CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith Walk On 30 Day- MMB- Strength Interval = 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

equals 2.0 miles walking

Have a blessed day girls!;):)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I reached my goal of "200" DVD's :D YEAH!! I did Peak Fit Challenge Dynamic Flexibility and The Lotte Berk Muscles Eats Fat.

I will take it easy for the rest of the day. Have a great weekend.

Hi everyone!

Today I did the biceps and triceps segments from RWH, Power Strength Extreme and 10 Minute Hardcore from 21DFX.

Belinda-congratulations on reaching your goal!! That is awesome!!

Nora-great job with your walk!

I hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk Strong 2.0- Boost Metabolism+Muscle- Circuit #1 Upper Focus= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Country Heat- Country Swing Routine= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned = 1,136:eek::D:cool:

I hope everyone has a beautiful & blessed day!

Nora

Hi all!

Thanks to the holiday, my workout is already done.

Today I did both shoulder segments from RWH and Pilates Fix Extreme from 21DFX.

Everyone enjoy the day!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Your Best Body 1 and the Yoga/Stretch which I think will help with soreness tomorrow. I am starting the eight days of workouts again. Got my work schedule today I have to go in at 8:15.

Nora-good job what a calorie burner

Jodi-good job with your workout

Hi ladies,

Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters 1. Total Body Walk (53 minutes) plus 2. Advanced Walk (32 minutes) . I also did The Lotte Berk High Round Assets.

Have a great evening.

Today starts week 6 of full body. This rotation is only 8 weeks, I may extend it to 12 and just do the first four weeks over again. I'm enjoying this rotation. Had a great workout today, it was the same workout as last Monday only in superset form. I stayed the same with all the weights because I ate like crap this weekend and totally feeling it today. I hate when I do that.

Today's workout went like this:

2 sets/18 reps with 4 minutes rest - warmed up with GS Legs

SS #1
Incline Dumbbell Press - 25's
Hammer Curls - 15's
(did a set of 20 traditional sit-ups during rest period)

SS #2
Lateral Raise
- 10's
Back Band Pulls - 2 blue bands together

SS #3
Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions
- 11's
Calf Raises - 145# (used my leg press station)

I did go up in weights withe the last superset, but not by much. I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Belinda - Nice job meeting your goal!!! Wow 200 DVD's!!! Amazing!!!

Nice workouts this weekend and on labor day everyone. You all put me to shame. You are all workout warriors!!!

Good Morning,

KCM Athletic Condtioning 2 core work this morning.

Debbie-good job this morning glad you are enjoying your workouts. I don't mind my abs being sore its the lower back and thighs that get to me.

Good morning,

My friend and I did a Cathe Live this morning :) She bucked me to workout with her, we ended up working out in my house. I have more room and weights than she has :) We did Cathe Live Hooked on Legs. After my friend left, I also did The Lotte Berk - Hip Hugger abs. That one was very pilates style abs.

Debbie - thank you! Nice job this morning.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Major Metabolism Booster- Pyramid Power Walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Country Heat- Country Swing= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

( I finished T25 Gamma a couple of weeks ago. So as far as T25 Alpha, Beta, and Gamma are done! I really enjoyed T25 and Gamma was my favorite. I wanted to do T25 to get ready for Insaniy Max 30, which I am now starting with CH and some strength and walking dvds sprinkled in.

Debbie- Bravo for being in week 6 of your full body weight work, glad you are having fun with it. Great job on today's workout and nicely done getting in that 1 mile walk on the treadmill too! Way to get it done today girlfriend, awesome stuff! Now go have a blessed day!:)

Roxie- great job on your workout today with KCM Athletic Condtioning 2 core work, wow that is great. I haven't tried that one yet, I've sort of been a little intimidated by that one. Please let me know what you thought of it. Have a blessed and wonderful day!:);)

Belinda- Congrats on getting your challenge done, high fives!! Nicely done today with you and your friend doing Cathe Live Hooked on Legs. I bet that was fun. That is so cool you had a friend workout with you today, that sounds like fun. If your feeling sore later because Cathe so loves to give the gift of DOMS it might be good to stretch a bit more later. Just see how you feel. Wow, good for you adding on Lotte Berk Hip Hugger Abs. That all sounds like one powerful and challenging workouts for you today, well done and high fives.

Chris- How are you doing these days? How are your workouts going? No doubt you are having fun and feeling fit and fab. I saw the pic's of your new baby girl she's so cute. Also the pics of your boys, before you know it they are grown up. I know mine have and I'm not ready for that yet. Stop by and visit with us, we'd love to catch up with you. Have a blessed day.:);):D

Jodi- How are you doing? Did you order the tower? If so, how is that and the workouts? Have fun with whatever workouts you do. Have a blessed day!;)

Please send well wishes/prayers as I am waiting to find out the lab results from my colonoscopy - pollop that was removed. Thank you all in advance.

Nora

Last edited:
Hey girls!!

I had a busy week last week, my 2 older boys had birthdays and we went out for their dinners. Plus I had a head cold. I didn't work out Thursday Friday or Saturday. I did work out Sunday, and did Hard Strikes premix. Yesterday was rest day. Today I'm about to do ICE Metabolic Total Body.

Belinda, congrats on 200!!! [emoji119][emoji1380][emoji1380][emoji1380]

Debbie, nice job with total body, and if you're loving it, 4 more weeks wouldn't hurt!!

Jodi, so you got the new tower? How is it?

Roxie, A core rotation from KCM sounds great!

Nora, glad to hear your colonoscopy finally got done, sounds like it was fine. But prayers and good thoughts for the alls clear report!!! Glad you're enjoying CH!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi ladies!

Late check-in, time just got away from me tonight.

Today I did Premix #1 from RWH Legs (no blasts) and Lower Fix Extreme from 21DFX. Makes a great combo!

Chris, yes, I got the Fit Tower! I am a "late bloomer" when it comes to my Cathe addiction :D so I never had the chance to buy the first edition of the tower. The new tower is very well made, very sturdy, and while the DVDs with it are quite easy, they do show some unique ways to use it. I'm excited Cathe will soon be making more advanced DVDs for the tower!

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow...good night!

I did another full body today since I lost a workout day taking Monday off. I had a great workout and went up in all the exercises except overhead press. I remembered this one was easy last time so I made sure and went up. Same workout as last Wednesday but in superset fashion.

Today's workout went like this:

2 sets/8 reps with 2 minute rest beween each superset - warmed up with MM.

SS #1
Barbell Military Press
- 35#
Barbell Rows - 65#

SS #2
Leg Press Station
- 155#
Barbell Curls - 40#

SS #3
Incline Barbell Press
- 75#
Close Grip Dumbbell Press - 27's

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Nice jobs with your workouts yesterday everyone! You area ll kicking some major butt!!! :)

Good morning,

Today I did Mindy Mylrea Medball Madness. I can't remember the last time I did that one? Also remembered not liking it to much. Had a blast today :p Need to pull that one out more often. I also walked 5 miles.

I am done for today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0-Boost Metaboliosm,+ Muscle- Circuit#2 Lower Focus= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Country Heat- Giddy Up Routine= 29 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 257

I think I got pretty much most all the step, except for the Rodger, Wonky feet, and something stomp. Oh well its still fun trying and getting better each time. Its no dread low impact cardio, so fun.

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

I am viewing it in modified and switching back and forth between modified moves and regular. Its fun and I do love being able to have the modified option and split screen. Very fun, I was intimidated because its still called insanity but this Max 30 is way better, love it. I think in my case doing All of T25 Alpha through Gamma was definitely helpful.

Total calories burned today = 1,104:D:);)

Jodi- Nice workout yesterday with a Premix #1 from RWH Legs (no blasts) and Lower Fix Extreme from 21DFX, wow that does sound like a great combo. I'll have to try that one sometime. WTG on your workout yesterday and I hope you have another great workout today and have a blessed day!;):):cool:

Debbie- Great workout today with full body weights and finished it off with 1.25 mile treadmill walk. Wow Debbie you are kickin' butt and taking names on your full body weights , WTG and great job too on the treadmill walk as well. You are such an inspiration. Have a blessed day!:);):D

Belinda- Wow, good for you getting in a 5 mile walk that is awesome stuff!!:):cool: The other workout you did was Mindy Mylrea Medball Madness, that sounds like a fun one. Glad you are having fun with your workouts and feeling fit and fabulous. Now go have a blessed and wonderful day!:);)

Chris- Aww I hope your two oldest boys had a great birthday ( they grow up so fast whether we are ready for that or not, I'm finding.) Sorry, you had a cold, those are no fun. I hope you are feeling better today. Nicely done with your workout Great job on all your recent workouts of Hard Strikes, and ICE Metabolic Total Body. Those are all fun workouts, WTG girlfriend. Have fun with your workout today and enjoy and blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi there!

Today I did ICE Chisel Upper Body. It seemed a little bit easier for me, should have gone heavier, I guess. It it went fast and it was fun!

Debbie, big weights!!! Good job and nice that you add on some treadmill too!

Belinda, I like Mindy Mylrea. She is so spunky !!

Jodi, that sounds like a great lower body workout....good combination! I have the Fit Tower, but the older version. I kind of stopped using it. Setting it up seemed to be a PIA. It's not hard, I just got lazy,,,lol

Nora, kicking butt like always!!! You always find something new and fun to do. Did you preorder Cathes new ones (Strong and Sweaty)?

Hi Roxie!!! [emoji119]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Chris,

Yes, I did pre-0roder Cathe's Strong & Sweaty,it sounded great!;)

Take care all and have blessed day!:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did the Chest segment from RWH and Cardio Fix Extreme from 21DFX.

Debbie-impressive weights, great job this morning!

Belinda-you're workout sounds really interesting! I love working with my med ball. I need to check it out!

Nora-what a calorie scorcher! Awesome!

Chris-great job with ICE! Heavier weights definitely will make that workout harder. Yeah, I have to take the tower apart to get it through the doorway to use in my workout space. That will get old really fast so I need to find somewhere better to store it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.