Coveting Jai's legs...

ksg68

Cathlete
And abs and arms!! She looks amazing in the new videos! If I could get results like her by doing these videos & eating clean, then the sweat and hunger pains are worth it!

I was just talking about this the other day with my forum buddies. I LOVE her legs. I wish mine looked even close to hers.

It would be great if the girls could share with us what they've done or continue to do to stay or get in such condition. I'm sure many of us can identify with Jai, Cede, Lorraine, etc. and would love to learn from them too. Cathe is in a league of her own ;)

It would be great if the girls could share with us what they've done or continue to do to stay or get in such condition. I'm sure many of us can identify with Jai, Cede, Lorraine, etc. and would love to learn from them too. Cathe is in a league of her own ;)

It's terrific to watch these women over the years - I love the cast and how each one brings their own unique personality.

DH and I were previewing To the Max last night and he noticed Jai's legs and her tremendous definition. This is the first time I've been able to get him to sit and watch and it was fun listening to his reactions.

Of Cathe: "She throws those weights around like they're nothing!"

As far as Cathe being in a league of her own...for sure! Watch her jumping onto the step with both feet - I'm serious it looks like she just levitates up with no effort. Amazing.

I think the crew looks better than ever (and that's saying a lot)! I like Marlo too. Her smile is fun. I'm glad Cede is back -- missed her in LIS.

I agree that the crew just gets better and better. I mean, they always looked good, but when I do an older Cathe DVD (like a Cardio Hits workout), I am amazed how Cathe looks considerably stronger, tougher, and fitter these many years later. Talk about defying age and gravity. I think it's a testament to her strength training and how she's always on the cutting edge of the most effective exercises out there. She and the rest of the crew are such an inspiration.

ksg68 said:

I would love to hear from them! I wonder if they are allowed to make comments.

story1267 said:
It's terrific to watch these women over the years - I love the cast and how each one brings their own unique personality.

They have all gotten more beautiful as the years go on.

ksg68 said:
And abs and arms!! She looks amazing in the new videos!

Yes she does! wonder if it is genetic along with the hard work and clean eating. I wish Jai would share her secrets with us. I would love to know what kind of lifting she does and what kind of cardio she's into.

Jai is stunning, along with the rest of Cathe and her crew. I also wonder what happened to Deazie and Denise from STS :(. They totally rocked STS and were very inspiring.

I would LOVE for Cathe's crew to have Q&A section on this forum! I know there's an "Ask Cathe" section, but what about Ask Cedie (popular one for sure), Ask Brenda, Jai, Lorraine, Marlo, Amanda...heck bring in Greg & Robert too!! ;) ;)

Just a suggestion if you're reading this Cathe ;)

Natasha

Last edited:

I agree and maybe some updated bios on everyone too, I think the ones on the blog is several years old. I would love to catch up with the crew and what they do to stay fit etc.

Whenever I start running out of steam, I look at Jai, and I get a second wind. Her legs are also my goal, so I try to bend as deep as she does, lift my legs as high as she does, and generally model my moves after her. It's obviously working for her, so I hope that by using her as my training guide, I'll get great results. I find all of the ladies inspirational, but Jai and Lorraine are especially motivating for me.

Jai is amazing! Her physique, her form, range of motion...everything. I like all the crews but every time someone isn't there I miss them. I really liked Nancy and Amanda and Deazie. I don't think a crew of 15 would be good but I have a hard time choosing. maybe Jai, Amanda, Lorraine, and Nancy, would inspire me the most and Brenda (she cracks me up with her expressions!):D

I'd really like to see Deazie again, too!

I love the new workouts, but keep looking for Lorraine. Marlo is a nice addition, though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.