CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today was Full Body. Same workout as last Wednesday but supersets. Had a great workout even though I didn't sleep well last night. I have a tooth that has been bothering me and it was really hurting last night.

This is what I did today:

3 sets of 8 reps with 2 minutes rest between sets. Warmed up with MM.

SS #1
Incline Barbell Press:
80#
EZ Barbell Curls: 45#

SS #2
Stiff Leg Deads:
60#
Close Grip Barbell Press: 65#

SS #3
Upright Rows:
40#
Barbell Rows: 60#

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well.

Roxie - How did you hurt your neck? I hope it's better today. I hate that.

Jodi - No, no abs. Hopefully will get them done by the end of this week.

Nora - Nice job with your workouts as usual! You rock, girl!! :)

Belinda - Nice workout, that was a long one!! Nice job!!

Chris - Hope all is well!

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Today I got RWH Low Impact HiiT 2 done plus Bonus Abs.

Great job Jodi and Debbie!!!

[emoji1327] to Roxie, Belinda, Jodi and Nora!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

Today I did Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes: #3 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 72:53 :) I need to give my abs a break. Did abs yesterday and today. Feeling it!

Good job, everyone.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in, not feeling up to personals today, so please excuse me.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D5- Legs-Premix#8- Standing+Ball+Chair= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 349

Country Heat- Country Swing= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned = 1,146:cool::)

High fives to : Debbie, Chris, and Belinda today for getting in such great workouts today, high fives on a job well done. And high fives to those that get their workouts in later. To all have a blessed and wonderful day!

Hugs and blessings,:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Slim Sculpt 2 this afternoon, that makes 4 days straight.

Nora-no wonder you are not feeling up for personals thats quite the burn

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Chris-good job with your workout

Debbie-I got a new insert for my pillow and it has irritated my neck so I guess I need to take it back.

Hi ladies!

Today I did the leg portion from Amy Bento Ross's Drop Set Strength and another 100 rep challenge from Linda Wooldridge - Lower Body Barre. Loved both of these and it made for a great combination!

Great job with your workouts today everyone! I've got to go eat dinner before my all-time favorite show, Survivor, starts. Woohoo!

Good morning,

I am done with Peak Cardio Strength 2 = 58 min + Karen Voight Quick & Slim Cardio = 30 min. I have one more Peak workout to do, than I am done with all the Peak workouts. Really like the workouts. Very fun.

Roxie - how are you liking the new KCM dvd? Good job, girl!

I will be back later. Need to shower.

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Weights 1 Chest, Back and Legs day five in the books. I have had to be to work early 3 out of five days this week.

Belinda-I didn't get the new one.

Debbie-good job with your workout

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and feeling to tired for personals today. It seems stress and fatigue are weighing heavy on me since we took my oldest to college to move in at his dorm room. I feel depressed and miss him terribly so between that and my workouts I'm exhausted. Please excuse my lack of personals of late.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith Walk On 30 Day- MMB- Strength Interval = 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Country Heat- Giddy Up Routine= 29 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 257

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1036:);)

Have great workouts girls and a blessed day! Oh FYI, I found out the results of my colonoscopy and pollup removal. The pollup was begnin no signs of any cancer what so ever. The doctor recommends that I get another colonoscopy in 10 years. So that is a blessings and great news!

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Nora - hang in there :) I been there, done that. Remember he isn't gone forever. It's a part of growing up. How far is he from you? Remember you raised him well :) The hardest part is when all your kids leave the house. You just have to stay busy. I am sure he will call or text you as much as he can. Kids grow up, it's part of life :)

Hi everyone!

Today I did the biceps and triceps segments from Drop Set Strength and the 100 rep challenge from Linda Wooldridge on YouTube for biceps and triceps. Good workout but need to up my weights next time.

Nora-great news about your test results! So sorry you're missing your son. I'm sure he misses you too!

Roxie-good for you for getting your workouts done even though you had to go to work early!

Belinda-great job today! Are the Peak workouts from Michelle Dozois?

Debbie-you also got a workout in despite an early work day...that's great!

Today I did full body again. Same workout as last Friday only in superset format. Had a great workout. Went up in weights for most of the exercises.

This is what I did today:

3 sets of 12 reps with 3 minutes rest between each supersets. Warmed up with MM.

SS #1
Standing Alternate Dumbbell Curl:
17's
Plie Squats: 35#

SS #2
Overhead Dumbbell Press:
17's
Barbell Chest Press: 75# - went to failure on third set and could only get out 11 reps

SS #3
Standing Bent Over Lateral Raise:
15's
Lying Dumbbell Extension: 15's

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well. No ab work this week which bums me out. I had no time to get it in. I will do something next week for sure.

Jodi - So what was in the 100 rep challenge? That sounds painful.

Roxie - It sucks to go in early, doesn't it? It messes me up big time when I have to do that.

Belinda - Nice job on your workout yesterday! :)

Nora - Belinda is right, they grow up and it's part of life. I threw a party when my kids moved out. LMAO!!!

Chris - Hi girl! Hope you are doing great!!!

Hi all!

Rest day today.

Belinda, I've liked most of the stuff I've tried from Linda Wooldridge. I've bought some of her DVDs but that was before I knew she had so much free stuff on YouTube.

Debbie, I've tried several different 100 rep challenges from Linda. The general format is you do 10 exercises for 100 reps each for a total of 1000 reps. It's not heavy weight work, it's either bodyweight or very light weights. For example, yesterday for the bi's and tri's one, I used 2 lb dumbbells. If I do it again, I probably could use 3 or 4 lbs, but nothing much heavier because of the sheer speed of the reps. They really are muscle burners and a nice way to surprise your muscles with something different. I definitely plan on trying more of her free ones.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Again, only got energy for just the check, sorry to have to skip personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Just Walk 4 Mile Power Walk- 2 Mile Power Express = 32 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 328

XTrain-D3-Burn Sets- Chest,Back& Sh- Premix #14= Back+ Bi's= 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 322

Country Heat- Trail Ride Routine= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned = 1,334:cool::D

I hope everyone has great workouts for today and a blessed fab Friday and weekend!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hello!

Yesterday I bought an adaptor so I could project my iPad onto my TV. So of course this morning I had to try it out. :)

I decided to check out Jessica Smith. I've never done any of her workouts, but she was great! Loved her dog Peanut hanging around. So cute! I did her 30-minute Power Walk and 30-minute Kickboxing Cardio Ab workout. Not super hard but very fun. I'll definitely check out more from her.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Good Afternoon,

I worked this morning and was really tired this morning so I did my workout this afternoon day seven KCM Plyometrics one more before a rest day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.