Countdown! - For you Jean!

MiaLaura said:
I am so excited that the trip is getting closer! This is my first one and I am traveling alone- hoping there will be other people by themselves...

There will be many coming by themselves! No worries...you will feel included right from the minute you start meeting other Cathe fans!

I am so excited that the trip is getting closer! This is my first one and I am traveling alone- hoping there will be other people by themselves...

I am in the same boat - I am also traveling alone and this is also my first road trip. We can meet up on the bus or something so we have a buddy! :)

I am in the same boat - I am also traveling alone and this is also my first road trip. We can meet up on the bus or something so we have a buddy! :)

You will have lots of buddies ;) I traveled to my first RT alone. The jitters disappear after about 10 minutes and if you need a warm up hug then just search me out :cool:

Thanks all for the warm reassurances! Teresa - I would love to meet up with you - I am at the Fairfield, arriving Fri afternoon...

Thanks all for the warm reassurances! Teresa - I would love to meet up with you - I am at the Fairfield, arriving Fri afternoon...

You'll be running into tons of Cathletes when you arrive :) The buzz is SO contagious!! You can pick us out just by our HUGE smiles and nervous energy!!

36 days!! I'm ahead of the game- while packing for Disney I put some things aside to pack for Jersey! YAY!

Any Jersey RT-ers have something fun to share? New sneakers? Any new RT purchases? What rotations are you doing to prepare?

Come on people.... let's poof it up a notch!

I will making some new purchases because it seems I'll need at least three changes of clothes each day, LoL, including PJ Yoga....

As for rotations, I've been slacking off lately but I have been working out, Zumba, biking, Muay Thai, salsa dancing, running.... I want to be surprised when I do my first RT workout!!!!! :D:p

I will making some new purchases because it seems I'll need at least three changes of clothes each day, LoL, including PJ Yoga....

As for rotations, I've been slacking off lately but I have been working out, Zumba, biking, Muay Thai, salsa dancing, running.... I want to be surprised when I do my first RT workout!!!!! :D:p

I love pajama stretch class! Perfect way to end that day :)

35 days, Oh my! As for purchases, I have a couple of new shorts and tops that I have been picking up on sale as I see them. As for rotations, I guess I need to crank it up. The past month has been hit or miss with only a work out or 2 here and there per week. Time to get serious and put on my Game Face!

Jean

24 days my friends! It's time to get serious! My plan of attack? Fly home from Disney today and do the laundry... And then put it right back in that suitcase! Woot woot!

Jenn,

From the pictures it looks like everyone has such a fabulous time at Disney. I can't wait for New Jersey's RT to get here. Just a few short weeks. maybe I should start packing now.:D

Jean

Hopping onto this Countdown. I just got back from Disney yesterday...still on a Cathe high, but gearing up for Glassboro. I cannot wait to meet everyone.

Can I join the countdown party too? Looking forward to my first RT. I'll be looking for the thurs night wine crew!

okay- someone help me out- where are we now? 22 days?!!! :eek: YES! happy dance over here!

just enough time to pump up the rotation, gear up and off we go!

Three weeks, three weeks, THREE WEEKS! Wow. In just 3 short weeks Glassboro will be hit with a swarm of Cathletes ready to sweat, laugh and cry(hopefully only at the end when we have to say our good byes and not from the dixie cup workouts, lol). Can't wait to see everyone.

Jean

time is flyin! Before you know it we will all be in Glassboro boarding that bus and heading to Cathe's gym! love...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.