Commit to get Fit & Lean for July & December 2015

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. Dirty 30. Cathe's rotations calls for Plyo Hiit One today. I don't have RWH, so I will sub something else instead :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

Hi guys! Debbie and I are having a blast here at the RT. Getting ready for the dinner tonight. We did step, spin, stretch and neravollic training today. Last night the yoga wasn't the usual relaxing stretch. It was yoga flow and it was different and awesome. We are taking lots of pics! One more workout tomorrow morning!

Kristin

Kirstin and Debbie, glad you having a blast at the RT :D Sounds like you guys eared that dinner :p I watched the clip from Friday's Kickboxing, didn't see you guys. You guys must be hiding:p

Kirstin and Debbie, glad you having a blast at the RT :D Sounds like you guys eared that dinner :p I watched the clip from Friday's Kickboxing, didn't see you guys. You guys must be hiding:p
Hi everyone,
Cathe kicked our butt today!!! We went in the hot tub at the hotel tonight & now so sleepy.
Belinda - Great job with your workouts!! We are in the kickboxing video but more towards the end. Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)
Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. yoga today and maybe a dog walk.

Debbie - I have no doubt Cathe kick you butts this weekend :p Hope you got a good night sleep last night. I was going to sign up for a month, but there is only the KB RT video :(

I will be back later.

Hi,

I'm exhausted after getting back from Cathe's (easy ride/great timing) we went to NY (Long Island) for a bridal shower and didn't get home until 9PM. A quick hello because I need to find my bed & pillow. I'm off tomorrow so will be back to fill you in. I have a bad migraine.

Belinda - Great job with yoga, I really need a good stetch. They only filmed KB RT video because of the music issues.

Kristin - I hope you had a safe trip & made good timing.

'Morning!
Belinda, awesome with the mileage while running. That's impressive.
Kristin and Deb, glad you had such a good time at the rt. Looking forward to details - esp about ICE! I am so looking forward to that series. Don't think I've anticipated one as much ever before.
Off for a three-day conference. I'm just changing suitcases lately.
Cookie

Good morning,

I have a doc appointment this morning. I will do 21 DF Ext. Plyo and Tabatacise.

Cookie - arr…abut living out of a suitcase. Hope things slow down for you soon.
I will be back later this afternoon.

Debbie - hope you got a good night sleep after your excusing but fun weekend. Try to take a few day's off working out. Love the FB pic, saw you and Kirstin in a few.

Hi Kirstin - how are you feeling?

Hey guys! Recovering from the road trip with a much needed rest day. I did take Baxter to the dog beach and so I walked a few miles. I bought a few DVDs on the RT (PRS 1, Great Glutes, and Slow and Heavy). I'm going to start Slow and Heavy in September because I already have a rotation planned for August.

BB tomorrow!

Kristin

Hey girls,

Done with my workouts.

Kirstin and Debbie - enjoy your well deserved rest day's :)

Kirstin - I think you like S&H. Not sure what PRS1 stand for:confused:

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi,

I took a yoga class this morning to stretch things out. I also was losing my voice most of the day. I hope Kristin's ears don't hurt LOL.

The bridal shower we went to was good but they didn't serve the food until after 5PM & the shower started at 2PMo_O Yet they were giving us pitches of Margaritas & kept filling our glasses not a good combination. No wonder I didn't feel well.

Belinda - Tabatacise is a tough one + you did 21 df, excellent!!

Kristin - I looked at some pics on flicker from the RT. Great picture of you catching air!! Also I had to do a double take because I saw the father & 2 little girls from the pool in a picture with Cathe. My 1st thought was they look familiar, too funny:)

Cookie - My brain isn't still functioning but they really didn't mention much about ICE. I'm guessing soon after the conference you go on vacation;)

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Upper and PS BB plus abs this morning.

Debbie - glad the bridal shower went well. What they didn't serve food until 5 pm? What's up with that? No snacks either? I need food in my stomach before I have a Margaritas or any kind of drink.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I will be back after my workout.

Hey everyone. Spent most of the day lounging in the den watching t.v., yesterday, lol. Today I am back at it. I did PRS 1 (Party Rockin' Step 1 ;)). Although the moves are definitely trickier than PRS 2, I was able to keep up. I had to rewind combos 5 and 6, but other than that it was a good steady state workout. When we had to do all the combos together, I messed up quite a bit, but I will get better with practice, I am sure. Today I plan on spending time in the pool and getting my RT laundry done. Later DS has a baseball game, so I will be sweating on the fields, lol.

Debbie- I saw the pic you are talking about, I think. The one from Sunday's class? Wow so that place plowed you with liquor for three hours before feeding you? I would not have felt well either! I cannot have margaritas or anything to drink really (other than 1 glass) without food to go with it. I saw the pic of the dad with the two girls and the mom with Cathe and I even commented it on FAcebook. It took me a few minutes after I commented to realize who they were and why they looked familiar to me, lol! :p I am feeling fine BTW. No headache or ears hurting.

Belinda- I see you are like me when when it comes to consuming alcohol, lol. I would have been slurring my words after two glasses without food in my tummy, lol. Great job on your workouts!!!

Cookie- almost done, right? Your vacation coming up is well deserved! Cathe really didn't talk about ICE at all at the RT. The new shirts are nice though. I bought a few and I love the fabric and the fit!

Okay, I will be back tomorrow.

Oh I am doing a new rotation starting next week. I am going to do 3 total body workouts per week, and then three different types of cardio (1 metabolic, 1 steady state and 1 hiit per week). for the TB, I am going to do the same dvd 2X and 1 different in the middle of them. If you guys are interested I will post my "rough" outline of it for you to see.

Kristin

Last edited:
Hi,

Today I did tri-sets upper body. My car registered 100 when I was in it today but dropped to 90 when I drove, TG. We went to see my son's softball game tonight with his gf it was in a bad neighborhood so happy we didn't have her go alone.

Belinda - I briefly looked at your DVD organizing system on the Open Discussion. I'm impressed will look again & may have some questions:) I know it was crazy the Aunt who gave the shower called my FIL because she felt so bad.

Kristin - That was funny, wondering if they recognized us in any pictures LOL. It's good that you can work up to PRS1 or it would be too much like 2. The next few days are pool days for sure!! I like your rotation & the idea of doing 3 total body workouts. I would be interested in seeing a rough outline.

Cookie - I hope your conference is going well.

Wendy - Hi

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Pilates. Rest day on Cathe's July rotation :) I may do tomorrows workout? Not sure yet?

Cookie - good luck and I hope your conference goes well.

Kirstin - most people I know can drink like a fish :) I can't! I am not a drinker, I don't handle alcohol well :) It makes me very sleepy and my heart races like crazy :( I do have a small glass of wine when we go out, that's it :) . I don't like mixed drinks and no hard liquer for me. Good job on your step workout :) I am not into tricky step workouts anymore. I am interested in your rotations. Looks great.

Debbie - thank you :) Any time you have a question about organizing, ask away :)

I will be back later.

Hey guys! I had to get my workout in early today because DS is playing in a national baseball tournament and it starts today. Only two kids from his team were selected to be on the competitive team for this tournament, and he was one of them. He is so excited. His first game is at 12, but we need to leave early, so I had to get 'er done. I did Flex Train. I will post my August rotation either tonight or tomorrow because I have to get ready now. I feel that since the RT, I am able to push harder in my workouts. Maybe I needed a little inspiration :).

Deb- Unfortunately, I don't think I will be in the pool today. . . maybe tonight. If they do well today, they will continue to play in the tournament tomorrow, so. . . I want him to win, but I want to go in the pool, lol.

Belinda- After my last experience, I am staying away from mixed drinks, lol.

Okay, I will be back later. Wish DS luck!

Kristin

Last edited:
Hey guys. so DS's lost the first game. The team they played was from Oklahoma. They were really good. Hopefully the will win the next game at 6. In the meantime, I created my rotation in the Workout Manager. In case you cannot see it, here it is:

Week 1 (starting August 2)
Sunday High Reps
Monday RWH Plyo 2, plus abs 1
Tuesday Muscle Max
Wednesday Rockout Knockout
Thursday Crossfire
Friday High Reps
Saturday Off

Week 2
Sunday- Muscle Max
Monday- Party Rockin' Step 2
Tuesday- Muscle Endurance
Wednesday- All Out
Thursday- off
Friday- Muscle Max
Saturday- Cardio Supersets

Week 3
Sunday- Muscle Endurance
Monday Hard Strikes (plus bonus tabatas 1-3)
Tuesday- STS Total Body
Wednesday RWH Plyo #1, plus abs 1
Thursday- Muscle Endurance
Friday- off
Saturday Afterburn

Week 4
Sunday STS Total Body
Monday RWH Low Impact Hiit 2, plus abs 2
Tuesday High Reps
Wednesday Patrty Rockin' Step 1
Thursday off
Friday To The Max
Saturday STS Total Body

What do you think?

Hi,

I did 30 day butt lift today. It was hot, I only wanted to be in a/c today LOL! I didn't see many people walking/running outside. I think an animal is on the loose outside because they have been shining a spot light through our neighborhood.

Belinda - My 1st question is which section of Target to you look for the organizing sleeves & box?

Kristin - Good luck to your DS, hopefully he won the 2nd game. It is exciting & impressive that he was chosen to be on the team! I like your rotation & mix of total body workouts:)

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I have 21DF Ext Lower and Plyo HiiT2 (I have to sub something else?) on tap today.

Kirstin - sorry your son lost this game. Keeping my fingers crossed they win the 2nd game. Like your rotation, looks good :) Maybe I will do it with you?

Debbie - you find the dvd sleeves in the electronic section at Target :) The sleeves only cost $6.26 for 50 sleeves :) All the other stores like Office Depot wanted double for the sleeves. The box I already had. But you can find the same one at Amazon for less than $ 10 for 2 boxes :)

I will be back later. Have a great workout everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.