understand about not really needing any more workout dvds.

Debbie- Wow, girlfriend you are so rockin' the Xtrain Chest, Back & Shoulders workout today. Awesome workout you nailed it today girlfriend, Bravo WTG and high fives. Love that you went up on some of the weights too, good for you. Fantastic workout today as usual, you rocked it! Now go have an amazingly blessed Monday.;)

Roxie- have a great Monday and workout today! No doubt that you will have an awesome workout you are doing some killer workouts girlfriend, WTG!!

Chris- I hope your back working out this week, we miss your check ins. Have a killer workout if your back working out and an awesome blessed Monday. Take Care.;):)

Hugs and blessings;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

DH and I had to help youngest DD move her stuff from storage to her new place with her fiance so I didn't get a chance to post. When we were done DH and I ran/walked in the park and came up 1 block short of running a 5K but total was 3 miles it was hot and humid. Today was also hot and humid and I didn't feel up to doing anything but I managed to do CK25 Wk1 D1 and shouldn't have my left shin is killing me. I did my planks last night and today at work.

Debbie-good job with your workout and thank you.

Belinda-good job finishing P90X 3.

Nora-awesome job as usual and thank you for the encouragement.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.