Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & core work. I also went to get my haircut.

Belinda - Safe travels!

Cookie - Good work with mobility work! I hope your sciatica feels better. It will be nice for you to go out, it will probably be very relaxing too:)

Goodnight:)

'Afternoon! Did CL UB bliss, but had to modify a lot b/c of sciatica. Still felt good to get a workout in.

Deb, I get my hair done on Thursday. Have you gone to the same person for a while?

Belinda, hope the drive is going smoothly.

Hi ,
I ended up having to go to sleep he ER at Fort Bragg last night. I fractured my finger. I dripped over my dumbbells, which originally I was going to bring and forgot thy layer on the carpet. I was going to close my curtains in out antik room. My biggest concern was not too lose an eye or bust my head open when I lost control. I slammed my hand on an antik chair. The pain was unbearable last night, my husband said I am taking you to the ER. They took X-Rays which showed a fracture in my right small finger. My right had from the impact is swollen up. We did not get back to our hotel room on base until after midnight. We are still going to Florida. BBL

Attachments

• 84AC1348-D3E8-4A2C-A99E-74742B52DAC7.jpeg
    84AC1348-D3E8-4A2C-A99E-74742B52DAC7.jpeg
    960 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

Today was a walk outside it was beautiful out:) I changed 5 times because of the weather LOL. DH & I went to lunch with 2 of my SILs for an early Easter get together.

Belinda - Your fall sounds painful, sorry it happened:( The good thing is you can rest it on vacation. You were smart to make sure you didn't hurt your eye or head. Relax and hope your pain subsides soon.

Cookie - Nice bliss workout and good to modify. I have been going to a friend of the family for a long time but just for haircuts.

Hi,

today was walk on the beach. Sadie really likes the beach.

Debbie- it was a painful fall. Now I have no choice but to relax. My hair is a hot mess. It’s difficult to use my right hand. Your Easter get together sounds like fun.

Hi Cookie!

i will be back tomorrow . Good night

'Evening! Just some gentle stretching today. My sciatica is really talking to me. Belinda might be able to hear it in FL! It's my own fault. I got out of the habit of doing Essentrics regularly, and it always catches up to me. Hoping it gets better by this weekend, or I may have to postpone/cancel the egg hunt for my great nieces and nephews.

Deb, glad it's been so nice out for you. We're having a lot of high winds. Your early Easter get together sounds really nice.

Belinda, boy, glad you're okay. TG it wasn't your eye or head! Enjoy the beach and those walks with Miss Sadie.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & upper body at the gym. We are having a major ant problem, mostly small ones some big ones. Oddly they are coming in from our fireplace. I have a peppermint spray and it seems to be helping a lot.

Belinda - I'm happy you are relaxing and enjoying the beach:) It's great that Sadie is enjoying the beach! You will have to get her sunglasses and a bathing suit;)

Cookie - I hope your sciatica gets better real quick. Can you take anything for it (like Alleve)? My fingers are crossed that you get better for the weekend.

Hi

We walked on the beach today. The walk in the mornings wears Sadie out. She sleeps the entire day. Lol, DD said also Sadie needs a bathing suit we always have a ant problem around this time of the year. We have some one come out and put traps around the house and check regularly. I hope you get to the bottom of the problem.
We walked on the beach today. The walk in the mornings wears Sadie out. She sleeps the entire day. Lol, DD said also Sadie needs a bathing suit we always have a ant problem around this time of the year. We have some one come out and put traps around the house and check regularly. I hope you get to the bottom of the problem. Great job on your workouts today.

Cookie - I am so sorry your ur sciatica is acting up. I hope with meds and rest you will be back to normal soon. I am so glad it was only my fingers. My nails all broke off from the impact

Good night, everyone.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & lower body at the gym. I ran some of my errands but it seems like some schools are on Spring break so it was busy.

Belinda - It sounds like you are having a nice time:) Looks like Sadie is enjoying herself and resting up;) How is your finger feeling?

Cookie - I hope you are starting to feel better.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & S&S Ramped upper body. It is cool out. We are going to get a bite to eat tonight.

Have a great weekend:)

'Evening! Just stretching again today. I've been taking Aleve and standing most of the day. Managed to get a slow stroll in yesterday in a nearby city.

Deb, ants are so annoying! Do you happen to have a water leak in your chimney, perhaps near some mortar? They usually like water. Peppermint spray works good. Hope it is doing the job for you. Enjoy your dinner!

Belinda, lol at Sadie in a bathing suit and sunglasses. Last summer I got my son's dog a life jacket that has a fin on it, so she looks like a small shark swimming! Did it hurt when your nails broke off?

Hi,

walk on the beach this morning. Boy, it was hot. After lunch we spent the day relaxing at the beach.

Debbie - good job with your walk and upper body today. Enjoy your dinner.

cookie - lol, that is hilarious about the life jacket. Yeah, it hurt when my nails broke off. At first I thought, I just lost my nails. It fell like I pushed them into my elbow. Hope you feel better soon. Great job on your stretching and walking.

Good night!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I feel like I am coming down with a cold. Hopefully not and just need a good night sleep.

Belinda - Florida can get hot but it's nice to be able to hang out by the pool:)

Cookie - Take it easy and hopefully you will feel some relief from the Alleve. Thanks for the chimney tip, the peppermint spray seems to be helping. Too funny about the shark life jacket:)

Happy Easter ,

we hang out at the beach again yesterday, glad we did. Today it’s raining and it’s kinda chilly out side.
Debbie - I hope you are not coming down with something and got a good night sleep. Great job on your walk.

Cookie - hope you enjoy your day.

Happy Easter!

"Evening! Happy Easter, if you celebrate. Did the egg hunt yesterday, and thought folks would be here for about an hour and a half. Turned in to also being a pizza party with folks here for 6 hours! Today was a small dinner w/just eldest son, dd and her partner.

Deb, hope you're feeling alright. Did you manage your Easter dinner?

Belinda, glad you and yours are enjoying the beach.

Hi,

Happy Easter!!!
I went for a walk before we went to my Mom's. It was a nice day:) I'm still not feeling well, it seems like whenever we are leaving for vacation I get sick:(

Belinda - It was a little cool here but the sun helped. Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow;)

Cookie - Wow, 6 hour party! You must be exhausted but I'm sure it was worth it. I love a pizza party. When we were walking we saw a family having an Egg hunt. The Dad even looking for the eggs:)

Hi,

It‘s still raining here. I am tired of the rain. Hopefully we get some nice weather.

Debbie - I am sorry you still not feeling well. I hope whatever it is will go away soon. Glad you had a great day with your mom yesterday.

Cookie - that sounds like an amazing party to me. Love pizza. Hopefully you get some rest.

Good night

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I slept really bad last night because of the cold. I tested negative for Covid so just another cold:( We leave for FL tomorrow afternoon.

Belinda - DH was telling me it's cool and rainy in FL. The rainy season is usually the summer months. I guess with how crazy weather is who know's. I hope it clears up for you real soon.

Cookie - Our Easter dinner was good:) Did you have today off?

Evening,

walked on the beach today. It was very windy. It’s been raining nonstop since Saturday. It felt good to walk.

i am having a lot of problems with RP and my finger is still swollen. I talked to my Rheumatologist he wants to see me when I get back. I am on prednisone since January, I am taping down. He wants me to stay on a higher dose until I see him. If this keeps it up we have to leave Florida sooner.

Debbie- safe travels!

Great job on your workouts today.

'Evening! Sorry forgot to check in yesterday. Just another day of stretching. The weekend before last we had visitors, and trying to think of an activity to do together, I thought of bowling. I really don't like it and I'm not good, and now I dislike it even more b/c I think that's what really aggravated my sciatica.

Deb, hope you're doing okay. Must be your body doesn't want to leave this cold, dreary northern climate! Could it be allergies? Safe travels!

Belinda, hope you don't have to return early, and also that the weather improves.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.