CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good evening,

This morning I did Jenny Ford Step by Step and Step Aerobics basic w/ 3 Super Combos :) Doing both workouts gave me a killer step count :) Got 12K :)

See you all tomorrow. Good night.

Hey all...

I did workouts yesterday and today...had taken Thursday and Friday as rest days. Today was Xtrain Legs, Standing.

You all are so inspiring!!

Nora, I'm sorry you are sad about your son. I know my sister's only child/son went away to school (she lives in MA and he went to FLORIDA.) She was so depressed and ended up adopting a dog to help redirect her sadness!!!! You need a dog!!!

Jodi, what is the name of the adapter you got and where did you get it? I want one!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout which was a mini workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 360 Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

KCM 30MTF-Amped Up Cardio- Workout #1 Premix- No Drills= 23 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 267

Total calories burned= 606

Chris- Nice workout today with Xtrain Legs, Standing, bravo,. Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I am deressed about oldest son moving out to live on campus . I found out yesterday he hates living on campus and wants to be home. His food costs supposedly covered in tuition has only allowed 1200 dollars for this academic year. He told me he ate one meal and it was $20, and at that rate his food allowance will not last. I miss him terribly and I don't want him to be stoic and suffer or starve. We have told him he can come home on weekends or he can call us and we can go get him since he is a short driving distance approx. 20 miles away. Its still hard for me even knowing that because I suddenly not seeing him every day since he was born. I pray for strength to get through this. My MS is really rearing its head and making its presence know with symptoms with balance, dexterity, and walking issues. Oh, well forced myself to get a mini workout in so that is a blessing.

Roxie- Congrats on day :cool:

Hugs and Blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did an oldie but a goodie, Power Hour, and another 100 rep challenge from Linda Wooldridge, Bums + Tums. My bum and tum are feeling it! :D

Chris-the adapter is called a Lightning Digital AV Adapter made by Apple. It was pricey, $50 at walmart, but I think it was worth it. I'm enjoying seeing what's out there on YouTube on the big screen. You also need an HDMI cable which was just a few bucks. Of course, now that I have it, I'm thinking about trying Cathe Live. So tempting!

Belinda-great step count!

Roxie-congratulations on making your 8-day goal!

Nora-hang in there with your son. It will get better. Good for you for getting your workouts in still.

Today starts week 9 of Full body. This rotation is only 8 weeks long but I'm extending it a bit. Had a great workout and lifted quite heavy.

This is what I did today:

3 sets of 5 reps with 1 minute rest between each set. Warmed up with MM.

Barbell Press: 80#
Barbell Curl: 50#
Leg Press Station: 165#
Barbell Row: 65#
Barbell Military Press: 45#
Lying Barbell Extension: 35#

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well.

Hope you all have great workouts! Nice job this weekend!

Hey girls,

Spent the weekend in DC with my kids. Just came home, will get my workout in shortly. I will be back to report what I did and for personals.

Quick check in: I am done with XTrain - Chest, Back & Shoulder premix #8 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 6) + Core #1 = 51.01 min and XTrain All Out Low Impact HiiT premix #14 Double Step Cardio = 30:11 min.

I have to get ready for dog therapy. I will catch up later.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today 's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Upper Body-Premix #2 No Blasts= 37 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 404

Country Heat- Bring the Heat Routine= 27 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 276

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned = 1,198:cool::):D

Debbie- Wow, yes those are some heavy weights there girlfriend, extremely impressive. I see you are extending your full body weight rotation and you also did a 1 mile treadmil walk. You are on fire today with your workout girlfriend, high fives! Now go have a thorought fab blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Awesome you got to spend the weekend in D.C. visiting and enjoying your kids, sounds awesome to me. Great job with your workout today with XTrain - Chest, Back & Shoulder premix #8 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 6) + Core #1 = 51.01 min and XTrain All Out Low Impact HiiT premix #14 Double Step Cardio = 30:11 min. You are amazing with that workout girlfriend. You and Debbie both are so inspirational with your workouts, today WTG and high fives. Now go have a fab gorgeous blessed day!:D Good luck with your dog's therapy session. I do hope he is feeling better!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi- Here's to wishing you all to have awesome workouts and a blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:):(

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today was another YouTube day. Here is what I did:

HiiT It Hard Cardio from Jessica Smith - not too crazy but worked up a good sweat

100 rep challenge, inner thighs from Linda Wooldridge- I don't think I've ever worked my inner thighs that much!

100 rep challenge, outer thighs from Linda Wooldridge- this should have been called outer glutes because mine were screaming by the end of this one!

Great job today everyone! I've got to go eat dinner before the debate starts.

I stayed up and watched the debates, so no workout for me this morning. No way can I function on only 5 hours of sleep, it's hard enough with only 6.

I have to go to the dentist today due to a tooth that is really painful right now. I hope they find what tooth it is, I've already been in once and he couldn't find anything wrong. Well, the pain is saying otherwise. If I get home early, I may walk on my treadmill to get my 10K steps in.

Jodi - that 100 rep challenge on the inner thighs sounds brutal! I bet you are feeling it today!!!

Nora - Great mix of workouts yet again and your calorie burn is amazing!! You are literally on fire!! Nice job!

Belinda - Great workout yesterday Glad you spent the weekend with your kids in DC. Sounds like you had a great time!

Roxie - Nice job with your workout on Sunday, hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday!!

Chris - Hope you are doing well.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Country Heat- Country Swing= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

ICE- No Stability Ball: Only bands & Floor Work exercises = 35 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 287

ICE- No Stability Ball: Only bands & Floor Work exercises = 35 Min MV= 6.0 CB= 287

Total calories burned= 988:cool:

Debbie- Good luck at the dentist and I do hope they can help to get rid of the pain. I hear ya on the lack of sleep, so no worries. I hope you feel better and get some rest. Have a blessed day!:);)

Belinda-How's your dog doing? Is he responding to therapy and doing better?

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Roxie and Jodi- have a wonderful and blessed day girls!

Hugs & Blessings,:)

Nora

Hey girls,

Today I did Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing - Mish Mash Premix: Scrambled Extreme #2 = 64 min.

Nora - thanks for asking about my dog. His muscles are dying:( There is no cure unfortunately! The therapy helps to slow it down. We have to exercise him every day to keep his muscles strong. The dog has no idea about his condition/or those he feel it. Besides the water therapy, the gets laser therapy. First he gets laser therapy down his spine and hip, than she uses a Bosu ball (for kids) makes him stand on it, after that she uses a small stability ball to do some leg stretches (his back legs getting stretched on the ball). Then he gets his water therapy, which she up the speed yesterday. He is completely fried after the water therapy. DH and I walk him a few times a day for .5 miles each time uphill mostly.
Nice job on your workouts today.

Have a great afternoon, everyone.

Hi everyone!

Yesterday was a rest day, today I did ICE Chisel Upper Body.

Nice job on your workouts, everyone!

Thanks , Jodi , for info on the iPad connection thing! Definitely if I got it , I'd get Cathe Live! Probably shouldn't get it ...[emoji23][emoji23]

I watched the debate too, Debbie. Wish I hadn't. [emoji23]

Nora, I bet workouts are good therapy for you emotionally, glad you have them!!! You do awesome!!

Belinda, how lucky you have someone that does that kind of therapy for your dog! Poor poochie pie!!! Nice job in Rock M Sock M. That's a fun one!!

Roxie, you are rocking the KCMs!!!

Good evening!

Here's what I did today:

From Drop Set Strength, I did the warmup, chest, back, shoulders, core and stretch. Upped my weights and got a great workout.

I also did another 100 rep challenge from Linda Wooldridge- upper body. This was like the icing on the cake. Great finisher!

Debbie-oh boy, that debate. It would be enough to make one lose sleep! Hope your tooth is feeling better.

Nora-great workouts! I hope your in better spirits.

Belinda-what a wonderful woman you are to take such good care of your sweet doggie! Good job with Rock'm Sock'm, I absolutely love that workout.

Chris-you also did some ICE, great job! All I can think about now is Cathe Live. I know Jen has a rotation already done on her blog, 2lazy4thegym, so it would be so easy to jump in and follow that...ugh, like I need to spend more money!

Hey Roxie! Hope you're doing well!

So I did get on my treadmill yesterday after work and walked 1.5 miles so I was able to get all my steps in. Today was full body. Had a great workout!! I have to get my wisdom tooth out, lower left side. That is what is bothering me. I have to call the surgeon today and make an appointment. At least it isn't impacted so they should just be able to give me novacaine (sp?) and pull it.

This is what I did:

3 sets of 8 reps and 1:30 minutes rest between each set. Warmed up with GS Legs.

Dumbbell Squats: 30's
Upright Row: 50#/45#
Incline Dumbbell Press: 32's
Hammer Curl: 25's
Dumbbell Overhead Extension: 30#/32#
Stiff Leg Deads: 65#

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well.

Roxie - You're funny!

Hope you all have great workouts! Nice job yesterday!!

Hello!

Today I did Tabatacise 1&2 from Xtrain.

Debbie, hi-5s to you for doing the treadmill yesterday!! You lift BIG weights, girlfriend! [emoji119]

Roxie, I haven done YBB yet. Is it core focused?

Good afternoon,

Workout is done. I did ICE MBTB MishMosh Premixes: Double It + BB #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 97:10. That was one long workout :( I doubt I will ever do that premix again.

Thanks Chris and Jodi :) We are very happy with the therapist. She is amazing and young, only 27 :)

Chris - nice job yesterday.

Jodi - wtg, on your workout.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I have to get ready, I will spent the night in DC/Thursday with Aleisa. Every excited. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.