Commit to get Fit & Lean for July & December 2015

Hey everyone. Today's workout was Lower body Blast. OMG! I forgot how wobbly my legs get when I do this workout, lol. My legs are fried. DOMs should set in tomorrow.

My friend rented a house on Fire Island for the week. She is inviting us to come out Wednesday. We might sleepover. My boys are so excited! Cannot wait! I'm just keep my fingers crossed that there are no more man of war jellyfish! Then Friday I am going with one of my friends I made on jury duty to a sprinkler water park with the kids. Loving summer!

Belinda- wow you did IMAX 2 and then another workout on top of it? Good for you. That one knocks my socks off every time I do it, lol.

Deb- it is normally a three hour drive, I think. I will google map it to make sure, lol. It's been a few years. So do you want to skip zumba with me and go in the hot tub? I'll drive to the gym :).

Kristin

Hi,

I took a yoga class & did 2 steadies & 2 challenges from Cardio Coach 4. I couldn't believe how much the sprints took out of me:oops: It's weird I always think of Sean when I do CC and am so sad his life ended so soon:( I will always love doing those audio workouts.

Belinda - I agree with Kristin, IMAX 2 is a tough one & to do another workout too!!!

Kristin - You are so good at fitting everything in during your summer vacation!!! You'll be surprised how close the hotel is to the gym . . . a blink a way LOL. Sure I'll skip Zumba & go to the hot tub.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

Today I will do GS Legs and 21 DF Ext Upper Fix.

Kirstin - I was a sweaty mess after IMAX2 :) I did keep 21 DF low impact. I need to get through all my workout dvd's, lol :) How are your wobbly legs doing? Great job yesterday.

Debbie - I feel the same way about Sean every time I pull my Cardio Coach out :( Very sad! I am glad I have those in my collection, they are all out of prints :( Fantastic job yesterday. Keep doing them and they will get easier :D

Cookie - how are you doing?

I will be back after my workout.

Hi everyone. Just finished my workout for the day. I did TBT UB. I have to admit, I rarely do this one because of the music, but it is such a good upper body workout for the whole upper body. I will have to do it more often, lol. I also walked Baxter this morning.

Went to get my roots touched up today because I have so many damn grays. It is disgusting, lol. I am a little tiffed because when I came home I noticed that my ear and left side of my face has hair dye on it. Lovely. :mad:. I am hoping I can get it off in the shower, without wetting my hair. I know that is not likely, but I am an optimist, lol. I bought a new bathing suit for tomorrow too. It is a monokini and it looks great. It was expensive, but I think it is worth the money to buy something that you feel confident in, right? That's my justification anyway.

Belinda- my wobbly legs are doing okay today. I am making an effort to do leg workouts that have floorwork to it. I want to define my hamstrings more and I feel that deadlifts don't do much for me. The roll ins, and hydrants, and pizza press and leg lifts seem to be working.

Deb- yea! hot tub will be great after all those workouts, lol. I never did buy a Cathlete shirt. Do we get a shirt on the trip? I forget. I don't remember if they asked us for our shirt size. I'll probably buy one there.

Not sure if I will be able to check in tomorrow. Heading to Fire Island with the boys early. I am hoping it doesn't rain!

Kristin

Hi Ladies!

Okay, totally OFF the 21 Day Fix. I tried to incorporate the beans/lentils into my diet and WHAM! My IBS flared up FIERCE. So much so I was sick Wednesday (missed work) and felt miserable. Sooo....

Starting yesterday, doing a very good clean eating plan. Lowered fruit to 2 servings a day. Added more protein to lunch (chopped veggie salad-1 cup-with a Middle-Eastern spiced grilled chicken), doing 1 serving of shredded wheat after a workout (this would equal 1 day's amount on 21 Day Fix.) I feel much better!

So far this week two workouts (So yay 2/2! LOL):
*21 Day Fix Cardio (Okay just me or is this HARD?)
*Turbo Barre (Warm up, upper body, band, ballet legs and calves)

My publisher is going to release the first book in my new series on August 26. Yay! I'm going to be crazy busy with edits all the way up until that date, but her moving it up shows she believes it will do well. Hurrah! :)

Kristin-Oh, honey, you did the right thing. Grandmother or not, she was responsible for that vent. And should have asked the leaving RT for a verbal update if the leaving RT didn't give one. But I would feel the same-and I can only imagine the emotional toll it took on you. Big hugs!

Cookie-The cuing is great on Rockout Knockout! I don't know how she does those sequences at the end but man Cathe doesn't miss a one!

Belinda-I'm excited to try the 21 Day Fix yoga. Remind me-do you have all the 21 Day Fix DVDs? I'm afraid to do anymore cardio after the 21 Day Fix Cardio one-it about killed me last night, LOL!

Deb-I remember My Best Friend's Wedding! Wasn't Rupert Everett one of her friends in that, the guy she danced with at the end? I loved his character. :)

Wendy

Hi,

Today I did TBT upper body. I was home today & was organizing my bedroom . . . I have a long way to go! My exercise stuff is in my bedroom but I'm not going to go through that corner yet.

Belinda - It's funny I was wondering if you could still purchase Cardio Coach, your right I'm glad I bought them. It looks like you are getting ready for the RT doing 2 workouts everyday:)

Kristin - We do get a t-shirt when we check in. LOL picking the same workout. I read somewhere that some people use the turn music option off & use their own music. I haven't done that.

Wendy - LOL Belinda could probably give you a review on any DVD;) That is great news about the book. It seems like you are still doing the eating program in your own way.

Cookie - How are you? Are you going on vacation soon?

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Pilates today. Today is a rest day on Cathe's July rotation.

Kirstin - I agree with you on the deadlifts :( Except it's bad for my back :( Good job on your leg workout. I'll bet your bathing suit looks amazing on you. I have one like that and love it :)

Wendy - that is great news about the book. 21 DF Cardio is a good, hah? LOL! Yes, I could give you a review on all the 21 DF workouts :) Love those workouts. Are you doing the original 21 DF? How did you like 21 DF yoga? You are not following the rotation?

Debbie - Colleen (Seans sister) closed the site a long time ago. They are all out of prints. After Sean past away, I bought another set to support his workouts. Now, I have 2 sets :) Go figure! I am not going on the RT (I wished :)). Just wanted to go through all my dvd's.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi Ladies!

Tonight is going to be either 21 Day Fix Upper body or Cathe, haven't decided yet.

Debbie-Yay for organizing! I've thrown out some stuff recently and it feels so good!

Belinda-Okay, I have the DVDs but not planning any specific rotation. I suck at rotations. Right now I'm just trying to see if I like them. :) I started watching the upper body and one thing that drives me nuts is when instructors keep walking around instead of doing the workout. I want someone in the game with me! So we'll see if I can get past that.

Waves to Kristin and Cookie!!

:) Wendy

Good evening,

I did 21 DF EXT Pilates and GS CT :) I didn't take a rest day today, I don't have time for a long workout on Saturday. I will go to DC :)

Debbie - I been organizing too :) I am also going through everything in my house. One of those day's I want to move in a smaller house. I am already starting to downsize :D

Wendy - what did you end up doing?

Kirstin - hope you have fun with your kids today :)

Waving Hi to Cookie - miss you :)

Good night ladies.

Hi,

I took a rest day today. I ended up doing a speed houseclean & laundry before work. Tonight we had dinner with my older ds & his gf for his birthday tomorrow.

Belinda - That certainly wasn't a rest day;) Could thinking to buy an extra copy, I'm going to download my cds to my computer in case something happens to my ipod.

Kristin - I hope you had a fun day at Fire Island today:) We didn't get rain here today:confused:

Wendy - So which did you decide?

Cookie - Hi

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Lower and Cathe's HiiT 30/30 + Stretch Max Segment one.

Debbie - it sure wasn't a rest day yesterday :) At least I get a rest day Saturday :) I bought the extra copy for Alesia :D she never used it:( If anything ever happened to your CC workouts don't worry….I have them all o_O

Hi Cookie, Kirstin and Wendy :)

I will be back later this afternoon.

Good evening,

I did my workouts earlier, except Stretch Max #1. Had a great workouts. HiiT sure is a sweat fest, but fun :)

I just weight myself, I reached my goal weight. I probably lost more weight, but I'll take it:) I lost all that weight that I gained since moving to the US :D I lost over 25 pounds since Nov :) My goal is to lose another 5 pounds:D I know I am on the right track.

Good night ladies.

Wow, Belinda, congrats on reaching your goal That's terrific! You should feel very pleased with your hard work.
Kristin, hope you're enjoying Fire Island. Bet you look absolutely fantastic in the bathing suit.
Wendy, congrats on the book moving up the release date. Sorry you have IBS. I do also, and it is no fun at all.
Deb, interesting you and Kristin did the same workout! Enjoy your son's birthday. Let us know what you hear about the new ICE workouts. I'm really looking forward to them.
Been at a conference for work and its been really hard to fit in exercise, let alone 10K steps! Going home tomorrow night then flying out Saturday at noon for another work assignment. July is a crazy month, but the first three weeks of August I'lll be in the Outer Banks, and I can't wait.
Cookie

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class. I have been getting a lot of steps in the last couple of days. I'm trying to plan some beach days but it just isn't working out, maybe after RT.

Belinda - Wow, that is awesome with your weight loss!!! A good excuse to shop for clothes. It looks like the workouts are paying off:)

Kristin - I hope you had a nice day, the weather was beautiful.

Cookie - I will let you kinow about ICE, hopefully you tries some moves with us. Are you going an extra week to the Outer Banks? You deserve this vacation, your July is crazy.

Waves hi to Wendy

Good afternoon,

Today I did 21 DF Ext Cardio and GS BBS :)

Cookie - thank you so much :) I was so afraid, when I was sick last 2 weeks I was eating ice cream almost every day :( I never had those stupid drumsticks :p they are so yummy! I ate one almost every day, my throat was hurting :p other than that I eat really clean. I also make sure, I get at least 10K in every day. I can't wait for ICE :) looking forward to those. Hope you get a rest soon.

Debbie - thank you :) I like how you think :p The workouts are paying off :) Love the workouts! Good job on your yoga and steps yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi Ladies!

Wednesday I did 21 Day Fix Upper Body. The good part-went really fast! The bad part-I felt it was so lacking! It made me appreciate how Kelly and Cathe hit every muscle with different exercises in 30/40 minutes (Cathe with premix options.) Kind of disappointed in it, actually.

So I just wrote the last chapter on my upcoming release today. Whooo!

Belinda-THAT IS AMAZING! WAY TO GO ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS! So incredibly happy for you.

Cookie-Isn't IBS the worst named disease EVER? When talking with people I don't know well, I say "stomach issues" LOL.

Debbie-I want to live through your RT reports!

Hi to Kristin!!

:) Wendy

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Dirty 30 today.

Wendy - if you do the 21 DF as scheduled, you will see you are not lacking on any body part :) She works your entire body through out the week, JMO! You always add more weight workout if you feel you need more :p

Waving Hi to everyone that check in after me.

Hey guys! I ended up with three rest days in a row, although I did a lot of walking back and forth to the beach on Fire Island :). Fire Island was soooo much fun. It was a bit overcast Wednesday, but very humid, so we still went to the beach and went in the water. Then we got hit with a thunderstorm around 3, but it ended pretty quickly. We gathered our things again and headed back to the beach. Being in the water was a workout within itself. Thursday we spent the morning and early afternoon at the beach again. Then we headed home and showered. We took DS to his baseball game, but he was cranky and tired and didn't do well as a result. Yesterday I met up with a friend I made on jury duty and we took our kids to a spray park. Got home around five, had dinner and passed out on the couch. No workout yesterday, lol. I got a good night's sleep last night though. Spent the morning and early afternoon cleaning up my first floor and then I took a break from cleaning to do my workout. I did Cardio and Weights from the Intensity series.

I know I should pack for the RT, but I'm not going to do it until Thursday. I like my new workout clothes and want to wear them when I workout this week, lol. I will do my laundry early Thursday morning and then pack.

Deb- I heard people did that too with the no music option, but I think the beat would throw me off. It is a great UB workout regardless of the music. Once I started it, I tuned out the song anyway. I am soooo excited for Friday! I double checked with map quest and it estimates my trip to be three hours. I am going to leave around 11 just to be sure. I am going to PM you my phone number and you give me yours, roomie! It's funny, you are practicing step and I am thinking I should practice kickbox (I've only ben doing Hard Strikes, which is boxing) because my kicks are pretty weak lately, lol.

Belinda- Congrats on the weight loss, girl! Woo hoo! That is fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Wendy- I know we made the right decision as a jury and that I was letting my sympathy get in the way of justice. It still is the first time in my life that I can recall doing the right thing, but feeling lousy about it. I bet when I go to the sentencing and hear what the judge has to say I will feel 100% better. He is such an intelligent, fair man. LOL on IBS (the name). I never had it, but I think the name is awful too. Stomach issues is much nicer, lol.

Cookie- Hope you at least get to enjoy yourself at these conferences. August is sneaking up on us. It'll be here before you know it. I saw my first back to school commercial today and it brought a tear to my eye, lol.

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Hi,

Yesterday I took a rest day. DH & I went out for dinner last night. Today I did 2 challenges from Cardio Coach 4 on the track at the YMCA. I like running for only 20-25 minutes because I wasn't worn out. I also did 1/2 of turbo barre tonight.

Belinda - Have fun in DC!! What do your kids think about your weight loss?

Kristin - It sounds like you are having a great time this summer;) It looks like I may miss the breakfast on Sunday, still up in the air if I should just go straight from the RT to the shower on Long Island and meet my SILs there:confused: if I do that I can stay for some of the breakfast. I need to mapquest it.

Wendy - The good thing about the 21 days you can mix them up with other workouts. I'm sure they will have tons of pictures on FB too of the RT.

Waves hi to Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.