CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Evening,

I did KCM Athletic Conditioning 1 a mixture of cardio and weights. I forgot to mention I felt and earthquake Saturday everything in my house shook.

Debbie-good job

Nora-athletic conditioning 1 is the tougher of the two but you can modify the other workout is all core work.

Belinda-good job today

Chris-I hope to see good results

Last edited:
Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. Love this one!

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.71 miles, burned 280 calories (TM said 357) and went 5491 steps.

I also did KP&C Abs. This is my favorite ab workout, its tough.

So just out of curiosity, what is your favorite all time ab workout? Could be from anyone, not just Cathe.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Debbie, great question!

I'd have to say my favorite ab workout is from Lindsay Brin. It's called Core Endurance and it's in her program called Pretty Fierce: Lean Out. What I love about it is her awesome form pointers. It's where I truly learned to work my abs/core with proper form. It's those form pointers I remember now each time I do any kind of ab work.

From Cathe, I love the #2 ab workouts from both XTrain and ICE. Love the use of the band in the ICE one.

I also really like two from Autumn Calabrese...hers in Hammer & Chisel and from 21DFX.

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Country Heat- Giddy Up Routine= 29 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

KCM 30MTF- Live Amped Up Cardio- Workout #2- No drills= 24 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 279

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1,014

Roxie- Thanks for the info. I have both Athletic Conditioning ! & 2,but haven't done the Core workout on Athletic Conditioning 2 as yet. Oh my goodness you felt an earthquake, Yikes! Did they mention it on your local news? Wow, I hope there was no damage for anyone. Take care and have a blessed day!:);)

Debbie- Wow, awesome workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 3. You have some impressive stats to of 40 minutes, ran 2.71 miles, burned 280 calories (TM said 357) and went 5491 steps. Debbie, I think your true calorie burn is higher than what the treadmill says, probably about 450. Nice distance ran and step counts. You rocked this workout and you polished it off with KP&C abs, which is a favorite of mine too! High fives on a awesome kick butt workout today, you should feel fit & fab so go have a great blessed day.:);)

Hello's and waves to : Jodi, Chris, and Belinda. I hope you all have fun workouts today and nail'em and go on to have a fab blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:):D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Slim Sculpt 1 halfway to my 8 day goal. Rainy day here.

Nora-I hope to never experience another earthquake it was in Oklahoma but it was felt all the way to Iowa.

Debbie-good job today. I don't have a favorite ab workout I hate working abs but STS Med Ball abs is a good one

Belinda-sad how young people are dying

Hello!

Today I did the Back segment from RWH and Yoga Fix Extreme from 21DFX. Such a good stretch!

Nora-nice job on your workouts! Hope you're enjoying CH.

Belinda-that is so sad...so young!

Roxie-love Slim Sculpt. Great job!

Today was full body. Same workout as last Friday only in superset fashion. Had a great workout. Went up with all the exercises except squats - my knees are a bit sore.

Today's workout went like this:

2 sets/12 reps with 3 minutes rest between each superset - warmed up with MM.

SS #1
Dumbbell Squats
- 25's
Upright Rows - 40# - this was tough!

SS #2
Alternate Dumbbell Curls
- 17's
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 75#

SS #3
Overhead Dumbbell Tricep Extension
- 32#
Double Arm Dumbbell Row - 27's

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Thank you all for your favorite ab workouts. So I didn't know STS had abs? At least I don't remember that ab workout. I'll have to check that out.

Belinda - That is sad about Seasun, I didn't know of her or have any workouts, but I never like to hear about someone so young and fit passing away. I wonder what happened?

Have a great Friday everyone!!! Nice workouts yesterday!

Today was full body. Same workout as last Friday only in superset fashion. Had a great workout. Went up with all the exercises except squats - my knees are a bit sore.

Today's workout went like this:

2 sets/12 reps with 3 minutes rest between each superset - warmed up with MM.

SS #1
Dumbbell Squats
- 25's
Upright Rows - 40# - this was tough!

SS #2
Alternate Dumbbell Curls
- 17's
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 75#

SS #3
Overhead Dumbbell Tricep Extension
- 32#
Double Arm Dumbbell Row - 27's

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Thank you all for your favorite ab workouts. So I didn't know STS had abs? At least I don't remember that ab workout. I'll have to check that out.

Belinda - That is sad about Seasun, I didn't know of her or have any workouts, but I never like to hear about someone so young and fit passing away. I wonder what happened?

Have a great Friday everyone!!! Nice workouts yesterday!

Debbie STS was on a separate dvd

Hi girls!:)

Good morning and happy T.G.I.F.!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 2.0- Boost Metabolism+Muscle- Total Focus= 35 Min
MV=7.25
CB= 346

Country Heat- Country Swing Routine= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 83

Total calories burned = 1,175:eek::D:cool:

Debbie- High fives on your full body weight workout and going up in weights and you walked a mile on the treadmill too! You are amazing and kickin' major butt today with that workout. WTG and Bravo! Now go have a happy and blessed Friday!:);)

Jodi- Great workout yesterday you did with RWH and Yoga Fix Extreme from 21DFX. Wow, what a great combo and nice way to finish off with a good stretch with yoga. WTG on your workout yesterday high fives! Have a blessed and fab Friday!:);) Enjoy your rest day!

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Roxie, and Belinda wishing you all to have fun workouts and a fab Friday with lots of blessings:):D:cool:

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good evening,

I am just getting around to post. Busy day! My DD owns a business, I was helping her this afternoon.

I walked 10 miles today.

Good job, everyone. I will be be back tomorrow.

Today I played with the Fit Tower again. I used the Advanced DVD and repeated each chapter to make it about an hour long workout. I enjoyed it! Certainly not tough by any means but I still feel like I got a decent workout. I also used the tower to do several sets of modified pull-ups and chin-ups.

Everyone enjoy the weekend!

Hi girls!

I finished my workout and will do a quick check in only today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Country Heat- Giddy Up Routine= 29 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 257

KCM 30MTF- Live Amped Up Cardio- Workout #1= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Total calories burned= 781:);)

Have a blessed day girls!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM 30 Minutes to Weights Chest, Back and legs this morning. I didn't make 8 days in a row but I did do five workouts this week. I am on vacation starting today so looking forward to a week off.

Hi girls...

I was going to post yesterday, but I got distracted! [emoji12]

Yesterday I did ICE Chisel Lower Body Blast. I'm not sure what I'm doing today ....yet. Or if I'll get anything done, my son has a baseball game today.

Belinda, I hadn't heard of Seasun before. But it's very sad.

Roxie, great job on getting your workouts done and completing half your challenge!

Jodi, the Fit Tower really is a cool piece of equipment.

Nora, nice workouts! I love KCM Amped Up Cardio!!

Debbie, looking great on the weights! ... Late answer to your ab question. My favorite is Cathe's Butts &Guts Bonus Abs. I also like Slow and Heavy abs. I forget which workout it's on though....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girls:)

I just finished my workout for today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Mix and Match Walk Blasters- Advanced Walk= 32 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 328

That's it for me today, I hope you all have an amazing blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I start my last week of my rotation using 21DFX. I really have enjoyed these workouts! Not sure what I'm going to tackle next.

Today I did the Muscle Meltdowns for Triceps and Biceps from ICE and ABC Extreme from 21DFX.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Today starts week 7 of Full Body. I only have two more weeks with this rotation but think I'm going to start over and do another 4 weeks. We'll see. I like this rotation a lot.

This is what I did today:

3 sets of 18 reps with 2 minutes rest between sets. Warmed up with MM.

Front Dumbbell Raise: 8's
Lying Barbell Extension: 25#
Dumbbells Press: 25's
Seated Hammer Curls: 15's
Dumbbell Rows: 15's
Calf Raises: 15's

Should have went a bit heavier with the rows and calf raises. Really felt the bicep curls, my bi's are still feeling the heat. :) Walked on my treadmill for only about .5 miles because this workout was 45 minutes long.

Chris - Thanks for the ab workout ideas. I'm going to try some different ones, I'm always doing the same ones over and over again. I know I've done the S&H one before, but I don't remember it.

Roxie - Enjoy your vacation, are you going anywhere?

Belinda - Hope you had a good weekend!!

Jodi - Nice job with your workout and finishing the rotation you were doing. Hope you find another rotation to do that you like just as much.

Nora - Great job with you workout yesterday. You always seem to do something on the weekends and that is great!! Nice job!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.