CoNtRoL tHe DaMaGe OCT!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Girls:)

What gives?? We are in the 2nd day of Oct and we are still checking in on the sept thread! See...this wouldn't happen if I were around!:p

It's a little hectic trying to check in in the morning while I am feeding the kids, trying to get one out the door, tiding my house in case I have a viewing, working out and then training:confused:. DS is usually out the door around 8:25 and I need to start my workout around 9. This morning I did 4DS should & bics 2x's. Also did abs. I now have my workout gear on again and I am heading to the basement for cardio.

Wendy** I reread your workout plan from the other day...lol. Sounded like you were poking fun at me!:p How was the reading this afternoon? The first few chapters of my book were BOR-ING! It got better though...but then I got pregnant:rolleyes: Hope that doesn't happen to you!

Diana** I only took one kid to the store with me. It always cost me more when I take them cause they keep throwing things in my cart. I know I didn't get away with that when I was growing up.

Laura** Hmmm...Im not sure what to think about your lack of checking in! Hope that's not a bad sign! Hope everything is o.k. Im glad I don't get stones from stress....I'd be hospitalized!

I have no clue what cardio I am going to do, I am going to start out on the TM first then go from there. I am waiting for DH to call cause I know he will call as soon as I step on that thing.

BBL!
Lori:)

Whoopsie! I guess we weren't paying attention, Lori! Thanks for starting a new thread for the month! If you were really on the ball though, it would have been started YESTERDAY! :p So what's your cardio plan this evening? A 10 mile run, CF and all 3 HiiT work outs? ;):p:D Hey now-don't be wishing pg on me missy! :eek: I'm going to have to tell DH to double up on the protection coz now you got me paranoid! :p The book I am reading isn't bad. The one I had to read the first time I got certified was much worse. Too much garbage about the business end of training (which I don't particularly care about right now, nor did I back then!) and not enough about training itself! :rolleyes:

Good Morning:)

I have the head cold:(. It started the night before last, with a scratchy throat which IMO is always the worst of it. I can handle the stuffed up nose b/c there are things I can take for it but there isn't much I can do when it's hard to swallow. I'm guessing last night was the last night of that cause it seems to be in full force today. I also think the baby has it. His nose is running but he is also cutting his two front teeth. One is through and he is still working on the other.

I thought I was in for a rough night b/c the baby woke 2-3 times when I was working out. But he didn't wake until 5:50....but I was up at 3 looking through the cupboards to find something for my throat:mad:. And all I have in the house is flavored coffee....I like plain coffee for my first cup. Geez....all I'm doing is whining:eek::p. I will run next door and get a k-cup from my sil.

Last nights workout was 20 min run, 4 DSBC, & MMA boxing punching combos. I'm surprised that I don't feel any DOMS yet. I did shoulders and bics yesterday morning plus the boxing combos with ankle weights strapped around my hands. Maybe later....I'm still optimistic:p

DH met with staffing yesterday and they told him that they have him penciled in for Alberta. We figured that much b/c that was one of his choices and you had to pick from one of the 3. But he felt like his meeting went a little differently then everyone else's. He still thinks that there is hope we may be back here somewhere. And to tell you the truth, I'm not opposed to moving but not without dd. She says shes not going and I can't blame her so I would like to be close enough that seeing her isn't impossible or cost a fortune. After she is done high school I really don't care where we go.

Wendy** reading makes me sleepy...so glad I'm not reading what your reading right now :D. Not as if I have the time to do any reading these days:confused:. My workout wasn't quit as crazy as you thought...maybe today though!;)

Not sure what workout I will do today. I have training at 9 so it will be after that. I don't have any other plans for the day so I might go through my closet and get rid of some stuff.

Bbl

Good Morning.:)

Going shopping and to lunch with my mom today so I have to be out the door by 10am. This means I can't put my work out off until 10:00 am like I've been doing lately. :rolleyes: So this morning I will do yoga and then I will go the gym later on with DH for a run.

I've read about 2.5 out of 5 of the chapters suggested in my book so far. If I can finish by this weekend then maybe I'll read it all over again next week!:eek:

Lori:: Sorry you aren't feeling well. IKWYM re having a sore throat. It's the worst!:eek: I hate being stuffed up too though. Neither one is condusive to getting good sleep at night. :( So I gather your DD would stay with your inlaws if she doesn't move with you and DH? Have your inlaws been made aware of this fact? :eek:;):p Have fun torturing your 9am training victim! :D

BBL!:cool:

Happy Hump Day!!

Hi Ladies,

Well welll well....we were all wondering where Lori was and the rest of us were posting in Sept. Even with all you have going on, you seem to be the most organized!

I've decided to follow the Oct. rotation and will start it on Friday. The plan is to follow the rotation in the a.m. and if I make to the rec ctr for something extra...then good for me. I just can't depend on getting there at lunch. This morning will be Imax 3 and perhaps Legs at lunch. I've been doing additional glute work and it's finally starting to show...well for me anyway.

Wendy-have fun shopping with your mom! You read quite a bit....its a good idea to re-read after your done just to help it all soak in. Sometimes that's difficult for me....my mind tends to wander when I read.:eek:

Lori-thanks for getting us on the new month! Hope you feel better soon. Isn't Alberta where he is now...it's so far away. I wouldn't want to move DD either since she's so close to graduating.

Laura-hope to hear from you today...we are all here for you. {{{HUGS}}}

Kundalini Yoga Warrior Workout (75m) is done!:D

Time for a quick shower and I'm out the door running!

WED

sorry - been mia - had kidney attack ystdy at work - OMG - it was horrible .. think that is worst pain i have EVER been in AT WORK .. I almost passed out in bathroom - the pain was so bad I was either gonna throw up or pass out .. and I dont throw up easily . I started profusely sweating and shaking ... ugh .. was in bathroom for 45 min - finally gathered myself to gether and went to desk to recover and then once I felt I could drive I went home!! I started feeling better last night and said if I had a good night i would come in b/c it is third .. so here i am .. back is KILLING me .. the damned thing has not moved .. can feel it there in kidney .. if I have another 'wave of pain' I will take my arse back home .. but hated to stay at home being it was the 3rd of month and I know that when it DOES move I will be out ..

Buster is hanging in - doc said it is NOT "that decision time" yet - but he basically thinks the mass has grown and the heart is giving out .. so i would rather take him home .. try to make him comfortable as long as possible .. he still has spunk . . he is stark thin and not eating much at all .. but by God that dog has a strong will to live!!! Thnx for the HUGS ... it means a lot .. I know all of you are dog/animal lovers and understand .. my dogs are my babies!

Lori - i am surprised w/all that has been going on in my life that I have not had a stone already - knew it was matter of time! :( mine are metabolic and stress and hydration have a lot to do w/them!

Wendy - have fun w/your mom - I may go get a pedicure at lunch and sit in that massage chair .. may do my back some good .. or at least shake the damned stone loose!

Di - my mind wanders when I read too .. unless it is about sex or fitness :eek: :p I cant read books tho b/c my eyes hurt so bad it gives me headaches! :(

Ok girlies - exercise for me ..b/c i dont foresee it in my future .. my back is hurting so bad I can barely move .. much less exercise .. although some impact might jar that damned stone loose! ???? thanks for the hugs .. it helps knowing someone understands that pain and is thinking of me!! luv you girls!!!

Hi Girls:)

You can call me Wendy.... Just woke up from a nap:p. I put the baby down and I asked DS to be quiet. I woke up to him quietly sneaking in and out of the house. We put his Halloween decorations up (it's the blow up things) and he is obsessed with turning them off and on. I was probably a sleep for 40 mins or so, I needed it.

I did half of a workout earlier. I did 25 mins run and 25 mins on the bike. I started to do GS legs and just didn't have the energy so I gave up. Who knows, maybe later tonight.

Wendy** enjoy your day with your mom. I'm guessing your mom doesn't drive you nuts from time to time:p. My mom has the ability to do that to me. Sometimes our visits go without a hitch and then there are other times when I wonder why shes asking me things and says certain things. If I read things over I usually understand them more, kind of like watching a movie more then once. I'm sure by this weekend you'll have read it through more then once. It's hard to torture someone who huffs and puffs over nothing. It kind of drives me nuts. She was suppose to workout 5 times last week, she was here on Monday, had a dentist appt on tues, work on wed, here on thurs and bad back fri, mon and tues:confused:. I tell her that she needs to take it easy and we will only workout 3 days and week, she agrees and then she text me and ask me how much muscle tone she can get in working out 5 x's a week and admits to not following her diet. I finally told her to turn the wheels off. It's exhausting. It's the classic case of someone who gains weight over years and thinks just the thought of dieting should make her lose weight.

Diana** I haven't checked out any rotations recently. I've been sticking to S,B,T 3x's a week and I like the results. I'm lifting heavier...as heavy as I can. It's to bad all of my hard work will be covered up soon with sweaters:(. DH is in Regina right now, not far from Alberta. A bunch of them are thinking about renting a car and driving to Alberta this weekend.

Laura** oh my goodness.....not good. I can relate, even though it's years since I had a kidney stone attack. It's the worst. I can't imagine being stuck in a bathroom for that long. Will you see the dr about it? A lady I use to work with use to get them all the time and I think she had some of them lazered. Some people are just prone to get them regardless of diet. Enjoy your time with buster...it's not easy!

I may bbl. I'm just hanging out. I just enjoyed another coffee:eek:, I should be at my limit now......maybe I should have some niquil instead.

Last edited:
3.70 miles done to the tune of ITread 60mins #1. I didn't finish the work out. I got to the end of phase 3 and then DH was ready to go which was fine. My plan was to just run it out until he was finished with his w/o.

Off to grub up some dinner now. BBITAM for personals, etc! :cool:

Quick check in. We didn't get up until 7:30. That doesn't leave much time for checking in while drinking my coffee:(. Oh well! Kids are out the door, house is tidy and beds are made. I'm been spot cleaning just in case anyone comes by to look. So far no lookers but that doesn't bother me, she said it was slow now. And who knows when DH finds out tomorrow what province he is going to, we might be taking it off of the market.

I'm feeling a bit better today. I slept better so my workout should be a good one. Im lending towards leaner legs, I haven't done that one in years. And I'm undecided about what cardio. Part of me wants to do KPC....

Wendy** nice run yesterday. I'm looking forward to working out with DH when we reunite. He's put on 20 lbs since he's been away. He rarely saw 140 lbs and now he is 154 :eek:. He has trouble keeping it on though. The weekend I was there he lost weight b/c he wasn't eating as much.

Alright lovelies....I will bbl!

Good Morning. :)

Today's work out will be bells and stretching/yoga.

Lori:: I have had conversations with my SIL and my DH about those clients who don't want to work as hard as they should during a PT session, who don't want to get up and move at home, who eat crap and then in the end try to blame YOU for their lack of results!? :eek::rolleyes: It's frustrating but true and could make you, as a trainer, look bad even though it's not actually your fault in the least! These issues make me nervous about training but I won't let it stop me! SIL had a client who didn't "get it" until after she went out and had friggin' plastic surgery and STILL didn't look like she wanted to look! Her issue was not grasping the concept of the limitations that genetics puts on the results you are able to achieve no matter how hard you work or how perfect your diet is. :rolleyes:

Laura:: So did you get that pedicure that you so rightfully deserve?? I had told DH that I wasn't going to get anymore pedicures now until next spring after I got my nails done last time. Well it's time for me to make my appointment and man oh man do I want to get my toes done too!!!!! I may do it anyway!:p Wow you poor thing with those stupid kidney stones! How awful! And Buster too. :(

Diana:: Have fun following Cathe's October rotation. I haven't even looked at it yet. I will...I always do. IDK why though coz I never do them. :rolleyes::eek: I didn't get to read at all y'day b/c I was out with my mom and then last night we were watching the show "Revolution". We dvr it and then watch it on Wednesdays so gotta make sure I get some reading done today! Glad the glute work is paying off for you!

Hi Ladies,

I have no energy this morning...didn't sleep well...and that darn Lori has passed her cold on to me. It was the stuffy head and nose that had me tossing and turning all night long.

I did heavy leg training at the rec ctr...not terribly heavy but heavier than I can go at home. I have some nice doms going on today!

My intention was GS C&B this morning, but I'm just not feeling up to it. I do have Vipr class tonight though so I'll still get in a w/o. It kinda of throws me off a little for starting my rotation on Friday...perhaps I'll start Saturday instead.

Lori-can you come and make our beds too.:D DS2 is really the only one that makes his bed. DH and I throw the covers up, but it's not really made. I keep thinking about doing KPC too but haven't done it in months. Enjoy leaner legs....I for one love that workout!

Wendy-It's time for my next pedi too....my toenails are getting long and I'm picking them..gggrrr. For some of the reasons you mentioned....I think group training would be a better fit for me. I could get my w/o in and teach/help others at the same time. If someone from class wants some one on one training, they are usually already fitness minded and need some additional direction. On of my non w/o friends met with a personal trainer...then told me I'm supposed to follow this plan 3 times per week. Yes, she was genuinely surprised that she was going to have to exercise at least 3 times per week, and the trainer recommended cardio 3 times per week also. Some people just don't get it.

Laura-sending healing vibes your way...hope the stone passes soon. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Hope buster is doing better now that he's home.

bbl

Hello...I am doing everything but working out. :rolleyes: I took a nap, I ate, I cleaned, I rearranged the stuff on my kitchen counter, I fed the hamster, I am doing laundry...Can you tell I don't feel like sweating right now? LOL :p I may actually opt for yoga only today. Y'day was really supposed to be yoga only but I decided to go to the gym with DH to get him to go. He's been slackin' a bit lately and I don't want him to end up giving it up..he's come so far!!!

Diana:: Yup, people still think there is a "magic pill" for weight loss that enables them to lose w/o putting alot of effort into it. Nope sorry. Doesn't work that way unless you are genetically prone to being thin and if you are, chances are good (like in my DH's case before he finally successfully put on weight) that you think you are too skinny or want to gain muscles coz nobody is ever satisified! Kinda like those with straight hair want it curly and those with curly hair want it straight!:p:rolleyes: Teaching fitness classes is a great part time job w/the bonus of getting a work out in at the same time! ;) If I think it will pay off I want to get my certification to do that as well down the line. Have you looked into certification for yourself any further? Training, however, can be a full time job which is why it's more beneficial for me to go for that at this point. I really don't want to have to work in an office for the rest of my life. I have no skills that will ever make me lots of money (nor do I have the desire to go to school for them b/c it just doesn't interest me) and I am tired of being bored or not liking my job. :(...Ok, enough of my whining! Enjoy Vipr class tonight! Oh, btw, there is a TRX class in 2 hours and guess what? I'm not going!:rolleyes::eek:

Hey Girls:)

Today's workout was PH & ME abs, LL and KPC. LL didn't seem as bad as I remembered...maybe tomorrow I will pay. I went a little heavier with some of the moves but I never know when those darn low ends are gonna appear! So I stick to a sensible weight just in case. I could have went heavier. I was going to head to the grocery store with the boys, had them dressed to go and then the baby spit up on me and him, and he was crying so I put him in his crib. I'll go by myself after DD gets home from school.

Wendy** I think we had this conversation before. She doesn't blame me but she's often confused as to why she can't lose weight. In that last 18 m she's only lost 20 lbs:confused:. I've given birth, gained and lost weight and look like myself again...and she's still battling the same 40 lbs. Just lose it and get it over with already. I know it's not that easy for some but I think she could have lost more if she stayed on the straight and narrow. I'm not sure if I told you this but last spring she couldn't figure out why she wasnt losing. She was hiking with her friends and working out with me. She went on and on for weeks about how she could t figure out why the scale wasnt budging and then magically one day she says "do you think it's better to workout more and eat more or workout less and eat less" :confused: so then she admitted to eating more b/c she was exercising more. Because she was hiking with her friends, she gave herself more leeway to eat whatever she wanted. So why...oh why....did she feel the need to be wasting MY time and hers with her BS? And when she text me about her bad back, her fart jam and her hang nail ,I feel like telling her to call me when she's serious. But the fact of the matter is, if she says she has a bad back then I have no choice but to believe her.

Diana** I'm curious to see if my legs will be sore tomorrow. It's been so long since I've done that workout. I know I use to really enjoy 10/10/10 from that serious...and the circuit workout too. I'm sorry I gave you the cold! I blamed deb from another checkin for my cold! I feel better then yesterday. I even had the sweats from time to time yesterday and my appetite wasn't the best. I heard there is a bad flu going around but I hope that's not what I got

The kids are getting on my last nerve. The baby is now awake in his crib and smiling but oh no...when I wanted to run out he wasnt having that. Now DS is eating baby snacks and crushing them up...then he feels the need to push the crumbs everywhere!!!! Grrrr...and you girls think I have patience???

My work out is done. Yoga only...Baron's Long and Lean. Calling it the active rest day that I was supposed to take y'day! Tmrw it's Insanity!:eek:

Lori:: Yup, you told me about that client before and that's okay b/c she knows it's her own fault. Kudos to her for recognizing that and even more so for admitting to it!I'm talking about clients that DON'T realize (or just won't admit) that it's what THEY are doing/not doing when they aren't with you as opposed to something you as a trainer are doing/not doing when they see you. It's much easier to blame someone else then yourself!:( Wow, short work out for you today! What's up with that? ;):p KPC must've felt great on the legs after LL! I always found kickbox to be an effective way to work out some kinks/stretch after a tough leg work out. :)

Gotta head out to p/u DS now so BBL or ITAM!:cool:

Hi ladies,

I'm heading to the rec ctr here shortly and will probalby do most of GS C&B. I'm winging that w/o at the rec ctr, at any rate I expect to have DOMs tomorrow from it.

I saw that Asylum 2 is coming out in a couple of weeks...in case anyone is interested. I'm not going to spring for it yet...I still P90X2 that I haven't done. Definitely cannot justify buying anymore dvd's right now.

Lori-Sorry about the kiddo's....tough I know. This only happened to me once...thank goodness...but DS2 was probably around a year old and I had both boys with me shopping...for some unknown reason DS2 had a temper tantrum and I had to leave a full cart of groceries and take the kids home. Of course when I got him in his car seat...he was fine. I should probably pull out some of the other w/o's...I recall liking 10/10/10 also.

Wendy-glad you finally got your yoga in today! I was actually looking at the WITS website again. I can do a hybrid, online class and then go to the school for the testing. It's 50 miles to the college to take the test. It looks like the next class starts in January. I'm still considering it....but wish it was available as a hands on class at a nearby college. I would have to clean up my diet more than I have to loose these pesky pounds. I eat pretty healthy the majority of the time, have given up dairy and soda, (missing my rum & diet cokes), limit my alcohol to 1 or 2 drinks per week...sometimes less. I figure I exercise 5-6 times per week, my blood pressure, cholesteral etc are all in healthy ranges and that's what's most important. Trust me, if we didn't rely on my income it would be no brainer and I would be getting my certification and working in the fitness industry already. I certainly should be making strides in that direction, even if it is only on a part time basis.

bbl

Hi!:)

Gah, my son went through a tantrum phase. It was the worst!:eek: Sometimes, even at 7 yrs old now I question wether he ever fully outgrew it!:p KIDS! :rolleyes: LOL

Planning to hit another gym or two with my resume (and an app if there is a printable one available online for me to fill out and take with me) tmrw! Keep those fingers crossed for me, ladies!

Diana:: Nice job on the diet clean up!:) I am good mixed with bad on the diet front. I limit my meals eaten out. I limit my sweets. I limit my fat intake. I eat lots of fruits n veggies. I eat off of small plates. I don't drink soda as a rule so when I am having a CAB if I want a Captain n diet coke I don't worry about it. I limit my alcohol too-1 drink per night Sunday through Thursday but Friday and Saturday are my NO limit nights! :p I choose Splenda over sugar simply b/c I drink too much coffee not to! Yes, I know-lots of coffee is no good for me either but it never ruined my dieting efforts and I have yet to see any health issues arise from it so I let it be b/c I enjoy it. I make sure I take in enough water to keep my body hydrated and I check this by the color of my pee. TMI perhaps? :D:p Wow 50 miles is a long trek but if it's one time for a test, it's not so bad! I think ACE makes you take a closed book/on site test as well. Not sure if they do a practical exam too but if they do and if you can't get to live classes and labs for the W.I.T.S. cert then you might want to consider certifying with A.C.E. instead. Just food for thought. :) Thanks for the Asylum 2 heads up but I don't even have the first one so I'm not biting. Imagine that-ME not ordering a work out program! :p I am getting better at this! I still haven't given into XTrain either!;) LOL

Ok, time to get off this pc, wash dishes, change into my pj's and read a bit more of my large over-priced book before bed. :p I can't get IN bed with the book though or I won't make it past the first page! :rolleyes:

BBITAM!:cool:

We are up a little earlier this morning so I have time to check in. Need to keep a eye on the time though, have to wake DS in 15 mins or so. Maybe if the baby keeps yelling, he'll do it for me:rolleyes:

I have some nice DOMS going on everywhere except chest and triceps, so that's what I'll have to work today! My mom and sister are coming here at some point today, I'm hoping to run outside kid free:). But if they aren't here by mid afternoon i will just get on the tm.

Wendy** Ive thought about those kinds of clients before but the thing with it is, is they know...no matter what they tell us or they tell others....they really know that they are the problem and that they aren't listening to what we tell them. I use to train another girl that was a "friend" (the kind if friend no one needs) and she use to pretend she was being good and that she only had 2 drinks last night but then she would tell our other friend the really truth...and it was more like she lost count after the 2nd drink. And that's the way I looked at that. She might have not been honest with me but she still knew. So you can't let those bother you either. I'm not sure what I would do in the situation when someone bad mouths you though. I've never had that happen. That's why when we move I wouldn't want to train people in my own home like I am now. For the most part everyone around here is relatively sane, who knows what I'll get when I move to a bigger area. Now if we move somewhere smaller, then I may start a home based business.

Diana** my kids never really had tantrums. DD knew she wouldn't get away with it and DS...well,I don't know with him...not cause he wasn't capable that's for sure:eek: New insanity workouts? Its tempting but I don't use the ones I have. You should have started a rotation using the new P90X ones! I guess we will all be following a xtrain rotation soon!

Laura** hope all it well!

Ok....I should get some breakfast for the other two kiddos. I have training and 9&10 so I highly doubt I will get a workout in before that. I may start my weight workout though.

Bbl!

Good Morning.:)

Insanity is on tap for today.

I need to get to another gym today. I haven't been to one all week. :eek: I have one in my sights that's very local (5 miles away) so it shouldn't be a problem. I also desperately need to go food shopping or we may be ordering pizza for dinner which I do NOT want to do!:eek: Especially since we are going to an amusement park tmrw so I will be a prisoner to that crappy food all day long...:confused:

Lori:: So if you move to a bigger area will you try getting a job at a gym? I worry about those people who complain b/c word of mouth is everything to a trainer plus in my situation, working FOR someone else as I will be, too many people "complaining" could be my undoing even if it's NOT truly my fault. :eek: Am I being paranoid now?? :confused: Yeah, probably!:rolleyes::eek: Well I hope mom n sis show up in time to give you that kid free run that you want/need/deserve! Yay for DOMS! I think I have some in my upper body from the yoga I did y'day! Imagine that!? :p

Hi Ladies,

DOMs in chest & triceps...and shoulder is hurting too. I did GS C&T and the rec ctr from memory....yes even those drop sets of pushups! I didn't do the band work though. Last night ViPR kicked my butt...and it was also pretty taxing on my bad shoulder. I'm taking ibuprofen and icing it today.

Not sure I will w/o at home today, planning on taking bodypump and bodystep at the rec ctr at 4:30 today. They have a new bodypump that just started this week and bodystep changes in 2 more weeks.

We had a freeze warning last night....and I woke up to frost this morning. The high is only slated for 48 with a chance of light snow this evening. Perhaps fall has finally arrived.

Wendy-Good luck on the job front. I only gave up my diet pepsi since I had DS give it up for 3 months during football season. I figured if he could do it so could I. The difference is he's getting $100....I'm just not ingesting chemicals I guess. :D I haven't been doing to good on the dinner front....we've all been fending for ourselves this past week. I need to add to my To-Do list looking for recipes, planning...preparing etc. Wow, Joey wants to play football! Bet DH is happy about that. Jerod started flag football at 4yrs old and started full pads at 8yrs and has been playing ever since. I tried to dissuade (is that a word) him from tackle, but he ignored me and asked his dad. Pretty much DH told me he could get hurt falling off the porch or riding his....if he's asking to play we need to encourage and support him. That's how my life began as a football Mom.

Lori-Have fun with sister and mom later today. You'll probably be superfast running without the stroller! You don't mind have strangers in your home? That's my only concern with training people at my home. It seems you mostly have women, and people you know which would be fine. Yes, you are absolutely right....I should've done my P90X2 rotation...gggrrr...no more new workouts for me until I sell or do the ones that I have!

Laura-sending you healing pain free vibes. Hope you are feeling better.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.