CoNtRoL tHe DaMaGe OCT!

Good Morning:)

Just saw the bottom of my coffee cup:(. I think that's the fastest one I've ever drank:eek:...now I need more. We are up again before the sun and it wasn't a great nights sleep. The baby woke at 2 and everytime I put him back in his crib he woke up. I'm guessing I was rocking him for 45 mins off and on. Then he was up again around 5 so I put him in the bed with me and then 6 to stay. He's working on some more teeth....one for sure but I think I saw another one pushing through yesterday.

It's a tad chilly out there today. I was thinking I'd run outside but it might be to chilly for the baby. It's also more work. I have to bundle him up and bundle myself up. It's much easier to just go downstairs. I'm also going to do amy bentos slo mo shoul,bics and tris.

I have to share this one with you guys...mostly b/c it's 7 a.m and I need something to do to keep me awake....but also to vent.
So the girl I'm training...well she's lost it. I told her last night that she was making my head hurt b/c she is. I'm so glad she didn't call me b/c I know I could never be as blunt or straight forward if we spoke. I seriously need to grow a back bone. Soooo her main goal is weight loss, although she ask different things like muscle tone and so on...her first step is to lose some of that weight while she is gaining some muscle tone. But if she wants arms like mine it's not going to come over night. Her goals are all over the place. We met a couple of weeks ago, came up with a calorie range and some different meal options and I know she hasn't followed it yet. Shes admitted that and also said yesterday that she ate way to much on Sunday. I also figured all this out when after week one she didn't text me saying that she had lost or gained weight. Last night she sends me a text "if you had a wedding in 6 weeks and were in a pitch..what would you do to lose 2 lbs a week?". I had no clue what to say to this. I was tempted to not even text her back. I was ticked for a few reasons, the two were mostly b/c one, I knew she hadn't even started her calorie counting and two...I took TIME out of my busy DAY (and you all know how busy my days are) to sit down with her (for free) come up with a plan and she doesn't even follow it and ask for another f'ing plan? Are you kidding me? Also I've told her a million and one times that you aren't going to constintly lose 2 lbs a week and if you can't even follow and normal eating plan, how do you think your going to follow something strict that I've also told you a MILLION and ONE times-doesn't work! There are no quick fixes. I was pretty blunt with her b/c you know what....,it's to the point where I really don't care if I offend her. She isn't paying me enough to make my head hurt like this...she isn't paying me enough to listen to her whining...she isn't paying me enough to solve all of her problems. I told her she isn't going to lose weight by just thinking about it and that she needs to either decide to start watching her diet or just be content the way she is. I asked her if she had been started counting her cals and she said yes but she was hungry, asked her how long she did it for and she didn't respond. I'm guessing half of a day! Ugh!!!

Alright...have to go get my boy up for school!

Lori:)

Good Morning. :)

Not really sure what I'll be doing today as far as a work out. Depends on how I feel and what I am in the mood for so we'll see how the morning shapes up after I drop DS at school in a bit...

The mini golf place was cute tho kinda painful on the eyes after a while. It was basically an arcade with a mini golf course inside and it was dark b/c everything was glowed in the dark. Neat but I couldn't wait to get outta there after about 15 minutes! :eek:

Lori:: Heck, I'd be okay up over 200# with pregnancy if I could take all the weight off inside of 4 months!!! I don't like you!:p It's not even like you burned extra calories slaving over keeping your house clean because your mom takes care of that when she comes to town! ;) LOL Sorry about that client of yours. OY. The things I have to look forward too!:rolleyes::p

Di:: There is a babysitting room at the gym and DS likes to go in there to play with the kids and flirt with the staff!;) Were you able to get the ab circuits routine done last night??

That's all for now. Time to get ready for school but I'll be back!:cool:

Hi Ladies,

I did get my run in yesterday....and boy was it windy. It probably would've been too hot for me if it wasn't for the wind though. I used the nike+ feature on my nano and it said I ran 3.3 miles in 33 minutes and my pace was 10:01 per mile. Not fast but considering it was my first run I'm happy with it. You gotta start somewhere.:)

The rotation calls for cardio kicks...not a big calorie burner for me but since I haven't done it in a very long time, a may give it a go. Otherwise I'm leaning towards 4ds kb/bc cardio...a fun workout and I'm more familiar with it. Funny how I forget all these older w/o's that I used to do all the time "back in the day".

Wendy-we have glow in the dark golf too. I've never been, but the kids have and said it was fun. I did hanging leg raises in place of wts & plates abs. Ended up going to the Football Booster club meeting last night...they didn't send out the notice until yesterday.

Lori-Sorry about your PIA client. Have you suggested weight watchers to her....she can follow it online. Here's a quote that may be helpful for her, "you can't exercise away poor diet". Exercise and diet are both part of the equation, you won't get the best results unless you work on both together. I followed Michi's Ladder for 10 days and lost 5lbs. I can send that to you if you like or you can find it online. Her failure is not your fault, you provide guidance and structure but you can't make her follow it. Hope you find the right dress soon. If you get a below the knee dress and wear boots....no panty hose needed!:D By the way, I'm following Cathe's October rotation, just got tired of winging it every day.

Laura-hope you are feeling much better today.

bbl

Tue

I did manage a very short run last night 3 miles - rushed home so that we could ride the babies before sunset - days are getting a LOT shorter now! Buster rode and was very alert and I was so glad - but when we got home he was weak - I didnt expect him to make it thru the night - we were up and down all night - I am working on minimal sleep a couple hours - not sure what today will bring - DH breaking my heart - :(:(:( - I dont think he has accepted the inevitable - but he realizes it is not far off now :(:(:(

Lori - IA w/Wendy - OY about the client! sounds to me like she does want a quick fix .. it is very hard for people to realize you just are not born fit - nor is there a magic pill or fix - it dont come easy - even to the seasoned people like you - you work your butt off and watch your eats .. but they dont want to hear that - I totally know how frustrating it is to try to explain that to someone who .. really .. dont want to believe you .. that the answer is hard work and sacrifice .. and that it is not easy even for us!! you gotta put in the time .. AND eat right!! My pet peeve was for people to ask me "I want to lose weight - but not gain muscle - I want to reduce my thighs and tone them up but dont want muscle" .. WTH???????????? and I even had a body builder tell some of my girls that "Laura just has good genes - it is all genetic" :mad::mad::mad: then WTH am I doing putting in the workouts I am.. consistantly FOR ALL THESE YEARS?????????? dont get me started!!!!!!!

Wendy - I feel better thanks- back still hurting .. but the run I didnt get PAINS .. so I must not have another stone lurking .. gotta be infection! check out Cathe's FB page she has clips and pics - looks like a good series - just filmed BURN SETS -:eek: - last night - IDK .. that name alone envokes fear in me!!

DI - that was a great time for your first run - heck ya .. WTG!!!! I dont think my brain could handle a rotation right now - I am just trying to fit in a w/o where I can .. no rhym or reason to it ... :( .. I am looking forward to feeling better and me not being so sad and worried ... yes like Lori said .. come on 2013 .. I am SO DONE w/2012 .. F#### 2012 .. I have lost a best friend to cancer - about to lose my beloved dog to cancer - my family life has been in turmoil - things just are out of control and soooo stressful!

OK .. off my soapbox .. man I am being B###y today .. sorry! ok have a great one!

OK

Back to report 1/2 of cardio kicks is done...and yes Wendy I did weights and plates abs!:p I should've done 4ds KB....just wasn't feeling cardio kicks at all. I may run again today or go to the rec ctr and do the elliptical.

Laura-glad to hear you are feeling better. So sad knowing the inevitable for Buster is near. It doesn't make it any easier. What is poor Toots gonna do...my heart is breaking for you.

Just recently finished doing 4 chapters of Keith Weber's Extreme Kettlebell Cardio Work out! I did chapters 2 through 5 which are upper body blast, leg burner, swing work out and slingshot. Took about 30 mins and I was DRENCHED in sweat when I was done! :)

Off to do some yoga now but I'll be back!:cool:

ETA:: Okay my yoga is done now too! Dance the Chakras (60m)! Time for lunch!:D

Last edited:
Hi Girls

I did my planned workout this morning. Arms and a run outside. I started on the TM, got 3 mins in and the baby woke up so I quickly dressed him and ran outside. It was chilly but nice...and a little windy but he didn't seem to care that much.

Wendy** I know...my mom does all my work:p What will I make her do on Thursday I wonder.....She use to say that she was going to visit a lot while DH was away this Fall. Shes here more then normal but she doesn't stay long, shes like a cat on hot bricks...there's always some where she has to be. I know a couple of friends who didn't lose much weight right after baby. I always dropped at least 20 lbs. Guess Im luckier that way but Im still not having anymore;) Sounds like you had a good workout!

Diana** There are so many workouts that I use to do that I don't anymore. And when I put them on, everything comes back to me. Its weird. I should do a cardio from the CTX series this week. I have the Nike GPS app on my phone and its pretty good. My client is the WW queen. She did it years ago and now she can't wrap her mind around the new system. She did it for a week and gave up cause she didn't lose anything. Ugh!

Laura** I use to love it when people said "wait until you have kids". In other words when you have kids you've earned the right to carry around some extra weight. The looks on their faces was priceless when they'd find out that I already had a child...now what? What's your excuse now? I think I got through to my client, I wasn't real mean but when she told me she only followed the plan for 2 days, I got a little snaky! I want her to do well and succeed but I told her she was just wasting her money coming here if she wasn't going to follow the plan. I think I got through. Glad to hear you got out for a run, that must mean you are feeling a little better!

I may bbl. There isn't anything exciting happening here this week and nothing with DH's training. I don't think he has any upcoming test...we just need to pick some towns we would like to live in. Easier said then done!

Hello.

Lunch was a pb n j wrap :D and then I re-read most of the 2nd chapter in my PT book. Gotta finish that before I go to bed. I think I have less then 2 pages left...

Stopped at DD and picked up a pumpkin spice coffee on the way to get DS from school. OMG. Soooo yummy! I never had one before b/c I didn't think I'd like it. Boy was I wrong!

So I got a message on my machine today from a staffing agency who want me to call them about a position they are trying to fill for a client that they think I may be a good fit for. Yay right? HAH! Ofcourse it's in collections :mad::rolleyes: AND it's supervisory position!? I've never done that and I can't see myself as a boss! :eek: I feel compelled to call her back anyway b/c I kinda feel like I have to give it a chance even though it's not even close to what I want to do. I'll keep you posted on the outcome! With my luck THIS will be the job offer I get!:confused:

Lori:: Good job with the run! Glad DS didn't mind the wind! IIRC I gained about 40# total when I was pregnant and after I had my son I had 15# left to lose so I guess that's not bad...more then half came off during birth! "Wait until you have kids" is just one of sooo many excuses women have for not losing weight/getting in shape and that's all it is..AN EXCUSE. The real reason is that they know it's going to take hard work and dedication and they don't want to do that so it's easier just to pretend it CAN'T be done instead. :rolleyes: My mom could stand to lose a few pounds but atleast she'll tell ya straight out that she doesn't have any desire to put forth the effort to do so cause she doesn't really give a d@mn if she's a little "fluffy" at this point in her life! LOL Ofcourse if the doc tells her it's causing health issues then I'm sure she will re-think it but for now she is content just watching to make sure she doesn't put anymore on. I admire her honesty both with herself and everyone else. :)

That's all for now...BBL or ITAM!:cool:

Good Morning Ladies. :)

Wow, I have some decent DOMS in my upper thighs from y'day's work out! What I like to call "kettlebell legs". :)

I offered to go to the gym this afternoon if DH wanted to go but he doesn't want to so I'll be doing an Insanity work out instead-MIST I think. It's time for it anyway but I was going to be nice and change my work out plan for DH. I don't think he realizes how big of a deal it is that I was willing to do that for him!? :eek:;):D:p

I think all of these Insanity work outs I have been doing plus the buzz about Asylum 2 are getting to me because for the first time since it was released, I am getting an itch to buy The Asylum! :eek: There is a used copy on Amazon in very good condition for $70.00...the temptation is KILLING me! If I were working I'd have it in my cart already no doubt!:rolleyes:

Today's plan other then a work out is a nail appointment at 1pm, more PT book reading and I really should go get the oil changed in my car. It's officially overdue now... :eek:

Guess that's all for now since I'm caught up on personals.

BBIAB!:cool:

Hi Ladies,

I've been tossing and turning all night...just can't sleep. I haven't mentioned this, but on Friday a 10yr old girl went missing on her way to school. It's in the neighborhood where I work. She would walk by herself for 3 blocks to a park where she meets up with friends and then walks the 1.2 miles to school. She never made it to the park. An Amber Alert was issued but they still haven't found her. Her backpack was found 6 miles away in another neighborhood. It just makes me sick.

Today will be PUB and hopefully a run at lunch....keeping with the 3 miles for a bit before bumping up the distance. I don't want to end up with shin splints or something worse. Oh, Horizontal Bootcamp arrived yesterday...probably wait til the weekend to try that one.

I've had our travel agent looking at airfares for the girls' christmas vist. It's very expensive this year....aroung $1700 and we only get the girls' for a week and a half. DS may fly out there for a few days instead this year. It makes me sad that we might not see them, but with DH's truck repair (still no word on the cost) and the high cost of travel this year we might not have a choice.

Wendy-"kettlebell legs"....that sounds great.;) It's usually my hamstrings and glutes that get me with ketllebell work. Asylum is totally different style of w/o's than Insanity. It's not the "take your breath away intervals". I need to check out Asylum 2....I'm still trying to abstain until I do P90X2 at least once. It won't hurt to talk to prospective employer, even if it's not for your dream job.

Lori-I don't like you skinny girls...you too Wendy.:rolleyes: Sheesh, I had a very strict dr. with all my pregnancies and 20-25lbs was the max allowed. I gained 17lbs with the first 2 and 20lbs with Jerod. I'm no where near your tiny frames. Before all my feet problems, running really kept the weight off and I've just never found any form of exercise that does that for me. Like your client...I've never lost weight the first week of following weight watchers either....once I even gained a pound. Perhaps she should try going to meetings for a month or so to get the new plan down and see how others are managing with this new program.

:D-Did you see....horizontal bootcamp is here....hope to do it this weekend.

bbl

Max Interval Sports Training is done!:D I considered only doing half of it and then doing Insane Abs but I just love that work out so I wanted to keep going! I will Insane Abs another day!:p

Diana:: OMG, how sad about the missing girl. That would make me sick as well. :( Have fun with PUB. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Horizontal Bootcamp. I've heard it's really tough. Maybe that's why I haven't had any desire to buy it!;):p:D So what does Asylum focus on if not making it so you can't breathe? LOL Still sooo tempted....:rolleyes: That stinks about not being able to fly the girls out for the holiday but that's a crazy lot of $. We are trying to get to Vegas for our Anniversary in March next year but if airfare doesn't drop we may go on a cruise with friends out of NY instead. Atleast we are getting something for our $$ that way!!! Holy crap-how did you only gain up to 20# when you were pregnant!?!? :eek: IMO that's something to be darn proud of!!! WOW!

WED

My heart is broken - we made the dreaded decision - and Buster is now at peace! He was REAL weak last night and wheezing .. it was time! :(:(:( Still dont help the hurt for us tho! But as I told DH we are mourning what he WAS not what he is now! :( I havent eaten since my tuna and crackers at lunch ystdy - I went straight home and we rode the babies together for the last time ... I will got straight home today ... and make sure Toots gets her ride .. gonna get things cleaned up ... and try to move on to some similarty of normal .. dont think I even know WTF that is anymore tho!

Di - I think I saw that about that little girl on the news .. OMG ... I am sickened at the thought of someone hurting a child - there is a special place in hell for those B@st@rds and those that harm animals too!!!! just makes me sick! I LOVED Horizontal Bootcamp .. kick@$$ plyo cardio and KILLER floorwork - TONS of plank and pushups .. ugh

Wendy - I am caving on the Asylum 2 - they are saying drills are funner and harder (cant imagine that) .. it looks killer hard ... but sounds more like the asylum than insanity .. so I am buying it!!! b/c I liked the asylum workouts better!!!! Let us know about the possible job - and supervisor on top of that .. hellya you better check it out!!

Lori - how is the house sale going? hope you have gotten some nibbles!

OK ... I am going to go and survive this day ... have a great one!

Hi Girls

Another late check in:confused:. Busy day today and tomorrow will be about the same. I had training in the morning and afternoon, went for a 8.5 k run and I had my in laws here for dinner. They are always feeding me, I don't have them here nearly enough...its just to hard with all these kids around:rolleyes:.

So here was my day in a nut shell...laugh if you will....baby wakes at 4:30 till 6!!! Falls back to sleep but is up at by 6:58 and head butts me in the nose...I wanted to DIE!! DIE I TELL YOU!! Kids go to school and the baby and I go to the store to get the things I need for dinner. I don't know how I managed this but somehow my bill came to $170!! I barely had anything!:mad: I checked the bill over and it right...wanted to DIE again! ( I did have two Christmas gifts there but still...) I go for a run and DD text me to tell me that she failed her bio test, things went very sour when I got home...long story short, she loses her mind at ME...I mean dances, yells, screams and while this is happening Im thinking "are you f'ing kidding me" She is lucky she is still alive:mad::mad:. Things are kind of peaceful after lunch, kids go back to school and the girls tell me that Rylan is peeing on the front lawn. So he leaves the house to go outside to pee in front of everyone waiting at the bus stop:mad::mad::mad:. Someone shows up to pick something up, baby wakes up, Rylan goes crazy in the babys room (he's not fully awake) baby starts crying, lady is talking, rylan is chasing a wiener dog down the road, the girl brings the dog in so we can see him, then rylan lets Charlie out so he can bark his head off at this dog:mad::mad::mad::mad: Everything calms down again...the door comes open again...a girl I use to work with, her hyper 3 yr old and ANOTHER wiener dog:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:..I could keep going but I won't. I just need to go to bed now.

Diana** That is so sad!:( Now how weird is this? I'm thinking the other day about moving and how safe it is here. Im packing my kids up to go to communities and cities that aren't so safe. And I thought "gee...no one ever talks about missing kids on the check in. It can't be that bad. Diana raised 3 boys she survived" and then you post that. Bizarre! Keep us posted. Hate to say it but the outcome probably won't be good. I think it would be better to know in the meantime. I think if one of my children went missing (well other then today:p) I would end my own life. I don't know how people can live their lives never knowing what happened to their loved one. Its to bad you may not have the girls for Christmas, airfare is a complete rip off.

Wendy** So did you order any new workouts?? I still have booty bootcamp to try yet. Its a Mindy one and I totally forgot that I had it. Soon be time to go to school again!!!! :)

Laura** I saw your news on FB...so sad:( But you know he is resting now! Hopefully my story made you giggle just a little. I saw a friend at the grocery store this morning and she said "good afternoon, Ive been up since 4:30!" LOL...guess I wasn't alone!

Tomorrow I have two lots of training in the a.m and my nephews b-day party tomorrow evening. Depending on when my mom arrives, I may go for a run later in the afternoon and hopefully do some weights in the morning.

Hopefully I will have time to check in in the morning!

Good Morning....let's all take a minute to raise our mugs and toast to "a better day":)

I think the baby tried to pull the same 4:30 stunt but it didn't work. I remember he was tapping my face at some point but he must have went back to sleep shortly after and we didn't get up till 7. My day is already off to a better start. Imagine the working out I'd do if I had to get up 4:30 every morning:eek:

When the kids go to school I am running to Walmart, then home again to train at 9:30 & 10:30. After lunch I will get my own workout done.

Have a good day everyone! Bbl!

I still have pretty intense kettlebell leg DOMS going on so I think the bells will be waiting another day. I may run though...and do some yoga. ;)

Tomorrow after DH gets home from work we are going back to Great Adventure. We bought season passes while we were there and they are good for the remainder of this season as well as all of next. DH was telling his cousin about it and his cousin wants to go to pick up a pass for himself plus we are curious to see what Fright Fest is like. We left before it started last weekend thinking it would be too scarey for DS (and for me!) but we now think it'll only be bad if you actually go into the actual Fright Fest attractions (which you have to pay EXTRA for btw!:rolleyes::mad:) and we won't be doing that so we should be fine. Well DS and myself won't be anyway!:eek:

I have my first PT class 9am the next morning. We probably won't get home until 11 or 12 tmrw night...This could be bad...:rolleyes:

So I never got a call back on that collections supervisor position y'day. :confused: I guess I'll try to call again today...

(((HUGS to you LAURA!!!))) :( Sorry for your loss but you did the right thing!!!

Lori:: When I was reading about your son head-butting you in the nose it reminded me of when my dog sneezed and his snout slammed me hard in the mouth. I saw stars and had a pretty painful fat lip for a few days too!:eek:

BBL :cool:

THURS

AMEN Lori - lets raise our mugs to a better day today!!! me and DH survived the very sad and painful day yesterday :( I rushed home to take Toots for her ride - she seemed normal - I cleaned up the towels and matts I had down for Buster - and washed their beds - put up his meds - DH had cleaned up some stuff - the house seems so quiet and empty - Buster was loud and voicefull and follwed me every step - Toots is quiet and still - such opposites!! Poor DH looked as bad as i did - eyes swollen and red - ruff day - after our ride - me and DH went on hunting land to fix a gate - well DH had sledgehammer pounding a pole into the ground - and he MISSED one swing - the hammer slung down - he jumped back (thank God it didnt hit his leg it would have broken it) - but it landed on his big toe :eek: :confused: it smushed it - he is gonna loose his toenail for sure - we had to drill hole in it - NASTY - poor guy - what a fffnnn fffffdddd up day!

Lori - YES your story did make me laugh - :p Gotta luv Rylan peeing in front yard (it's a man thing) .. LOL .. then the weiner dogs .. LOL .. OMG .. you did have me laughing - I needed that - thanks!!!

Di - saw they found the little girls body! SO SAD!!! IA w/Lori - If I had children and they went missing - wow - I couldnt handle it! and I do think NOT KNOWING is the worst kind of torture! sick sick B@ST@RDS ... hope they find whoever did that and just put a bullet in their head!!! do you know the family? just a horrible thing!!!

Wendy - good luck on the job!! LOL about the dog bopping you in the nose ... Buster (and he had HUGE head) bopped me in the jaw w/his noggin and YOWZA i saw stars too!!! My head popped back and my jaw teeth slammed together - dont see how I didnt break a tooth!

OK .. today I may try for a quick run after work - and rush home to take Toots for ride - this morning she was still and sad ... looking around ...pitiful ... I want her to feel loved and special ... poor baby!! and she LOVES riding - and the days are gettign shorter and shorter - wont get to ride in afternoon much longer!! OK .. have a great one!! exercise for me .. I hope by the weekend I will be able to get back to some sort of normalcy .. :(.. thanks for all the kind words and hugs!! luv you guys!!

Good Morning:)

Yesterday was a better day but busy....I had two lots of training in the morning, then I did 20 mins on the TM, almost finished CF and then a friend showed up from HS with her baby. I got a quick shower and chatted with her for a bit, then my parents showed up....then it was time to go to my nephews party....just go,go,go.

I have training at 9:15 and then I am free for the rest of the day. My sister leaves for fl today....I'm just a little jealous:(. And then when she comes back my sil and her fam are going:(. I don't normally envy people but I think my situation is a little unique right now and I would love to be able to take a 2 week family vacation in fl.....oh well! I'm not sure what my workout will be today. I was hoping to do a run outside while my mom is here but it's crazy windy! The wind picked up yesterday and I thought it would have died down overnight but it didn't.

Wendy** are you getting excited??? I was thinking that if we pick a isolated area for a posting that I may do some more online courses to keep me sane! Maybe a nutrition course or something. We talked about a isolated place so that DH could make more money and after two years we can go wherever we want. He has to do two years isolated at some point during his career.

Laura** poor toots. I remember when Chico died and we moved his collar a few days after and it rattled...Charlie came running like a mad dog. It was so sad. He was lost without him, he was with him since he was a puppy. But sadly enough it doesn't take long for them to forget.

Diana** how's everything going?? Your being quiet!

Bbl

No work out to report as of yet. Wasn't in the mood earlier so I was doing laundry and then went to get the oil changed in my car. Home now, eating an apple and then I'll do some sort of work out. After lunch I have a few errands to run and then before you know we'll be on our way to the amusement park!

Dinner last night was very good and now I know how to make homemade cheese sauce for mac n cheese using any (lower fat version) kind of cheese I want! :D YUM! I'm a closet cheese-a-holic, btw!;)

Laura:: The dog we had growing up jumped up on me and caught me under the chin with his rock head. My mouth was open and it slammed shut. I DID chip my 2 front teeth and it hurt like !@#$?!! :eek:

Lori:: How'd training go? What's with the isolation in DH's job? Do they require it b/c no one will willingly pick it so it's the only way to get those areas covered? LOL HOW ISOLATED are you talking?? :eek::confused: I am excited, scared, nervous, happy about the first class tmrw...a little bit of every rolled into one!;) I just hope I'm not EXHAUSTED too after agreeing to go to the amusement park tonight! :rolleyes:

Ok, apple is just about gone and so is my posting time but I'll be back!:cool:

Okay so after eating lunch, napping, feeling like crap coz I still felt soooo tired and out of it and then eating cookies :eek:, I FINALLY forced myself into doing a work out that I was THIS CLOSE (holds pointer finger and thumb barely a millimeter apart) to skipping! Ended up choosing Insane Abs coz I figured if I am going to bother at this point that I needed to make it count! :p Ofcourse now I feel better and want to do something else but I don't have time. :rolleyes: I have to get showered really quick and then go take care of those errands I was supposed to already be doing! :eek:

BBL or ITAM!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.