CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in this weekend, I was very busy with family :) I did get in walks almost every day.

I walked outside this morning and I did the new 30 min Popsugar workout this morning. That was a lot of fun. Every week I will try to add a YT workout to my schedule. I will try to add Xtrain later or tomorrow. Haven't decided ?

Debbie - I did :) Hope you had a great weekend too.

Good job on your workouts everyone. BBL!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped W/HiiT- Lift It- Back, Bi's& Sh- Premix#3 TS#2 No Finishers= 38 Min
MV=6.50
CB= 337

Country Heat- Down & Dirty Routine= 27 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 240

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned = 1,095:D:cool:

Debbie- I'm happy for you to have found and still enjoying the full body weight rotation you've been doing. That's great and you even got in a .5 mile walk that is great. You are doing amazing stuff with your workouts and so glad you are having fun and feeling great. Have a blessed and wonderful Monday.:);)

Chris- KCM Amped Up Cardio is so much fun, love it and the premixes are awesome. Great job on your workout the other day with ICE Chisel Lower Body Blast. Ooh I hope you had fun at your son's baseball game. I hope you are having a fun and blessed day! :);):cool:

Roxie- Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy to the fullest! Have a blessed time on your vacation!:);)

Belinda- Have a blessed day and have fun with whatever you do today beit a workout or whatever. How's your Brawler?

Jodi- Have a happy and blessed Monday!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

So I have the STS Abs Circuit DVD. Funny thing is, I didn't even know I had it!! I previewed the Weights and Plates one and I will be doing the weights part tomorrow morning. Looks brutal, can't wait!!!

Hi all!

Today I did MM Shoulders from ICE and Dirty 30 Extreme from 21DFX. My shoulders are burning!

Debbie-that is so funny! I recently got all my DVDs organized on shelves and I found one DVD from Cathe and one from KCM which I had forgotten I had. Nice workout for you today!

Nora-great job today! Are you still enjoying CH?

Belinda-do you stream those YT workouts on your TV or use some other device? My TV is older so it's not a "smart" one.

Roxie & Chris-hope you are both doing well!

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and did well with it. Had a good workout. My allergies are going crazy this morning. I opened my window in my workout room and started sneezing instantly. Haven't really stopped. My eyes are leaking and my nose s running. Wow. What is outside??

I also did the weighted ab segment of STS Ab Circuits. Good workout. It wasn't as brutal as I thought it would be, but it was a good one. I stopped at the supermans, those really bother my upper shoulder area.

CC #1 was 36 minutes, I ran 2.38 miles, burned 254 calories (TM said 335) and went 4880 steps.

Have good workouts today everyone!!!

Good Morning

Last two days have been busy on Sunday we went to SIL's to celebrate MIL's birthday then stayed at oldest DDs to watch the four year old GS while 8 month old GS got tubes in his ears then we came home yesterday and went straight to the lake. Today I did KCM Abs/Core Planks and Standing Abs then the Lift Body Refiner which was more core work and headed back to the lake today.

Debbie-not going anywhere in particular just what we are in the mood for. Nice workout today STS has alot of options

Nora-nice workouts yesterday

Jodi-good job with your workouts

Belinda-sounds like you had a busy weekend too

Here's today's workout:

Country Heat- Down + Dirty Routine= 27 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 240

Country Heat- Dance Conditioning= 25 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 171

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 17 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 232

Total calories burned = 1,060:D:cool::)

Debbie- great job on your workout of Cardio Coach 1 and STS Ab Circuits- Weighted portion. Awesome workouts for today, WTG!!! Now go have a fun and fab blessed day!:);)

Roxie- Have fun on your vacation!:):) Blessings!

Belinda, Chris, and Jodi- I hope you all have great workouts/rest day and go and have a amazingly blessed and fun day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Quick check in with Supersets! Tomorrow is my youngest son's 15th birthday!!! Last of my 3 in September! More eating out and more cake!!!! [emoji12][emoji898]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey girls,

I walked 7 miles today. Not sure, if I do anything else?

We are getting ready to clean out my workout room (basement , so we can paint/remodel it and put in new flooring. DH is done sanding/fixing all the walls. That should be fun boxing everything up :) Not sure what workouts I will be doing either, I have to workout in my living room from here on out, I really don't want to drag all my heavy weights upstairs. Maybe I will work on all the workouts I listed?
We shall see.

Nora - I do my workouts very early in the morning :) Been very busy, not getting around to post.

Roxie - sounds like your weekend was very busy too. Good job on your workouts.

Debbie - hope you feel better soon.

Jodi - nicely done with your workouts.

Chris - happy bday to your son :)

That's it for me today.

Hi all!

Today I did all the weighted exercises in Chiseled Lower Body Blast from ICE and Plyo Fix Extreme from 21DFX. Legs=toast! Haha!

Good work everyone on your workouts! Roxie, enjoy your vacation!

Today was Full Body. I had a really good workout. Went fairly heavy and felt each exercise. Abs are a bit sore from yesterday but not as much as I hoped.

This is what I did today:

3 sets of 8 reps with 1 minute rest between sets. Warmed up with MM.

Incline Barbell Press: 80#
EZ Barbell Curls: 45#
Stiff Leg Deads: 60#
Close Grip Barbell Press: 65#
Upright Rows: 40#
Barbell Rows: 60#

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi guys,

Nekea Brown Mix It Up Step And Kickbox and 15 Min Workouts for Dummies are done. I can't remember the last time when I did Nekea Brown Mix It Up Step? I had a lot of trouble with the combos. Now I know why I didn't touch that one in years :) At one point I did the rest without a step, to many turns. I almost took a dive :p

That is it for me today. I almost forgot, yesterday I did LS 5 Mega mile walk + an extra 2 miles.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It HiiT It Legs- Premix #1 All Strength= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Country Heat- Bring the Heat Routine= 27 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 276

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1,076:):D:cool:

Belinda- Nicely done with your workout today checking out other workouts you may have forgotten about. I see you worked out with Nekea Brown Mix It Up Step And Kickbox and 15 Min Workouts for Dummies. I gotta say I have heard of her but not done any of her workouts. Sometimes step choreography can be confusing or frustrating, at least I know that to be true for me. Nice job with your workout today and bravo on doing Leslie's 5 Mega Miles walk plus two more yesterday! Bravo you are a rock star!!!:);):D Have a fun blessed day!:)

Debbie- Speaking of rockstar workouts today you definitely also deserve the Rock Star title as well. Nicely done today with your full body weight workout plus a 1 mile walk on the treadmill, Bravo and high fives!!!:):););) Have a wonderful Wednesday and blessed day!:)

Shout outs to : Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. I hope Chris and Roxie have some kick butt fun workouts today and have a blessed day. Roxie, I just plain ol' want you to have a super fun relaxing blessed vacation. :);):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good evening!

Today I did MM Chest from ICE and Upper Fix Extreme from 21DFX.

Great workouts everyone! Roxie, thanks for the info about KCM. Need to check out what she's doing next.

Today I certainly didn't feel like working out. I almost went back to bed because I just felt so tired. I even went to bed a bit earlier than usual. But I made myself get on my treadmill and I did Cardio Coach 3 and and a fairly decent workout. It's chilly here this morning, only 53 degrees. It gets nice during the day, though, and low humidity. This is the kind of weather I really enjoy.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.74 miles, burned 292 calories (TM said 367) and went 5554 steps.

Nice workouts everyone! Roxie, hope you're enjoying your vacation week off!! :)

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Cardio Blast 2 Plyometrics this morning now we are getting ready to go to the lake. Yesterday we went shopping with oldest DD.

Debbie-good job getting up and getting it done.

Jodi-they sound interesting.

Good morning,

I pulled out a few oldies but goodies today :) I did Fitness Formula Step (VHS):p Yes, I still have some and can't part with them :( I also did Step Reebook Intense Moves with Gin Miller. Gin had a sale 2 years ago, sold most of her dvd's for less than $4 -5 :) I bought a crap load when she had her sale :( It took me 2 years to open that one, lol. I am getting through to all my dvd's eventually. I can't just workout to one instructor, I get bored. I need variety and lots of it to keep my interest and keep me moving very day.

Roxie - I saw her announcement on FB :) I am not looking :) Although I find her workouts fun. I think I have enough workouts to last me the rest of my life.

Debbie - good job as always!

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang. See you all tomorrow.

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun -Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

Country Heat- Bring the Heat Routine= 27 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 276

Windsor Pilates Buns & Thighs= 18 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 111

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned = 1,198

Debbie- Great jop on your Cardio Coach Volume 3. Nice miles ran with 2.74 miles amd 5554 step count that is awesome, you go girlfriend. Have a beautiful and blessed Thursday.:);)

Roxie- Great job with your workout today with KCM Cardio Blast 2 Plyometrics thats a good one. Enjoy your vacation with lots of relaxation and fun. Have a blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Wow finding more fitness goodies in your fitness library. Nicely done today with Fitness Formula Step and Step Reebook Intense Moves with Gin Miller. It sounds like you are having fun with those workouts, good for you. Has your Country Heat arrived? Have a blessed day!:);)

Chris and Jodi- I hope you both have amazing workouts today and enjoy a wonderful blessed day.:);):D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Today was Full Body. I had a good workout and have some major energy today. I must have gotten a good nights sleep.

This is what I did today:

3 sets of 12 reps with 1:30 minutes rest between sets. Warmed up with MM.

Standing Alternate Dumbbell Curl: 15's
Plie Squats: 35#
Overhead Dumbbell Press: 15's
Barbell Chest Press: 70#
Standing Bent Over Lateral Raise: 12's
Lying Dumbbell Extension: 12's

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well.

I'm sorry I haven't had time for personals. You are all doing a great job with your workouts!!! I hope you have a nice weekend and great workouts today!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.