Crazy, Strong and Loving it for June 2014!!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cathe- Intensity Series- Cardio + Weights = 60 Min
MV= 6.050
CB= 532

Fun workout loved the music. Unfortunately, my MS fatigue was so bad today I had a hard time with the step I got so dizzy and had to stop several times and just move in place. It was fun visiting a blast from the past and loved the music too!

That's it for me today girls, I'll see you all at Monday's check in have a blessed and fabulous weekend.;)

Hugs, blessings, and prayers:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Home Gym Intervals 1 and managed not to fall off the TM, she tells you to slow the TM down before you get off of it but it still takes some getting use to.

Nora-that is my favorite workout love the step work.

Good morning,

Today I am starting the Shock Cardio Series, I am also starting week 10 with P90X3. Today I will do P90X3 MMX and …..?

Roxie - sorry about the fall from the treadmill, good job on your workout.

Nora - good job on Intensity w/weights. Love that one.

Hi Debbie - hope all is well.

I will be back after my workout.

Hi everyone! I'm back at it this week. Had a great rest week and I see you all were kicking butt with your workouts! Way to go!!!

I'm following the 90 day Xtrain/Low Impact Rotation that is in the Xtrain book. If there is a cardio workout I don't want to do I'll just do a Cardio Coach workout. I don't think I have many of the Low Impact cardio workouts. Should be fun!

Today I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and had a great workout. I went up in weight again on most of the exercises. Feeling great!!!

This is what I did:

CHEST
Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Chest Fly - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 1 set 10 reps; 1 set 8 reps; 3rd set I droped to 25's and did 10 reps
Pushups - 16 reps

BACK
One Arm Row - 30# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Double Arm Row - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 11 reps
Rear Delt Fly - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Supermans - Skipped

SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Overhead Press - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Single Arm Lateral Raise - 8# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Raise - 8# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Scarecrows - 3# - 12 reps

Again, had a great workout. I really felt all of this and will definitely feel it tomorrow!! Almost a puke status workout!

Have a great day everyone! I really wish it would get warmer here. It was raining and cold yesterday and today it's only supposed to be 70 degrees. WTH? It's June 9th! Give me some 80's!!!!

Hey girls,

P90X3 MMX is done.

Debbie - nice job this morning. Not sure what's going on with this weather this year? It's raining here today too.

I will be back later.

Hi girls good morning~:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit 1= 33 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 293

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned= 838;):D:cool:

Belinda- Nice job with P90X3 MMX you are an inspiration, WTG girlfriend:D:cool: Oh and on the STS Shock Cardio Series is fun there are fun challenging workouts there is a nice variety too, enjoy! Have a blessed Monday!;):)

Debbie- Welcome back! I hope you had a restful week off from working out. I see that you mentioned starting the 90 day Xtrain/Low Impact Rotation that is in the Xtrain book. I think that sounds awesome. I know you said you didn't have alot of the LIS series which is totally low impact. I know there is are some low impact premixes on Cathe's Intensity workout that are awesome. If you have 4DS there is a low impact step one on there, also low impact circuit dvd premixes also. Oh also STS Shock Cardio Boxing ones are great and kickboxing is good too, and cardio core circuit too those are a few I can think of off the top of my head that might work for low impact. I really recommend LIS that's all low impact and is very knee and joint friendly. Feel free to modify any workout to suit your needs if you need to take out the impact take out any jumping/plyo moves or maybe on lunges don't go as deep etc... Just make it work for you not against you. Its your workout customize it to your needs to be safe and beneficial to you. Nice job today with Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and look at you going up on the weights today, you are awesome WTG girlfriend. Have an amazing and blessed Monday!;):)

Roxie and Chris- I hope today finds you both in good health and feeling great. Plus I'm sure you both have or will have great workouts today and feeling fierce and victorious in them. Have a blessed day and be awesome!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and helping prayers.;):):cool:

Nora

My usual MIA post! :eek:

I'm on the 2nd week of the last portion of Body Beast: The Beast Phase. There are 4 weeks of it total. Almost done!

Today was Bulk Shoulders and I added on Kathy Smith's Bootcamp Abs from Tummy Trimmers.

Busy time here, my oldest son graduated HS this past week, end of school, party activities, etc.

I'll try to be better about checking in!

Debbie, I think I will do Xtrain weights and HiiT workouts after I finish Beast. I really like those weight workouts.

Roxie, how are you liking the new KCMs? Sorry about the fall!

Nora, Hope you are feeling better , way to persevere through a workout when you can't do the moves. You are my hero!

Belinda, sounds like a great combo, the P90X3 and STS shock cardio!! Good idea!

Good Evening,

Its cold and rainy here today, I am with Debbie its June. Went to the lake yesterday with DD, SIL and GS it was alot of fun. I did KCM's Muscle Up 1 and went up in wts. I didn't fall off the TM just thought I might.

Stats:
Rows-3 sets 8 reps 20lbs.
Bench Press-3 sets 8 reps 15lbs up from 12.
Lawnmowers-3 sets 8 reps 20lbs.
Flys-3 sets 8 reps 15lbs up from 12's
Pullovers-3 sets 8 reps 20lbs.
Pushups-3 sets 8 reps.
Arnold Press-2 sets 8 reps 12lbs.
Crunches-2 sets of 16 reps.
Lateral Raises-2 sets 8 reps 10lbs.
Boxer Toe Touches 2 sets 16 reps.
Bent Over Lateral Raise-3 sets 8 reps 10lbs.
Supermans 2 sets 8 reps.

Debbie-good job with your workout and I almost did that rotation once.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Chris-I really like these workouts.

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a great workout. I almost didn't get up, my alarm clock kept going off and I'm thinking, "Why is my alarm clock going off already?" LOL! I felt like I just laid down and then here it was 4:30 in the morning already.

I'm going to rethink the rotation I'm doing. I may just follow the 90 Day one with only Xtrain workouts in it. I remembered that I don't really care for the leg workout or upper body workout for that matter of Low Impact. We'll see. Heck, maybe I'll just make my own rotation. :)

Workout was 37 minutes total, ran 2.25 miles and burned about 335 calories.

Roxie - Nice workout! Great going with the weights!

Chris - Have you notice a difference in body since you've been doing BB? I hope you are seeing results, you've been kicking butt with those workouts.

Belinda - Nice job with your workout yesterday. And really, what is up with this weather? I'm freezing again this morning. :(

Nora - Thank you for all the recommendations of workouts I can do. I don't think I have many of those, though. I think I'm going to work with what I have and I just have a feeling CC's will be mostly used because I love doing them so much. But thank you! Maybe I'll add in some Kickboxing. I'm missing those workout.

Good morning,

P90X3 Decelerator is done!

Debbie - fantastic job on CC#1. Making your own rotation sounds wonderful:D

Roxie - glad you having fun with KCM.

Nora - great job yesterday.

Chris - glad you still liking the Beast. Congrats on to your son.

I will return later. Have a great day, everyone.

I'm checking in!

Today was BB Bulk Back, and I added on the Heavy Bag Bonus from Rockout Knockout, which was a great fun punching workout!

Debbie, WTG on CC. Those are good cardios, and if you like them, go for it with Xtrain weights. Or you could switch up with whatever cardio you have if you get tired of CC. ..... I have definitely seen results from BB. My arms and back have much more definition! And even my abs are a bit toner/more definition. My lower body..meh. That's not always a body part that responds to exercise/weight workouts. I think the only thing that slimmed down my lower body has been weight loss/stellar eating. And though I've lost a few pounds, it's not enough to show in my lower body. Yet. ;)

Belinda, WTG on P90X3!

Roxie, good to hear you like the new KCMs! I'm dying to do the weight one. Will wait until after BB though.

Hi Nora! hope all is well and can't wait to see what you do today!

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Gotta rush to make vet appointment for my boy Ares.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Extreme Cardio Fighter= 53 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 543

X10- Cardio Blast= 26 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 334

Total calories burned= 877;)

Chris- Hi Great to hear from you! That is awesome your are having fun & results with Body Beast. I see that you mentioned you have BB Bulk Back, and you added on the Heavy Bag Bonus from Rockout Knockout, Wow what an awesome combo and sounds like so much fun. Great workout, WTG! I'm so excited for you the results you're getting with BB, that is awesome high fives girlfriend Bravo!!:)

Belinda- Excellent workout today for you as always its awesome. WTG with P90X3 Decelerator, now that your feeling fit and fabulous go have an awesomely blessed day!;)

Debbie- Great job with Cardio Coach Volume #1 today. I still enjoy Cardio Coach workouts, they are so fun and you can use them on equipment like TM, elliptical, stationary bikes, or just walking outside or running outside, lots of options to choose from. As for doing the 90 Day one with only Xtrain workouts in it go for it and just do what feels right cardio wise for you and you can always modify any workout to suit your needs. If you like kickboxing ones, I know 4DS does have kickboxing, and heavy weights you can do the entire thing or explore one of the premixes doing just kickbox or weights. Also I know you have Susan Chung's Rapid Fire's those are great. Her latest one Rapid Fire Sweat 4 is great and allows you to choose segements to customize your workout or you can select of her three or four premixes. This workout is more of a boxing emphasis workout and has some kickboxing and is a fun workout. I like the option to choose segements and create my own workout that I want, very cool. I know no matter what you'll have a great workout no matter what you do because you definitely know how to put together great workout rotations. Excellent workout today girlfriend, have an amazing blessed Tuesday. ;) ps. you may also consider KCM she always shows a person doing the low impact version in all her workouts. KCM is good to and I often switch from Cathe, KCM, and Beach body stuff. Take care and have fun!;):)

Roxie- It sounds like you had a fun time at the lake yesterday visiting with SIL, DD, and GS what a great day. Nice workout too with Muscle Up YAY for you going up on your weights, that is awesome! You go girlfriend! Have a fun blessed Tuesday!;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers,;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Kickboxing 1 before work and then planks when I got home. Today is DH and I's 31st Anniversary.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Debbie-good job with your workout. Thank you for the compliments means alot coming from you.

Chris-you will like Muscle Up right up your alley.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Good morning,

I am up early My lab woke me up around 3 a.m, he is afraid of storms I am giving him all kinds of goodie. Milk bones, antler bones, cheese and rawhide bones. Anything that keeps his mind of the storm. Poor little guy.

I will do P90X3 Triometrics today. Not sure, what else?

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Nora - as always, you rocked it yesterday.

Chris - great job on BB Bulk Back.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

I had such a hard time getting up this morning - again! I felt like I was drugged. Weird. I don't know why I get like that sometimes. Anyways, I did Low Impact Lower Body Trisets and had an ok workout. I don't care for this workout much and it hurts my knee. Most of these types of workouts hurt my knee. I did what I could.

Triset #1
Wall Squats - 12's/16 reps
Lunges w/Cups - 16 reps/Didn't use cups because I can't go down that far
Side Leaning Lunges w/Cups - 16 reps/No cups because I can't go down that far
REPEAT

Triset #2
Step Up w/Lunges - 12's/12 reps
Elevated Lunges w/Cups - 16 reps/Didn't use cups because I can't go down that far
Dumbbell Squats - 15's/16 reps
REPEAT

Triset #3
Deadlifts - 20's/16 reps
One Legged Squats - 16 reps/These really hurt my knee :(
Stability Ball Roll-Ins - Skipped
REPEAT

So as you can see, I can't really do this workout too effectively. It's weird because I can do squats and static lunges with no pain. Why the moving lunges, etc. hurt is beyond me.

Chris - Glad you are seeing results! You go girl!!!!

Hi to all, no time for personals but you all had kick butt workouts yesterday! :eek:

Hey girls,

P90X3 Triometrics is done.

Debbie - I don't care much for Low Impact Lower Body Trisets either:( When I did it for 2 weeks, I was glad it was over. Good job. Did you preorder Cathe's new eerie yet? I think I pass on the new series.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi!

I just finished up BB Bulk Arms and added on UFIT Calorie Crusher (20 minutes of HiiT). First time for that UFIT workout, I liked it, it was a good solid cardio, and didn't last forever. Great bargain on that! .. Belinda, did you get it too?

Debbie, I absolutely HATE getting up in the morning. Doesn't matter what time, I always feel like crap the first 10 minutes, until I have my coffee. .. I don't think I was the biggest fan of Lower Body Trisets either. I'd rather do STS Meso 2 legs, which is trisets, but more weight based. Do you have StS?

Roxie, Nice job on KB 1! I'm really looking forward to MU!

Nora, Love Combat! I miss it, will have to pull that out soon!

Belinda, Sorry about the early wake up call! Does your dog have a Thunder Vest? I've heard they are good for dogs that are afraid of storms..

Hi girls;)

Sorry about the late check in. I'm still worried about my dog Ares, he appears to have allergies or a congested nostril so I have been keeping him under my care and watch. I'll quickly check in then I gotta run and get ready to pick up my youngest from High school.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Push Circuit #2= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Turbo Fire- Fire 45EZ Class= 47 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 824;)

Congrats to all of you on your awesome workouts, I did read the check-ins sorry no time for personals though. Great job girls keep up the great workouts, you are all awesome. Have a blessed day!;)

I gotta run and get ready to pick up kidlet from school and magically figure out how to come up with bread money for sandwiches I hate being poor. Please pray for my dog Ares to get better, its very much appreciated. TIA

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I think I have decided to do a 5k fun run in September so I need to start training. I did CK25 WK1 D1 and my planks this afternoon.

Debbie-don't hurt yourself you just got back on the wt wagon. I am not a morning person either.

Chris-good job with your workout.

Belinda-hope you are storm free tonite.

Nora-hope your dog gets better soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.